• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Rubenov

Either our reset team got extremely lucky or they have since reduced the drop rate of Crux. 5 out of 6 people that day got it in 3 attempts and twice it dropped for 2 people simultaneously. I have done HM Crota 5 or 6 times since and not seen it drop for anyone else even once.

If only it was a weapon worth grinding for...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm about to start Weekly Heroic (30) for my Titan, last 1 I need

If you need or wanna help, join on me or send FR, name same as GAF!

NastyBook

I'll be the sixth if still open. Gotta boot up the system and log in.
Great, will add you when you're on, cuz I think I've got you on my buddy list.

1. GibbShift
2. Bigmanny287
3. rarbusto
4. Bigmanny287's friend
5. death4romabove22 (SPOT OPEN)
6. ArkkAngel

Death went offline, so unless he gets on soon, there's a guy on bigmanny's friend's buddy list that is on his way. Or we could fill that slot with a gaffer.

Me trying to catch a Hard Atheon group.

spongebob-waites-for-the-bus-o.gif

btkadams

Anyone doing the nightfall? Need to do it but haven't unlocked the strikes on this character yet so I need to join someone else. (Still level 32 though)

Langy

Needing 2 for Crta kill normal, then a full VoG on hard.

Add either Langoit or TheLintendo and jump in.

Going when we full...

Are people getting it even if they killed Scrota on HM on the same character?

That was just an urban myth, no idea how it started besides the comparison to "kill blades of crota for Husk to drop..."

Otherwise me and/or Dhruv would have gotten one or more Cruxes by now. Out of all the kills I've been in on, I've only seen a handful of Cruxes drop, maybe 5 total out who knows how many loot drops (I really don't trust the statistics on bungie.net). I'm sure a decent percentage of those were people who hadn't beaten HM Scrota before, which seems to be a requirement, but still...

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I decided to join pugs just now. Less than 5 mins Crota was down. 1st try. That is somehow rewarding after so many buggy tries. No crux but still got one more character to do the raid with. My mind can rest in peace today.

Right on! Glad you were able to get it after your great work yesterday.

I still need a clear, and I hope to get it today.

It's not really hard to execute, but if the game doesn't cooperate, you can't win. With Atheon, at least you could power through when the game "cheesed" you. Hard mode Crota? Forget about it.

What strategy did you use? Similar to what we were doing?

Raybunny

It's not really hard to execute, but if the game doesn't cooperate, you can't win. With Atheon, at least you could power through when the game "cheesed" you. Hard mode Crota? Forget about it.

Cheers, yes exactly the same strategy. We had a glitch free run and voila. I also need one more full run, but will keep that for tomorrow. Already told I'd play some GTA V with a friend.

Greenymac

That was just an urban myth, no idea how it started besides the comparison to "kill blades of crota for Husk to drop..."

Otherwise me and/or Dhruv would have gotten one or more Cruxes by now. Out of all the kills I've been in on, I've only seen a handful of Cruxes drop, maybe 5 total out who knows how many loot drops (I really don't trust the statistics on bungie.net). I'm sure a decent percentage of those were people who hadn't beaten HM Scrota before, which seems to be a requirement, but still...

I got crux last night...It was my 2nd or 3rd clear on that character...

I can't dismantle my VoG weapons. You can't make me!

I didn't get VoC (my most sought out weapon since I was running sunbro exclusively) until 2-3 weeks before CE hit and I used it a ton along with Fatebringer. CM has been my go to MG for PvP even with Iron banner.

I'll become a registered vex offender before I dismantle any of them!

With that said I'm enjoying the new raid weapons. I'd still prefer the OG upgraded, easily. New raid weapon is black hammer that's fun in strikes. Old raid sniper was great in PvP.

Gear, dismantled since they are worthless and I think Bungie did a good job by being able to purchase L31 gear. I kept it for a little for PvP and heavy ammo but not for long.

tick221

I'll be around throughout the day, would love another stab at him if you have room

Well, I feel like I just fell off the planet this week. My new job hasn't settled down yet, so sorry I haven't been posting as much.

This week I wasn't at a proper desk, so I could only check the site via mobile and I can't stand reading forums on my phone for too long.

I hope everyone had a good week while I was gone.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
WTF, stop diverting people from Destiny you heathens!

Let us disciples worship the altar that is Bungie, Umbasa!... Oh Wait!

Steroyd

I hate fusion rifles, but what truly pises me off is that people are so confident with it, that they're trying to kill me across the map with them.

Fucking ridiculous.

Deku Tree

Luke specifically said they won't make that mistake again, but who knows. I hope he's telling the truth.

Well you only quoted part of my post. My guess is that they bump up the light level of the CE raid armor to make it match the tower armor instead of making the tower armor immediately higher than the CE raid armor. But we will have to wait and see.

Top Bottom