• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Waiting for certain people I guess. Two are ready to go. Three including you.

Scratch that.
Destiny just gave me an error called "Toad". Unable to download configuration files.

Searched bungie.net, that's supposed to happen when a file in my game is corrupted.
Now I have to delete the game and redownload everything.

This. Is. Bullshit. BUNGIE! WTF!

Now Not only I'll not play tonight, but I might actually miss the reset run!

Steroyd

lol your luck has to run out sometime! We can talk about it tomorrow but I'm down to do HM Scrota or not, doesn't matter to me. Afaik we still get the same exotic chances from normal DS+Scrota.

We could save a normal DSinger CP and run that 3 times, especially if people want secondary or heavy CE weapons. Then do HM CE fresh-->bridge 3x, and Gorgons-->Atheon 3x.

It's not luck, it's bullshit, never had this type of streak until after I got all the exotics.

NM is fine by me still want that Song of Yurt or whatever for completionists sake, would like to get 2 black Hammers, 2 word of Crota's
and 2 Gjallarhorns
, so I never have to switch anything ever again.

noomi

As a bladedancer swordbearer, I always run into one of the ogre rooms after the sword despawns. I jump on one of the coffins/doorways, crouch cloak, then run back to the summoning room for ammo/orbs for my next run.[/QUOTE

Great idea, I'll try and use this one tomorrow, thanks :)

I do this. Just be sure to hide and not let the swordbearer see you. If he does he can agro on to you and will be out of sight of your team mates leaving you to solo him.

Truth, I'll need to be careful in that case, I can play around with this strat and see how it works for us.

keep getting "toad" error.

"Failed to download configuration files from Bungie servers, please try again"
100 times

So i can not log in , get a massage : failed to download configuration files from bungie servers, please try again. blabla This is new. Anyone?

What the fucking fuck?!

"Failed to download configuration files from Bunge servers"

I tried everything. I closed the app, I full shut off my PS4, I restated my router, and nothing.

I'm gonna have to reinstall the damn game aren't I?

Edit: lol sounds like a lot of us are getting toads

Ok... I should have checked here before deleting my game. This is clearly a Bungie problem. Not mine. Fuck. Now I have to download everything again.

Waldini

Tommorow brings another shit ton of chances for my first Gjallahorn. Im pretty sure I wont get it though. Heres hoping! I want that thing SO bad its becoming pathetic. Xur will NEVER sell it, ever. The game will be broken if he does. Funny how DeeJ claimed it was random. Yet we get the DLC weapons and armor every Two weeks.

One more Hard Raid weapon to go. Need the Fang and then I can stop with HM Crota. No desire in replaying that bullet-sponge Raid. Lets see if my Titan can get his chest this time. Attempt number... bah, lost count.

Namikaze1

PSA:
DO NOT DELETE AND REINSTALL DESTINY IF YOU'RE GETTING ERROR CODE: TOAD

Word on twitter is that is not helping. The fault lies entirely on Bungie's servers. It is not you. It's Bungie.

EL CUCO

toad.gif

joecanada

Hey how often is iron banner and can you reroll weapons from previous IB tournaments? I have a Efrideet's Spear I want to try something on...

PSA:
DO NOT DELETE AND REINSTALL DESTINY IF YOU'RE GETTING ERROR CODE: TOAD

Word on twitter is that is not helping. The fault lies entirely on Bungie's servers. It is not you. It's Bungie.

Yeah. I checked bungie.net. Reinstalling does not solve the problem.

Now I have to download everything again and it's not even gonna help.

Qwell

Running my friends character through the nightfall and room for 1, it will be slow going as his character is just afk on my other ps4 but hey if you need it or are bored. PS4 = Qwell

Running my friends character through the nightfall and room for 1, it will be slow going as his character is just afk on my other ps4 but hey if you need it or are bored. PS4 = Qwell
I joined in on you guys. My level is on the low side but my damage shouldn't be a problem with the burns.

Hard Mode Crota (just Crota) in 30 minutes? Who's game? 3 spots to fill.

1) Kor
2) TeaParty
3) JPBrowncoat
4)
5)
6)

Edit: TeaParty and JP haven't down Hard Mode Crota yet, so please bring a bit of patience with you.

Top Bottom