• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

EL CUCO

Got to love Ruin wings.
lJk8QMs.jpg
wish they'd drop that much during Crota -__-

Lnkn52

Anyone want to run HM Crotas End from the start up to and including Deathsinger?

Cosmos_Man
I would like to. I joined Kor's group to do Crota. But would like to do the whole encounter, especially the bridge to hopefully get that auto rifle.
Once we take down Crota of course.

todd360

lmao how does even happen?

Todd pls explain

You know how you usually pee in your house? Destiny OT is your house. Sometimes your visiting other peoples houses and need to pee, but the home owner just slipped some advil pm in your drink. You decide to go pee before you fall asleep. Your thinking about how strange it is to be this tired at an early hour. Your so tired that you begin to think that your at home in the comfort of your own threadroom. You later realize that you urinated in a different thread and don't know where you are.

Hard Mode Crota (just Crota) in 30 minutes? Who's game? 3 spots to fill.

1) Kor
2) TeaParty
3) JPBrowncoat
4)
5)
6)

Edit: TeaParty and JP haven't down Hard Mode Crota yet, so please bring a bit of patience with you.

I've got a friend who needs to do it and has dine it before. His PSN is freygar.

Namikaze1

You know how you usually pee in your house? Destiny OT is your house. Sometimes your visiting other peoples houses and need to pee, but the home owner just slipped some advil pm in your drink. You decide to go pee before you fall asleep. Your thinking about how strange it is to be this tired at an early hour. Your so tired that you begin to think that your at home in the comfort of your own threadroom. You later realize that you urinated in a different thread and don't know where you are.
tumblr_m3q0ry8Etc1qlvkzlo1_500.jpg

lupin23rd

Great Crota kill guys. So disappointed to get the helmet a second time instead of a weapon, now I have to keep running this thing next week... lol

So I just read an interesting post on reddit and thought I would ask about it here...

Apparently someone has this strategy for Crota hard mode, where the sword runner just stays in the ogre room and hides in between swords...what the hell, can't believe I never thought of this. I always get smashed by boomers after running back to the crystal room, this just seems so much safer.

Any fellow sword runners use this strat as well? I run a blade dancer, curious what you guys do.

Just smashed Crota doing this, so yeah, good strat.

Flawless raiders: I'm eating dinner now, then down to raid starting at ~9pm EST. We can start then or sometime later depending on when everyone is available.

Any fellow sword runners use this strat as well? I run a blade dancer, curious what you guys do.

Yeah, sounds fine. Going back and forth to crystal room has never been an issue for me, has wiped maybe 3 attempts ever. You can just as easily have the rest of your team snipe boomers on the side you are returning to, if it's an issue (since they will be back inside before you get there). Then I can get orbs for health and super refill so my super-invis is ready to roll for the next sword.

Besides, I'd rather stay with my people :p

A_Gorilla

Banned
Fourth time's the charm! Need 5 brave men and/or women to help me beat Crota on HM before the reset (just Crota). My PSN is El_Bombastico

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

A_Gorilla

Banned
Hard Mode Crota (just Crota) in 30 minutes? Who's game? 3 spots to fill.

1) Kor
2) TeaParty
3) JPBrowncoat
4)
5)
6)

Edit: TeaParty and JP haven't down Hard Mode Crota yet, so please bring a bit of patience with you.

If you still need people I'd like to join.

PSN: El_Bombastico

One thing I have noticed today doing Patrols for Bounties, a lot of mobs were dropping green and blues regularly, at a good pace too

Saw 2 purple engrams drop in 30 minutes apart
1 was a class item, the other helmet...

I noticed this the last couple days as well. Especially since I'm in dire need of Warlock and Hunter mats. Keep 'em coming.

Rubenov

Flawless raiders: I'm eating dinner now, then down to raid starting at ~9pm EST. We can start then or sometime later depending on when everyone is available.

Replace me... have to go to bed early since I have to be up at reset. I'll jump in some other time.

Cømet

Banned
Pfft before a Titan can fart 1 Bubble out, I've dropped 3 Nova Bomb on those Darkness fools, that why you see so many Titans dancing in their bubbles, no one wants to go into them

Not scared of coming in are you? It's nice and warm in here ;)

But seriously, I love defender for its support role applications. I can kill quite adequately with my standard weapons, the bubble offers up some nice bonuses for the team which I like. In PvP? Well.....you already know what I'd say here ;)

NB: I'm spending too many late nights on /v. The urge to greentext is strong.

Replace me... have to go to bed early since I have to be up at reset. I'll jump in some other time.

Okie doke, no worries.

Waiting on Driz and whoever for flawless. Bring your Titans and bubbles.

Whenever you guys are ready to start the Flawless run, feel free to send me a FR on PSN. My tag is the same as my GAF name. Thanks.

Assuming X is still available, this would be 4 right here, anyone else who's expressed interest going to be available around 9pm EST? I know X also said he can hop out if there's enough people wanting to do it that still need the trophy, so we have 2-3 spots available it looks like.

LTWood12

This is the thing where HM Scrota really gets on my nerves and I take things personally. I don't buy the "it's just a game" excuse. It's a hobby that we all enjoy and want to do well at, and we have to fit it into our "real lives." I get really pissed off when teams have to waste hours because Bungie wanted to patch cheese and didn't care that it would glitch up the fight (for the 3rd consecutive time, mind you).

I've been on so many teams where you can hear someone's kid or wife (mine included) or family in the background asking how long until they'll be done. Nobody here is delusional enough to think "just a game" takes any priority over family but it's not right when people know they can beat the fight and know that the next run should definitely be "the run" only to be undercut by the nonsense I've bitched about here a million times. I completely understand why people stick it out because they want the satisfaction of overcoming the "challenge" and I don't think there's anything wrong with caring about that. /rant

Preach it Doc.

This is rather disturbing.

HM Crota start up to and including Deathsingee

1. Cosmos_Man
2. Grip
3. Magik

Anyone else?

Just join my Fireteam when ready

Cosmos_Man

Cantaloup

Okie doke, no worries.

Assuming X is still available, this would be 4 right here, anyone else who's expressed interest going to be available around 9pm EST? I know X also said he can hop out if there's enough people wanting to do it that still need the trophy, so we have 2-3 spots available it looks like.

I'm ready and waiting. PSN: LordNimon

giphy.gif

phen0m24

Okie doke, no worries.

I'm around. :) Josh is running the weekly now.

Alright, time to count to 6:

1.) Snicklefritz
2.) Kadey Karry
3.) LordNimon
4.) ShaperofStories
5.) Colonel O'Phenom
6.) Xplicit, if he wants to

Starting at ~9pm EST.

The VoG hard that was starting later... is starting now!

1.) AmibguousCad
2.) ezekial45
3.) JaCool
4.)
5.)
6.)

People who have expressed interest nbefore: Dazzler, Squidhands, CremSteve.

Send me a PM, friend request (Tohoya), or post on here to join!

Top Bottom