• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

cilonen

I think PFoil is the rarest VoG weapon, with Timepiece just behind it although this may only be because more people run Gorgons --> Atheon and get Timepiece from GKeepers wheres PF only drops at HM Oracles and nobody really does that anymore if they can get a Templar CP.

It's a damn good fusion but obviously has been somewhat left behind like other 300 weapons.

haha I'm just relieved once everybody gets the kill. It hasn't been exciting or interesting to me for a long time but it's much more important to stuff it right up his glitchy behind considering how much crap many people have put up with trying to get the kills.

I can see why. So many glitches before we got "the run". I have all I need to get to 32 apart from the shards so when I hit that I'm happy to help folks too, no Gjalla but I'm always up for running the distraction bubble.

Stubo

Fang of Ir Yût get!

Only missing the crux from hard mode now. Would also like to get the shader on my warlock. But it's almost over!

Does that mean we were sane at some point? Lol sup doc

"Sane" is a relative term I suppose. :p

You see my post about doing normal CE flawless tomorrow night sometime? Any times work for your schedule then or no?

Does it 1 shot Oracles on HM when maxed?

It one shots them if you time it properly. Remember that Oracles spawn with a low amount of HP and gradually continue to gain HP the longer they stay alive. So if you don't hit them early then it's not a 1 shot (or if you don't hit them directly with the FR blast). (edit: obligatory "Found Verdict" is the best oracle killer in the game" comment here...)

cilonen

My titan with raid armor, the mark of the pit and glowhoo looks like an acid casualty on the comedown from a rave. Damned if I'm not rocking that though.

EL CUCO

Anyone else having a tough time dismantling VoG weapons and armor?

I feel like they have sentimental value. Some of the weapons are still very effective, and even though I'm probably never equipping VoG armor again, I feel like I want to hold on to them.

That one got resolved later in the day.
Twitter

did you try clearing the cache? turn off PS4, remove power cord, plug in after 5 mins and then relaunch Destiny.

I feel like they have sentimental value. Some of the weapons are still very effective, and even though I'm probably never equipping VoG armor again, I feel like I want to hold on to them.

Yup, still have all my raid gear. Don't think I can ever part with them. Vault space pls Bungie!

I'm holding on to mine for now. Just to have the complete set. Same with the CE stuff and HoW when it releases.

I'll keep one maxed copy of every VoG weapon until Destiny no longer exists, maybe trash Hezen if vault space becomes truly problematic. Definitely sentimental value and some of them are still very effective like you said.

VoG armor has all been dismantled and every new piece is immediately sharded. No real attachment to my Titan's tin can opener and they don't have any real value in the game anymore either.

rNilla

Yup, still hoarding VoG stuff to the detriment of my vault and character space. Some of those things took so long to drop I can't simply toss them.

Deku Tree

Nah I dismantled all of my VoG armor a while back. No space. I am keeping one of each weapon though. Some of them are still very good for a lot of things. Corrective measure is a weapon of choice for the SGA exotic bounty.

coy

I still have full set of armor and all the weapons though no dupes of anything anymore due to space including Fatebringer. I'll end up doing the same for CE but without additional space, it'll be a nightmare by the time HoW arrives.

Namikaze1

I dismantled the armor. I will do the same to the CE armor once I get the HoW armor. For weapons, I dismantled Found Verdict, Praedyth's Timepiece, and Praetorian Foil just cause they were taking up space.

Insaniac

Checkpoint at Crota Normal, looking for 5 others to finish this up.

Also looking to do VoG HM if anyone wants to stick around after Crota

PS4 TheLintendo

SkylineRKR

I don't dismantle VoG stuff. The weapons are still rather good. I do have Hunger of Crota now so I could dismantle the Hezen but I probably won't.

The armor is useless now but armor vault space isn't the problem for me.

Either our reset team got extremely lucky or they have since reduced the drop rate of Crux. 5 out of 6 people that day got it in 3 attempts and twice it dropped for 2 people simultaneously. I have done HM Crota 5 or 6 times since and not seen it drop for anyone else even once.

VoG armor has specific VoG perks so I always try n equip them when doing VoG. Once you're lvl 30 anything above that is minor incremental upgrade in defense value against lvl 30 enemies.

I have over 150 Ether Seeds. I'm ready.

I expected nothing less from you.

-

Also I think I'm going to stop leveling up Dead Orbit to get that black shader since Super Black is a shader that will probably be dropped from a raid. I will level up NM to get that all red shader

Either our reset team got extremely lucky or they have since reduced the drop rate of Crux. 5 out of 6 people that day got it in 3 attempts and twice it dropped for 2 people simultaneously. I have done HM Crota 5 or 6 times since and not seen it drop for anyone else even once.

Are people getting it even if they killed Crota on HM on the same character?

Rubenov

I'm not doing it. Keeping one of each weapon, and one of each armor set.

Top Bottom