• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Namikaze1

You just sound grumpy.
I'm always grumpy.
photo.jpg

NastyBook

LOL I got the Glowhoo and the Bike from that checkpoint.

Still, it was nice to see everybody with green bars take it to Crota.

Enjoyed it, gentlemen!!!

NastyBook

I have everything from HM Crota now after 4 clears. Anyone want to do Crota NM? I need a stress free raid run of the week after HM.

PS4 Crota Normal mode (Start when we get a full fireteam)
1) phantom8324
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
Got a poor Warlock getting hella neglected that is down for this.

Just joined a Normal Atheon checkpoint. If you still need people after that, I'm good.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
This verifies that commendations to marks ratio is so skewed. Look at all those worthless commendations that takes 150 marks to spend. No need to talk about ascendant shards/energy.

Problem is there are no weapons I want to buy, I'm not gonna drop 150 Marks + Commendation for weapons that I'll never use
Before I used to burn 150 Marks and just buy a weapon, bubble it up to max and dismantle for Ascendant Energy, but i have such an abundant amount, it's not even worth it

lt519

Can you explain why you like it? Granted I haven't fully leveled one of the many that I have, but I'm not feeling it yet.

I love it the perk that slows it down while aiming down sights and increases damage is what makes it. Good range, good stability, and the solar modifier makes it great for nightfalls, wizards, and cabal. Hive disruptor is good for HM raid.

So I'm checking my grimoire cards. I have Ballerhorn as a card but I don't have the actual weapon. Any explanation?

You must have redeemed those Grimoire codes that were circulating prior to the game's release. Code #8 is Gjallarhorn.

Just realized this when I was confused a month back in already having The Last Word grimoire, and why I couldn't find the Red Death that the card indicated I already owned.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I love it the perk that slows it down while aiming down sights and increases damage is what makes it. Good range, good stability, and the solar modifier makes it great for nightfalls, wizards, and cabal. Hive disruptor is good for HM raid.

Ah yes, it did do well against the Cabal. I guess I'll give it another chance. Handcannons ruined me for ARs I think.

Namikaze1

Can you explain why you like it? Granted I haven't fully leveled one of the many that I have, but I'm not feeling it yet.

It's a legendary version of Suros Regime with solar damage, hive Disruptor, and wizard disorient. It's basically the perfect gun for wizards since all wizards have solar shields and the wizard perk is so good. Yeah, there are better auto rifles with more impact but elemental damage + wizard disorient perk puts it above most of them.

You don't talk much but you don't sound scary. I don't know what these other folks are talking about (honestly)... I'd take it as a compliment though!
I was waiting for them to reply just so I can post the Emperor Palpatine "Good, good" image. It doesn't bother me. I do sound grumpy I'll admit that.

rNilla

Great runs VoG All-Stars! I love playing with people that just want to have fun.

I've been part of some runs where despite being 31+ things don't go well with Atheon and people get grumpy. That's not why I play the game.

It's a legendary version of Suros Regime with solar damage, hive Disruptor, and wizard disorient. It's basically the perfect gun for wizards since all wizards have solar shields and the wizard perk is so good. Yeah, there are better auto rifles with more impact but elemental damage + wizard disorient perk puts it above most of them.

All wizards, except for Omnigul...

coy

Great runs VoG All-Stars! I love playing with people that just want to have fun.

I've been part of some runs where despite being 31+ things don't go well with Atheon and people get grumpy. That's not why I play the game.

Would ppl leave if they were afk prepping food and their character gets shoved off the cliff? I would hope not.

Nope, she gets staggered too
I have hit her with Abyss Defiant and the Red Marker pops up above her head showing she's disoriented

Sorry, I meant wizards with solar shield. She is the one exception.

I am getting excited to try the gun out again, just need to invest some more bounties in it now.

cilonen

So much this. Also the 9 hours in Crota HM this weekend, everyone's kept their spirits up. DGAF, you rock.

rNilla

My DS4 smells like onions now. The best part was gdt thinking I had a live chicken in the kitchen waiting to meet its demise.

I still don't understand where the live chicken impression came from.

"Honey, did you catch the chicken and cut its head off yet?"

noomi

Alright, 40 roc strikes done in two days.... I'm totally burnt out now. Leveled up another cryptarch rank just now, check post master.... primary legendary weapon engram

:eek:

Decrypt that bad boy, and.... The Devil You Don't

lulz, why destiny, why can't I have what I want!

Top Bottom