• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Cømet;148894457 said:
OH SHIT. Fucking serious congrats!!!!

Nice Hual

tumblr_n2lhxs5kQo1rkvl19o1_400.gif

That is amazing. Congrats!

Thanks! It almost makes up for the dozen or so runs I did last fall where my best drop was shards haha

SonComet

Updated Roster for Crota checkpoint on CE HM (PS4)

1. The_Reckoning (Fireteam Leader)
2. ArkkAngel007 ; 32 Hunter
3. ShikiAoi; 32 Warlock
4. SonComet; 32 Titan
5. greyblade; 32 Titan
6. coy ; 32 Hunter Master Race or Frabjous Warlock

All right, we have our six. Sending FRs. We'll be starting when SonComet is ready to go.
I'm ready. Heading back to the tower real quick for heavy synth.

Yeah. Maybe you can explain to the guys here too.

I'll bring my Warlock so I can do the self-res trick and snipe.

----------------------
Basic strat is just that one person (i.e. Kadey) goes across with the first sword and hides, everyone else on the near side dies and then self-res when Ogres show up

Cømet

Banned
lol some goading is likely required. Tell him Boguester promises to not be a jerk next time. Sadly I can't promise that I won't break that promise....

You there now? I can hop in real quick.

haha it's so easy to piss him off, so funny that it's not just my lot that did that to him :D, it's part of the fun! It's the main reason he doesn't play with our old raid group any more I guess, since it used to be me, him, gleggers, rothic, johnson and two others we played with interchangeably. Besides the hilarity he was a solid player and I consider him a good friend, so it's a shame he's playing less. I'll never forget he stuck up for me when TUSR was being a cow. We'll get him back!

joecanada

Anyone have tips for using mythoclast in crucible? I want to like it but the stability is quite bad for headshots. what sights do ppl like?

Yeah. We're all waiting. And crap. No revives which means people just can't die and do the despawning trick.

You're full ;_;

No worries, I can do a full run with peeps a little bit later.

Edit: You're not full anymore, haha. I can hop out if I'm taking someone else's spot, no worries.

Anyone have tips for using mythoclast in crucible? I want to like it but the stability is quite bad for headshots. what sights do ppl like?

I was just noticing the same thing. Need to play with it more to get the "feel" for it. I was doing better with my Shadow Price. Maybe just go for body shots since it does high damage.

Use the perks to upgrade stability and range, go for head shots.

Crit shot does 40 or 41 damage which means it kills in 5 hits, very fast TTK.

joecanada

I was just noticing the same thing. Need to play with it more to get the "feel" for it. I was doing better with my Shadow Price. Maybe just go for body shots since it does high damage.

Ya maybe but I've seen people here say it wrecked with headshots so maybe they are using the max stability sight? But then you give up impact.
I'm normally handcannon all the way

Edit - ^ thx Boguester

Ya maybe but I've seen people here say it wrecked with headshots so maybe they are using the max stability sight? But then you give up impact.

Smartdrift lens plus Send It? I just barely unlocked the middle column. Will give that a try next time in Crucible.

Cømet

Banned
No, people are way too happy right now. It's annoying.

Down with fun :mad: haha

Basically, unless you have a fave weapon that you wreck with, Mythoclast is your best choice, Always a force to be reckoned with.

*blamblamblamKILL*

Edit - ^ thx Boguester

I've been wrecked by it in Crucible so we know it can be a great weapon. Anxious to be on the other side of the equation now.

Cømet

Banned
I've been wrecked by it in Crucible so we know it can be a great weapon. Anxious to be on the other side of the equation now.

It is such dirty fun. You can get away with paying little attention with that bad boy it's so powerful. Truly a beautiful exotic worthy of its class.

EDIT: I mean, it is beatable. I've beaten Mythoclast users with the raid AR, but you gotta be smart about it. It's not all-powerful, feels quite balanced if you ask me.

Anastasis

Does grabbing the chests at the Gorgon Checkpoint first mess up drops before the checkpoint? I grabbed them earlier, but was thinking about trying to take out the Templar with a group. Thanks!

Thanks for the Radiant Energies kadey and crew! haha

I'll be back on a bit later for doing some real HM CE run(s).

Edit: how did my non-Gaf buddy DrSky get mixed up with you fine folks? :p

Top Bottom