• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

ocean

Banned
managed to do the weekly! it was actually easier than expected even with just 2 people so tried the harder version but they kept quitting. pure frustration! i need just 4 more strange coins and i don't need to bother again for a while at least.

4 strange coins. 41 marks and need to get to lvl 3 vanguard to try get better armor.

can some one tell me when eris gives me the purple arms. i've got the bounty to kill uzrok in public event. how close am i?
After that you have to do one more mission and then go back to Xûr so you'll have to wait until Friday. Uzrok can be tricky so make sure to get some help :) his shields regen ridiculously quick but if you can keep them down with a constant attack, he goes down in short order.

You don't need rep level 3 for armor btw, level 2 is enough.

Jinjo

Bungie plahs. Lemme buy class materials for marks. Why u do dis? :(

I have more radiant shards than class items.

Screw you HM Crota i just bought Second son 51% off on PSN! Cya guys on tuesday. (is the game good)

Like all infamous games it gets kind of repetitive but it's good. I still need to play first light though

Edit** Ryse: Son of Rome is 50% off on steam ($20). Is it worth it? I heard it's really short

Defuser

whytlbx0.jpg

My 4th one dropped at Atheon.

bosseye

Ran the VoG HM last night, got Fatebringer from the Templar. Was well pleased with that, then one of our party got Hawkmoon 2 minutes later at the 1st Gorgon Chest and I was consumed with Envy. Ennnnnnvvvvvvyyyyyy

Fatebringer is great but I'm still waiting for a decent exotic handcannon. Although as a positive, it's good that Fatebringer doesn't hog an exotic slot I guess, I can level that and icebreaker or plan c at the same time.

Like all infamous games it gets kind of repetitive but it's good. I still need to play first light though

Edit** Ryse: Son of Rome is 50% off on steam ($20). Is it worth it? I heard it's really short
I enjoyed it but it might be one of the shortest non indie games I've played since the first Zone of the Enders.
I beat Ryse in two sittings in a little under 6 hours total.

lol "hey TeamFirstTry HM Crota kill, that was nice... guess I'll stick around..."

Little did I know.... :) Always fun playing with you fine folks!

I know lol sorry about that. Was fun though

I had a good time with Ryse. Lots of fun imo.

Cool thanks. I think I'll check it out. In the mood for a linear game like that.

I enjoyed it but it might be one of the shortest non indie games I've played since the first Zone of the Enders.
I beat Ryse in two sittings in a little under 6 hours total.

Yeah that's my main concern. I've heard it's really short and 6 hours sounds like one or two sittings

LiK

I know lol sorry about that. Was fun though

Cool thanks. I think I'll check it out. In the mood for a linear game like that.

Yeah that's my main concern. I've heard it's really short and 6 hours sounds like one or two sittings

It has multiple difficulty settings and coop arena if you want a longer session and replayability.

Also, anyone in for some morning Roc?

cilonen

I was thinking after last night's trials, does having the chat run through the PSN party system rather than the destiny fireteam improve the lag? First effort with Cuco and crew we were all green running through a party chat; second attempt with Dhruv and folks we were running fireteam chat and it was horrible.

Top Bottom