• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

I read on Reddit that the disappearing sword happens when a cursed thrall explodes over it...not sure if true or not.

Not specific to thrall explosions, but I've seen some correlation between nearby explosions and the sword disappearing. I've also seen many, many times where the sword is sitting all by its lonesome, not a care in the world until.... whoops! Fell through the floor. Not dictated by time either because there have been many times when it sat around much longer than times when it disappeared.

I think there can be some correlations (same as the insta-kill fast stand up) but I haven't been able to identify any absolute rules. So hooray for that. :(

Awesome, thanks for posting. That epic last run where you a fourth hit in... So good.

Videos make it look so easy, but this took us HOURS, lol.

Dude we spent so many hours running that yesterday. The rewards popping up at the same time as the over soul killing us was a rush. It was a blast.

noomi

Greeny and Lik, thanks for the group. Those last few sepiks and pits strikes went by quickly.

Taking a break for now, and will need a few more later to hit cryptarch rank again.

Deku Tree

If Bungie is going to respect raiders work and grind they probably should just bump CE raid armor up to level 33. You know tower armor for HoW will be level 33.

In fact IMO Bungie should just bump CE raid armor up to level 33 soon because Crota 33 and your whole team 32 and too many glitches is ridiculous.

LiK

The last 5 purple engrams I received were all class items. .Nothing beneficial can be received from those.

Can't believe purple engrams still give ass shards. So stupid.

If Bungie is going to respect raiders work and grind they probably should just bump CE raid armor up to level 33. You know tower armor for HoW will be level 33.

In fact IMO Bungie should just bump CE raid armor up to level 33 soon because Crota 33 and your whole team 32 and too many glitches is ridiculous.

I would like to see Bungie stream CE HM with their own max characters and see if they can do it without glitches fucking them up. But of course, they wouldn't do such a thing.

Raybunny

I would like to see Bungie stream CE HM with their own max characters and see if they can do it without glitches fucking them up. But of course, they wouldn't do such a thing.

6 hours in Crota since this morning and 0 kills. I have to say that I am fed up of that "shit". Really annoyed atm. Amazing groups, 0 errors but hey crota don't wanna kneel, kills you without looking at you, kneels for 500ms etc etc...

I would love to see bungie doing it.

SAiLO

6 hours in Crota since this morning and 0 kills. I have to say that I am fed up of that "shit". Really annoyed atm. Amazing groups, 0 errors but hey crota don't wanna kneel, kills you without looking at you, kneels for 500ms etc etc...

Shall we just kill him on normal?

moris

This is my third day without Destiny because of a sign in error or whatever 'cattle' is supposed to be.
I doubt I'll ever get back in since no one else seems to be having this issue. Posted on their help forums twice but got no reply. I don't know what to do anymore.

Rubenov

This is my third day without Destiny because of a sign in error or whatever 'cattle' is supposed to be.
I doubt I'll ever get back in since no one else seems to be having this issue. Posted on their help forums twice but got no reply. I don't know what to do anymore.

You have to come back!

MOst glitches faced in the Crota encounter have origin in lag.

Bungie problably didnt see those because they test stuff in a closed enviroment.

After 6 hours, you guys should take a break, and try again later with a different group.

Raybunny

I decided to join pugs just now. Less than 5 mins Crota was down. 1st try. That is somehow rewarding after so many buggy tries. No crux but still got one more character to do the raid with. My mind can rest in peace today.

Spawnling

Anyone here have Pretorian Foil? Just realized that after still running VoG since last fall, that's the only VoG weapon I don't have.

purg3

slept with Malkin

I doubt bungie devs outside of their internal test team have completed it lol, if so that's something I'd love to watch. Especially if it had chat audio, I'd like to see how much fun they were having playing through that slog.

Anyone here have Pretorian Foil? Just realized that after still running VoG since last fall, that's the only VoG weapon I don't have.

I think PFoil is the rarest VoG weapon, with Timepiece just behind it although this may only be because more people run Gorgons --> Atheon and get Timepiece from GKeepers wheres PF only drops at HM Oracles and nobody really does that anymore if they can get a Templar CP.

It's a damn good fusion but obviously has been somewhat left behind like other 300 weapons.

Drizz, Macello, HigXx, Mandrake, Kenshiro and rob and Greyblade you da men.

haha I'm just relieved once everybody gets the kill. It hasn't been exciting or interesting to me for a long time but it's much more important to stuff it right up his glitchy behind considering how much crap many people have put up with trying to get the kills.

Thanks guys for my first Hard Crota kill!!

Yes! Always great for a first timer!

btkadams

Is anyone running the nightfall? I have a level 32 alt that doesn't have the omnigul strikes unlocked (and I'm now fucked until Xur is back next weekend to complete Eris' urn quest) so I need to join in on someone else. (That will work, right?)

LiK

I think PFoil is the rarest VoG weapon, with Timepiece just behind it although this may only be because more people run Gorgons --> Atheon and get Timepiece from GKeepers wheres PF only drops at HM Oracles and nobody really does that anymore if they can get a Templar CP.

It's a damn good fusion but obviously has been somewhat left behind like other 300 weapons.

haha I'm just relieved once everybody gets the kill. It hasn't been exciting or interesting to me for a long time but it's much more important to stuff it right up his glitchy behind considering how much crap many people have put up with trying to get the kills.

you got any energy left for PVP? i just wanna clear out some bounties.

Top Bottom