• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Namikaze1

Seriously, once Bloodborne is out, the only Destiny related things I will be doing are Nightfall, Weekly Heroic, and House of Wolves raid. Basically, Tuesdays after Bloodborne's release will be Destiny Day. Every other day except for a few minutes on Friday is Bloodborne Day.

Born2Live

Anyone interested in a HM Crota starting ASAP? I only have around 2 hours now; so we may not have time to kill Crota. At least I want to have 2 chances at the raid primaries.

PSN: lunlunqq

1. lunlunqq

Can my level 31 Hunter join you guys. Both my 32's have done Crota, I have gjallarhorn and ammo synth.

phen0m24

How about exotic shards? What am I to do with those?

Hot dang, Sword:

What if exotic shards could be converted into anything?

1 exotic shard =
4 radiant shards or
4 radiant energies or
4 Ascendant shards or
4 ascendant energies or
50 weapon parts/class item (Hadronic, Wire, Plasteel)
100 marks or rep of WHATEVER FACTION.

I could finally get crucible marks.
I will never get crucible marks

I'm on Bloodborne lockdown. Avoiding all videos, etc. until I can do my first blind playthrough when it releases at midnight....

Sorry I was gone all last night, did people get a flawless team together and bust it out? I'll be around tonight to help run one with Rubenov, Colonel and anyone else that still wants to do it if people didn't do one last night.

It's so easy obviously no one here "needs" my help but I'm happy to jump in for some runs either way.

Just need 2 more.

You've already got a sword master so I'd rather have that spot go to someone who needs the loot but I can bring my GHorn if you still need a body to fill out the roster.

Edit: nice, looks like you're full.

Ambitious

Christ, I need new raid gear for my Warlock. My chest piece gives +155 Discipline and my Boots give +134. Depending on the Helmet I wear, Intellect is something between 97 and 155 in total. That's awful.

I'm on Bloodborne lockdown. Avoiding all videos, etc. until I can do my first blind playthrough when it releases at midnight....

Sorry I was gone all last night, did people get a flawless team together and bust it out? I'll be around tonight to help run one with Rubenov, Colonel and anyone else that still wants to do it if people didn't do one last night.

Me too, I pre-ordered it today and now in media blackout mode

E92 M3

Seriously, once Bloodborne is out, the only Destiny related things I will be doing are Nightfall, Weekly Heroic, and House of Wolves raid. Basically, Tuesdays after Bloodborne's release will be Destiny Day. Every other day except for a few minutes on Friday is Bloodborne Day.

I'll be getting a PS4 for Blood Borne. Hope the game doesn't disappoint.

Namikaze1

I'm not like you guys. I couldn't resist the temptation. I needed those first 18 minutes of Bloodborne. Let's just say that after what I watched, I am more hyped than ever.

It's so easy obviously no one here "needs" my help but I'm happy to jump in for some runs either way.

It doesn't look like a group formed yesterday.

The following people I know of that need it are:
Kadey
Colonel
Djblackice
Rubenov

2-4 is a pretty good ratio. Obviously if a 5th were to want it I don't mind letting them have my spot to get the trophy. But there can be subsequent runs if there are more people that need it if we wanted to keep that ratio or whatnot. Either way my Titan is willing to help

49 days, 12 hours, 41 minutes and 32 seconds....

I want the steel case limited edition, but I also want digital. Already preordered digitally. Watching same countdown.

I would like to go on lockdown, but can't. I have never been able to do it with a Souls type game. I am too weak. I will consume every leak and bit of info until release.

Christ, I need new raid gear for my Warlock. My chest piece gives +155 Discipline and my Boots give +134. Depending on the Helmet I wear, Intellect is something between 97 and 155 in total. That's awful.

I maxed the first raid gear I got which left my Warlock with 405 strength and 0 intellect at Lv32. :p

I've since leveled up enough stuff to make a more reasonable build but those stats aren't super important honestly.

Kadey
Colonel
Djblackice
Rubenov

2-4 is a pretty good ratio. Obviously if a 5th were to want it I don't mind letting them have my spot to get the trophy. But there can be subsequent runs if there are more people that need it if we wanted to keep that ratio or whatnot. Either way my Titan is willing to help

Also LordNimon/Cantaloup and Born2Live/Ty_84 have expressed interest, afaik they still need the trophy.

Like you said we can do 2 runs if there are enough people for it, not a bad idea to have some "repeat offenders" like me and you fill out the team just to help out. Unless someone else wants to run sword I might bring my 32 Hunter with Don't Touch Me's just to make running sword even easier. Should be really easy to avoid needing to go to Ogres even if I'm extra conservative with my approaches.

Namikaze1

I am resisting, but glad you enjoyed :p
I couldn't resist! :(

I am not a great Souls player. I'll admit that I never beaten a Souls game. But I still love them. EpicNameBro's Lore videos made me appreciate the games a whole lot more. I just can't wait to get lost in Bloodborne's lore.

I hope you guys don't mind doing co-op.

lunlunqq

You've already got a sword master so I'd rather have that spot go to someone who needs the loot but I can bring my GHorn if you still need a body to fill out the roster.

Edit: nice, looks like you're full.

I will catch you next time, master.

Kadey
Colonel
Djblackice
Rubenov

Are we talking about flawless? I don't NEED it, but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. I wouldn't want to take your place xplicit, but if there are more, and another group forms...I'm down. I think a couple of flawless Vets per team would net the best odds for completion.

Man, some of you must have had some free time this weekend. I've gotten like 4 requests to be added to the Guardian Lord list in the past two days.

E92 M3

I couldn't resist! :(

I am not a great Souls player. I'll admit that I never beaten a Souls game. But I still love them. EpicNameBro's Lore videos made me appreciate the games a whole lot more. I just can't wait to get lost in Bloodborne's lore.

I hope you guys don't mind doing co-op.

I do co-op on my secondary playthroughs, but love to do everything solo initially. Souls games are great overall. That said we are moving away from the topic lol.

Getting what? I don't really understand what your saying.

I was vaguely referring to the ultimate edition of BB. Seems like a Europe only deal.

I want the steel case limited edition, but I also want digital. Already preordered digitally. Watching same countdown.

I would like to go on lockdown, but can't. I have never been able to do it with a Souls type game. I am too weak. I will consume every leak and bit of info until release.

I tried and failed to go lockdown for DS2 and I don't think it helped with my initially luke warm response to that game. I eventually warmed up to it and especially the 3 DLCs which I thought were all excellent. Blind Souls is best Souls and blinder the better, haha.

Should I get the collectors edition or the vanilla edition of BB? (Paying the extra money is not a concern for me either way.)

The art book for the collector's edition looks pretty sweet, but you could also get the vanilla edition and then buy the Strategy Guide for basically the same price. It would also include artwork and could be very useful for newer players. I'd recommend only consulting it when/if you were stuck and wanted a little help, but it would be nice to have and especially nice for subsequent playthroughs if you ended up really enjoying the game.

Namikaze1

Getting what? I don't really understand what your saying.
European exclusive:
15803929209_9470af6014_b.jpg

This is what I'll be getting through Amazon:

I will catch you next time, master.

haha if you're around tonight we could get you in on one of the runs. Sometime around 9pm EST maybe?

Are we talking about flawless? I don't NEED it, but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. I wouldn't want to take your place xplicit, but if there are more, and another group forms...I'm down. I think a couple of flawless Vets per team would net the best odds for completion.

Sounds like we might have enough to do two runs with 2 "vets" per run, like you said it'll just help things go smoothly. But Normal CE is so short that a few wiped runs, even on Crota, aren't a big deal.

Deku Tree

I tried and failed to go lockdown for DS2 and I don't think it helped with my initially luke warm response to that game. I eventually warmed up to it and especially the 3 DLCs which I thought were all excellent. Blind Souls is best Souls and blinder the better, haha.

The art book for the collector's edition looks pretty sweet, but you could also get the vanilla edition and then buy the Strategy Guide for basically the same price. It would also include artwork and could be very useful for newer players. I'd recommend only consulting it when/if you were stuck and wanted a little help, but it would be nice to have and especially nice for subsequent playthroughs if you ended up really enjoying the game.

Oh I never buy guides. I always get my video game help from the internet for free. Seems to be at least as good or better than a guide.

European exclusive:

This is what I'll be getting through Amazon:

Oh thanks! Wow that has a lot of stuff in it... and $169 from EB world...

Top Bottom