• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Haha wow unknown was lagging so bad, the boomers, thralls and Crota was trying to kill him in the bottom right tower when unknown was next to us. Manage to kill crota using that lag

Yeah I've seen it before like that. We had a kill with Yzen running sword where almost exactly that same thing was happening. Really strange how enemies react to the lagged out version of the player.... so fun!

lupin23rd

We just had lag so bad a round of rockets to Crota and his shield didn't budge, think somebody managed to save that and will hopefully gif it.

Mmmm sounds like a saxxy good time... I better tune in...

Thanks for the offer to help with Flawless Raider, but it looks like we won't be able to get a team together tonight.

You're on my friends list so hopefully one day, I can get a team together and give it a shot.

Thanks again!

Need 2 for hard templar, any one still looking for a fatebringer, join on ruthlesbarbarian

Don't need to obviously but just send me an invite if you need another body to kill him.

Please tell me you saw invisible unknown.

Oh I saw it all, it was wonderful.

He was just getting annihilated by a thousand thralls down in the Ogre room and then his bubble just popped out of nowhere... it was excellent. I wonder why no one wants to be in his party chats:

B8vrjUuIUAAIszL.jpg:large

Don't need to obviously but just send me an invite if you need another body to kill him.

Oh I saw it all, it was wonderful.

He was just getting annihilated by a thousand thralls down in the Ogre room and then his bubble just popped out of nowhere... it was excellent. I wonder why no one wants to be in his party chats:

B8vrjUuIUAAIszL.jpg:large

The bubble was hilarious

GlamFM

Banned
Looking for a group to start a fresh Crota hard run.

Missed the bridge this week and need a shot at the AR.

Cheesing the beginning is fine by me ;)

So, a first time raider gets fatebringer from templar, and his first reaction, "oh it's only 300 attack"

lol yeah there was not enough hype when I saw it pop up... also Drewz grabbed Gorgons CP on my Hunter so no worries (feel free to rejoin on other characters if you still need it Drewz)

Djblackice, I can help with Flawless as well. And Kadey wants to so with Drizz that makes 4. Tomorrow probably doesn't work for some because of the game so how does Monday night work? Then we just need to find 2 people.

Djblackice, I can help with Flawless as well. And Kadey wants to so with Drizz that makes 4. Tomorrow probably doesn't work for some because of the game so how does Monday night work? Then we just need to find 2 people.

Yeah especially since there don't seem to be a ton of people around right now, probably best to schedule it for a set time. I'll send phenom/Colonel a PM to see if he still wants to do it.

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
managed to do the weekly! it was actually easier than expected even with just 2 people so tried the harder version but they kept quitting. pure frustration! i need just 4 more strange coins and i don't need to bother again for a while at least.

4 strange coins. 41 marks and need to get to lvl 3 vanguard to try get better armor.

can some one tell me when eris gives me the purple arms. i've got the bounty to kill uzrok in public event. how close am i?

Thanks Boguester for the Gorgons CP. Unforunately only got a cape but oh well.

Decided to join a normal mode Atheon kill as I didn't have time for a full run and got the void auto. Timed quite nicely since I am at the pvp part of the thorn bounty now. Heading away for work for the week but will level it up when I get back and start grinding the crucible with it I guess. Too bad I suck at it!

managed to do the weekly! it was actually easier than expected even with just 2 people so tried the harder version but they kept quitting. pure frustration! i need just 4 more strange coins and i don't need to bother again for a while at least.

4 strange coins. 41 marks and need to get to lvl 3 vanguard to try get better armor.

can some one tell me when eris gives me the purple arms. i've got the bounty to kill uzrok in public event. how close am i?

After urzok you have just 1 more mission.
But then you need to give something to Xur.

I think you might have to wait a week for that now.

Top Bottom