• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Barely anybody is on my list. Weird.

Anybody wants to help out on Normal CE bridge section? Just need to get one across while ya know.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We might need one other then. You can be the one to go across and hide. The rest of us will form a bridge, others wipe and I'll snipe from tower.

M3Rocket

We might need one other then. You can be the one to go across and hide. The rest of us will form a bridge, others wipe and I'll snipe from tower.

I can do whatever that's needed. 32 warlock so I can also self revive if need be. Just send invite when ready.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Late night Hard Mode Crota Raid starting at Crota checkpoint. Level 32 Titan Defender with Gjallarhorn and BlackHammer. We go when we have 6. Somebody that wants to run sword would be nice :). Looking for my first kill this week.

1. Tokunbo
2. Kopyasu
3. M3Rocket
4. Agent Tiro
5. Kyored

raindoc

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/97882173/0/0/1

Will people believe xur is random now? Still no?

I think Deej is just trying to save face since that video just got posted but the actual twitch stream was months ago. Same reason the twitch stream got deleted. They'd never come out now and publicly admit Xur isn't random so they'll just keep denying it.

All DLC gear multiple weeks is a dead giveaway IMO. No way that is RNG when the exact same inventory of DLC gear has been sold twice.

RNG does not necessarily mean there's no rules to it and Bungie tweaks those rules so that different items on the same loot tables have different probabillities of showing up - popular examples would be the Vex Mythoclast, or the Crux of Crota.
ATM Bungie set the chances of DLC-stuff showing up everywhere to ridiculous - or the code's fucked up and tries to compensate for the head start the old content got.

Well shit, I guess I'd better start savingz up for my Gjallarhorn on Friday... lol
[Because if this doesn't make them cough it up, nothing will]

Don't hold your breath. If Bungie had any ambitions to interact with the community through Xur, he would have sold heavy ammo after the last BWU.

Geneijin

Late night Hard Mode Crota Raid starting at Crota checkpoint. Level 32 Titan Defender with Gjallarhorn and BlackHammer. We go when we have 6. Somebody that wants to run sword would be nice :). Looking for my first kill this week.

1. Tokunbo
I'll be up for it. I have to run it three times. We're already friends.

PSN Kopyasu

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOl group is so random. Thanks for the help. Bridge section is the only pain in the ass part.

Got Crota checkpoint.

kyored

1. Tokunbo
2. Kopyasu
3. M3Rocket
4. Agent Tiro

ill join

Any xbox one people looking for some sword practice this evening (GMT)? As a hunter with no sword experience and no gjallarhorn I'm starting to feel pretty useless in the Crota fight. Help a brother out, GT - Lee182jib.

Edit - maybe if I start a list this'll get more attention

1. Lee182jib

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit

1. Tokunbo
2. Kopyasu
3. M3Rocket
4. Agent Tiro
5. Kyored

Just need one more.

Edit: Full

Bradach

Looking for some VoG advice. I tried it for the first time over the weekend and got as far as fighting the templar.
We got him down to about 10% health one time but didn't manage to kill him.

Should we ignore the oracles at the end and get the shield bearer to just keep cleansing us while we fight off the hoards of Minotaurs or should we continue to run around trying to take out the oracles before they can mark us?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No. I just randomly wanted to help out Hug and then we ended up doing all of normal Crota with random people.

Still need those two trophies.

Looking for some VoG advice. I tried it for the first time over the weekend and got as far as fighting the templar.
We got him down to about 10% health one time but didn't manage to kill him.

Should we ignore the oracles at the end and get the shield bearer to just keep cleansing us while we fight off the hoards of Minotaurs or should we continue to run around trying to take out the oracles before they can mark us?

You should kill the oracles but Dont "run around".

Estabilish good positions for everybody. Places where they are "safe" and can all kill a couple of oracles at least.
That part shouldnt have minitaurs unless you are blocking his teleport tho.

Hugstable

Banned
No. I just randomly wanted to help out Hug and then we ended up doing all of normal Crota with random people.

Was alot of fun getting to experience my first raid like that. Those boots I got are really gonna be a help. Got the Song of Ir Yut, but I don't think it's all that much better than the rocket launcher I'm already using.

Sullichin

Just did the bounty double trick for the first time, haven't ever bothered with it before. I noticed when I was still logged in and reset rolled around, there were 3 Eris bounties, so I grabbed those and did them. But after logging back in there were those 3 and one more bounty, 4 like usual. Is this normal?

Ok, we do both tonight. Gonna set my ps clan as yours so we are ready later.

You got the crota cp right? I think thats all we need for the trophy but i'm not totally sure.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just did the bounty double trick for the first time, haven't ever bothered with it before. I noticed when I was still logged in and reset rolled around, there were 3 Eris bounties, so I grabbed those and did them. But after logging back in there were those 3 and one more bounty, 4 like usual. Is this normal?

Some bounties do not show up.

Bradach

You should kill the oracles but Dont "run around".

Estabilish good positions for everybody. Places where they are "safe" and can all kill a couple of oracles at least.
That part shouldnt have minitaurs unless you are blocking his teleport tho.

ok, thanks. we'll figure out good positions then. Not sure what you mean about blocking his teleport. Maybe we were. I know we were getting swamped by minotaurs at the end and there must have been some oracles somewhere cos we kept getting marked. It turned into a confusing hot mess in the end :)

Thanks a lot guys. Drunken party it seems.

Me when you were running away after the first kneel on (what should have been) the last sword

tumblr_inline_nhtn2j0F2A1si9xcs.gif

I just beat him so no more.

Its not like it takes too long to do the whole thing. :)

ok, thanks. we'll figure out good positions then. Not sure what you mean about blocking his teleport. Maybe we were. I know we were getting swamped by minotaurs at the end and there must have been some oracles somewhere cos we kept getting marked. It turned into a confusing hot mess in the end :)

You know how the templar changes position after you drop his shield?
If you take the relic to the place where he is gonna teleport to, you break his teleport and can keep hitting him in his original spot.
The downside is that doing this creates 2 minotaurs.

That said, if you take too long you go into Enrage time. That has a bunch of minotaurs and dettain shields popping all the time so it might be what happened to you guys.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Me when you were running away after the first kneel on (what should have been) the last sword

We were goofing off with a newbie and we still beat him. I wanted to hit him 9999999999999999 times. And those knights were totally shooting the hell out of me.

Top Bottom