• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

tick221

Ok. I got the Crota HM CP.

1 - ethomaz
2 - Longhornbevo
3 - KylieDog
4 - lupin23rd
5 - illiniguy05
6 -

I really wish for a good sword guy but I can do the job myself if needed (I never tried to kill him in Hard but I do fine in Normal and already know the trick to use invisible skill).

One more guy.

Great run guys, thanks

The VoG hard that was starting later... is starting now!

1.) AmibguousCad
2.) ezekial45
3.) JaCool
4.) CremSteve
5.)
6.)

People who have expressed interest nbefore: Dazzler, Squidhands, CremSteve.

Send me a PM, friend request (Tohoya), or post on here to join![

deafmedal

1.) AmibguousCad
2.) ezekial45
3.) JaCool
4.)
5.)
6.)

Send me a PM, friend request (Tohoya), or post on here to join!
I'm game, hoping on now.
PSN deafmedal

1.) AmibguousCad
2.) ezekial45
3.) JaCool
4.) CremSteve
5.)
6.)

Send me a PM, friend request (Tohoya), or post on here to join![

Looks like we're all full up, assuming DeafMedal gets on

phen0m24

Lol; it really wasn't too bad. That 27 was um...motivated to get in there. Your son plays good though! Thanks for letting me help man
My pleasure and thanks Zombie!

Josh said he was going to get another
4th
Gjallahorn but no such luck. He got a Prestige IV I mean energies. :)

noomi

My god... The roc group I'm in right now is fantastic... We're going though these insanely fast.

Props eroticsushi and reignofsparrows

Nice nickname assuming that's you lol

haha I tend to give myself ridiculous names, I'm pretty much always listed in the top spot when I make up teams.

Kadey- you ready to roll soon? Assuming you're up for it, you can solo the darkness zone and we can all chill up top. Otherwise we can just do it legit if nobody wants to solo or if people don't want to sit around.

Xplicit- we've got another person who can take your spot, and I'm sure we'll be good to go with the team we've got so you're off the hook. :)

ERMint13

So I got Another NITC from a Vanguard package. It says Magazine 20 but only shows and fires 19. Is this a known bug with this gun?

It has Rodeo, Explosive or Armor, and Mulligan so I'd like to use it instead of my B-Line Trauma sometimes....

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Were you not interested in the vendor version? Has Spray and Play and Grenadier IIRC as perks. I bought it for my Warlock and am really digging it.
not that I wasn't interested, I just didn't need it and my marks are better spent on planetary materials for the moment. Nice to get something like that from a nightfall.

Hyun Sai

So I got Another NITC from a Vanguard package. It says Magazine 20 but only shows and fires 19. Is this a known bug with this gun?

It has Rodeo, Explosive or Armor, and Mulligan so I'd like to use it instead of my B-Line Trauma sometimes....

Nah, the one bullet missing is in the chamber, it's not a bug.

coy

not that I wasn't interested, I just didn't need it and my marks are better spent on planetary materials for the moment. Nice to get something like that from a nightfall.

I get that. I suppose I was being presumptious thinking as a HC fan that you would've grabbed one at some point. I had a Chance drop with meh perks and no FS but still liked the gun. I bought the vendor version as soon as I had the marks.

Flawless Normal CE:

1.) Snicklefritz
2.) Kadey Karry
3.) LordNimon
4.) ShaperofStories
5.) Colonel O'Phenom
6.) Saithan

I think everyone else has confirmed they're ready to roll, just waiting on Kadey and we can fire it up. I'll start gathering my weapons, etc.

Top Bottom