• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

LiK

I was thinking after last night's trials, does having the chat run through the PSN party system rather than the destiny fireteam improve the lag? First effort with Cuco and crew we were all green running through a party chat; second attempt with Dhruv and folks we were running fireteam chat and it was horrible.

no difference from my experience.

gio78

Neo Member
Anybody wants to share their Gorgons cp with me?
Been away for 20 days and I d like to see if the game still hates me :)

Ran the VoG HM last night, got Fatebringer from the Templar. Was well pleased with that, then one of our party got Hawkmoon 2 minutes later at the 1st Gorgon Chest and I was consumed with Envy. Ennnnnnvvvvvvyyyyyy

Fatebringer is great but I'm still waiting for a decent exotic handcannon. Although as a positive, it's good that Fatebringer doesn't hog an exotic slot I guess, I can level that and icebreaker or plan c at the same time.

I have FB and HM and I choose FB all day every day. HM is badass for PVP but for PVE FB is what you want. It is a B.E.A.S.T of a hand cannon which is literally better than 75% of the exotic weapons. Max that badboy up asap and you'll find your wait for HM a lot more manageable.

noomi

all this hawkmoon talk again, STAHP! I can't take it anymore ;_;

nearly 30 roc strikes done in the past 2 days, taking a break to eat, will be back later if anyone wants to join.

SeanR1221

I bought the don't touch me gauntlets.

So is it better to level these things up with bounties rather than always wearing them? I feel like wearing them now puts me at s disadvantage because I can't take as much damage.

milkham

epic lag. engraged, but doesn't get back up, teleport, laugh at rockets.

AdorableUnpleasantGharial.gif

ocean

Banned
Ran the VoG HM last night, got Fatebringer from the Templar. Was well pleased with that, then one of our party got Hawkmoon 2 minutes later at the 1st Gorgon Chest and I was consumed with Envy. Ennnnnnvvvvvvyyyyyy

Fatebringer is great but I'm still waiting for a decent exotic handcannon. Although as a positive, it's good that Fatebringer doesn't hog an exotic slot I guess, I can level that and icebreaker or plan c at the same time.

For PvE activities, Fatebringer might easily be the best primary in the game. I own all three Exotic HCsmaxed and they're truly special beasts in the Crucible. PvE though, Outlaw+Field Scout+Firefly+Arc is a holy grail of perks.

bosseye

For PvE activities, Fatebringer might easily be the best primary in the game. I own all three Exotic HCsmaxed and they're truly special beasts in the Crucible. PvE though, Outlaw+Field Scout+Firefly+Arc is a holy grail of perks.

Oh ho, well thats good to know. I know its held in high regard. I did get quite attached to my old maxed out Red Hand but retired it to upgrade other things so will be nice o be using a decent hand cannon again.

Oh ho, well thats good to know. I know its held in high regard. I did get quite attached to my old maxed out Red Hand but retired it to upgrade other things so will be nice o be using a decent hand cannon again.

'Decent' as an adjective to describe Fatebringer is sacrilege. You are wielding the god of legendary weapons. It will smite your enemies and disintegrate those unfortunate enough to be near by all the while appeasing your ears with a meaty gun shot pop and alllowing you to equip other noteable god-weapons like IB or GH. Enjoy it!

Agent

Certainly. I'm going to play Binding of Isaac for thirty minutes or so; I'll stay in the VoG in the meantime so anyone who wants the CP can join. PSN: ps_flocki

Thanks for the checkpoint. Did it three times and everything was shards and energy. I just want a Thunderlord. :(

Top Bottom