• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Navid

For those talking about attempting flawless later, any idea when you guys will be running these attempts (will it be during hours that someone in the GMT timezone can participate?) and if so any space available?

What's going on in Destinyland these days?

Just running CE HM and waiting for the heavy ammo fix and then HoW next month? Anything else going on? Any word of Queen's Wrath or anything new coming up?

cilonen

Ok everyone. Been playing this game since day one, but Ive never done either raid. So, I was wondering, is anyone free at the moment to pull me through vault of glass? I'm a level 28 warlock, PSN is 'V_Ben' :)

Hi! Unfortunately I'm not at the moment and I'm more familiar with Crota than VoG - I've only played VoG in sections to be honest, never all the way in one sitting.. You could try PMing Hawkian and get I to his Thursday evening (Eastern time I think) newbie raid.

Deku Tree

Just running CE HM and waiting for the heavy ammo fix and then HoW next month? Anything else going on? Any word of Queen's Wrath or anything new coming up?

Queen's Wrath is dead and buried. HoW release date has not been formally announced yet. It's just a rumor so far.

We had a new doubles (2v2) playlist pop up, that's about it. We also got an estimated fix date for the heavy ammo bug.

hydruxo

Queens Wrath more than likely is just being bundled in with HoW, doubt we'll ever see it as a standalone event again

Wait HoW is going to be the queens wrath? The queen will be the tower vendor at the table in the back?

No, the Queen's Wrath event is likely just being scrapped and absorbed in to the HoW DLC, so the emissary we had before will likely be replaced with an Eris-like NPC that will stand on the opposite side of the main section of the tower. If you notice, there are 4 little "ledges" there total, two on each side.

hydruxo

makes sense

Isn't the HoW raid related to the Reef?

Yep it's supposed to be on the Reef. That's what I'm most intrigued about with the new DLC honestly.

Wait HoW is going to be the queens wrath? The queen will be the tower vendor at the table in the back?

I think it's just going to end up being like Eris, yeah. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's a bit more fleshed out and gives us more to do than just bounties though.

Yep it's supposed to be on the Reef. That's what I'm most intrigued about with the new DLC honestly.

Yeah I think it's just going to end up being like Eris. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's a bit more fleshed out and gives us more to do than just bounties though.

I hope we see the Reef social area that was already shown over a year ago.

hydruxo

I hope we see the Reef social area that was already shown over a year ago.

My expectations are low after TDB. I do think the raid will actually be on the reef but the social hub I'm not sold on. I really think they're just going to put the Queen's Emissary in the Tower again like it was in Queen's Wrath and call it a day.

hydruxo

I never saw the reef social area... do you have a link to what was previously shown? I am curious.

tumblr_naj0wvTcSo1qzh2aio1_1280.gif

If they refuse to implement in game matchmaking for Nighfall, raids, etc, they should make the Reef social area, a designate match making area, where the only reason to go there, is to match make with people. Hell, even go so far as to have, "Raiders Corner" or anything to make it clear to go hang out in a specific area for specific activities.

Steroyd

49 days, 12 hours, 41 minutes and 32 seconds....

Bungie need to fix this shit, that's too long.

I've nearly gone a whole 24 hours without logging into Destiny last time that nearly happened PSN was getting DDOS'd. ^_^

nearly

Awe yes tomorrow is reset raid crew hates me because I get a million exotics that day, I'll provide the tomatoes.

I think it's just going to end up being like Eris, yeah. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's a bit more fleshed out and gives us more to do than just bounties though.

No way. We won't see the reef until the Comet thing. It will be the kings watch area in the Cosmodrome, and the Terminus area on Venus. maybe a surprise area on Mars or the Moon. Unless it's just the Raid in the Reef area. One small section with no explore area.

No way. We won't see the reef until the Comet thing. It will be the kings watch area in the Cosmodrome, and the Terminus area on Venus. maybe a surprise area on Mars or the Moon. Unless it's just the Raid in the Reef area. One small section with no explore area.

The raid is supposed to be on the Reef, it's been datamined already.

What he said basically.

Kings watch and the Terminus will be the HoW version of "Seige of the Warming" and "The Wakening"

There is a strike on the moon with the fallen that appears to have a fancy walker as a final boss. You get to it from the temple of crota. You can actually get to it now.

You can tell which areas are missions and which ones are strikes due to whichever one has dead ghosts in them.

lt519

Yep. Both the title (The Arena) and the description (Test Yourself) makes me think there's going to be some sort of survival/wave based thing happening. At least for a portion of it.

I hope so anyway.

I love the idea but they haven't been able to build encounters yet that can't be cheesed. I fear it'll just end with six people hiding behind a rock using Ice Breaker to pick off waves.

Namikaze1

So it's looking like I'll be available all day tomorrow for anything due to the weather. It's still fucking snowing over here and it is snowing a lot.

So if anybody is looking for a 6th for reset raiding, hook me up! :D

I saw some bloodborne pictures :3

p.s I am hiding in the destinythread and animethread since there are "new" bloodborne info I did not want to see. I dont want to dilute my bloodborne experiences D:

phen0m24

I would want you there to help. I want to make it clear that I don't need it because I'm not a completionist, not because I've done it. I get nervous trying to get the walking tall bounty from level 8 sepkis prime.

I probably wouldn't be able to do it until at least 10pm est. I'd really like to do some organizing and glimmer farming so I can get my Hunter to 32 with Don't Touch Me arms equipped. And have all of my best weapons at the ready.

Would definitely be more fun with the Hudson.

I don't NEED it, but want to get it. I've never gotten a major platinum, and the Flawless is one of the few trophies left for me. I already have salvage.

I might have to pay Josh to get the crucible mark max for a week. UGH

R0ckman

No, the Queen's Wrath event is likely just being scrapped and absorbed in to the HoW DLC, so the emissary we had before will likely be replaced with an Eris-like NPC that will stand on the opposite side of the main section of the tower. If you notice, there are 4 little "ledges" there total, two on each side.

What? I thought the reef was getting its own hub? It was in a pre-release video!

phen0m24

Awesome need one more for HM cota kill

Have not done it on 3 characters and could bring a 32 Titan or Hunter with maxed Horn or Ice Breaker. (got sent home from work early with the weather - also taking a day tomorrow to go to the Doctor)

If not, I don't mind as I am only doing it for the Fang.

Nothing left to do

Deku Tree

I am having a hard time understanding why they showed all this stuff... do they just show everything and worry about it later? Or was the game originally planned to have this content ready to play right away but they later decided to cut it from the main game and sell it to us as DLC for more money? Or did it get cut and we will never see it anyway?

Top Bottom