• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

E92 M3

I bought the don't touch me gauntlets.

So is it better to level these things up with bounties rather than always wearing them? I feel like wearing them now puts me at s disadvantage because I can't take as much damage.

Do as much as you can with bounties.

Dunlop

After failed attempts to find VoG groups any advise on what to do at 29 in order to hit 30?

After picking up the expansion I find I am able to accomplish less that what I could do before it, I'm close to shelving this game for the 3rd time lol

Right now I am doing public events on 2 characters, running strikes and doing quests, I need the rep to get a vanguard token so I can update my last piece of gear (chest)

But I am 12 - 18 shards away from being able to upgrade my gear to hit 30

witness

Did a raid for the first time last night, 26, with a buddy and randoms. Really great group, nice guys who were also running someone else who was new to the raid. They didn't get pissed explaining everything and being patient. I did about 2/3 of it I guess before I had to go. Got two legendaries that were not upgrades, and a bunch of materials. Whatever, glad I got the experience, but I'm not doing that again.

phen0m24

epic lag. engraged, but doesn't get back up, teleport, laugh at rockets.

AdorableUnpleasantGharial.gif

We gave up last night after a few hours. Shield didn't go down. Teleporting swordbearer, Crota standing up quickly. We tried the horseshoe strategy. Had it down. Get to the top of the stairs.

Guess who was standing there waiting for us AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS?

YEP. Ole Scrota himself.

After a while bytestyle switched to Hunter and we tried the middle.

Lag sucks. No HM clears this week lol

Stubo

I still want the scout rifle, but half the challenge of Crota HM is finding a team of people who won't quit after 2 wipes. People suck.

MrS

Banned
Anybody wanna do Crota's End on normal ASAP? I have a level 27 Titan that I want to get some armour for. Can swap to my Level 32 Warlock for Deathsinger and Crota

1. Mr-Stephen

1. GibbShift
2. death4romabove22
3. NoThru22 (PSN?)
4. bigmanny287
5. illini_guy_05

Two more. Will be farming for glimmer to get Heavy Ammo in the meantime. Can't remember if Xur had some last night, but I fell asleep from a headache anyhow.

Hey Gibb, I'm down. I'm already on your friends list.

Anybody wanna do Crota's End on normal ASAP? I have a level 27 Titan that I want to get some armour for. Can swap to my Level 32 Warlock for Deathsinger and Crota

1. Mr-Stephen

I'd be up for it! Would also like to try to get armor for my 29 hunter, but if he's too squishy I can switch to 32 Titan.

SCCCCROOOOOTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My internet died at that exact moment. Seriously. Logging back on, need to finish him off at least once or twice to cleanse my soul. This might be the most Scrotastic series of Scrota-isms I've ever experienced, which is saying a lot. Holy fucking disappearing swords Batman.

EL CUCO

Debating if I should max the Raid helm I got this week. I already have all the nodes unlocked but haven't done a single upgrade. No Infusion is a downer :(

cilonen

My internet died at that exact moment. Seriously. Logging back on, need to finish him off at least once or twice to cleanse my soul. This might be the most Scrotastic series of Scrota-isms I've ever experienced, which is saying a lot. Holy fucking disappearing swords Batman.

No swords, boomers through the floor, it's insane!

Crota was doing that MJ thriller dance when your net died lol.

deadduck

Drop me a msg if you need one. My warlock needs blood.

EL CUCO

I read on Reddit that the disappearing sword happens when a cursed thrall explodes over it...not sure if true or not.

Deku Tree

Debating if I should max the Raid helm I got this week. I already have all the nodes unlocked but haven't done a single upgrade. No Infusion is a downer :(

You only have a 1/6 chance to get a helm with infusion. Max it if you want to wear it and you have the materials to spare. Otherwise I say don't.

I read on Reddit that the disappearing sword happens when a cursed thrall explodes over it...not sure if true or not.
I've seen it disappear a bunch of times with nothing around it at all. A curse thrall exploding on it might be one method for it to disappear but it definitely happens on is own without it.

Top Bottom