• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Flawless Normal CE:

1.) Snicklefritz
2.) Kadey Karry
3.) LordNimon
4.) ShaperofStories
5.) Colonel O'Phenom
6.) Saithan

I think everyone else has confirmed they're ready to roll, just waiting on Kadey and we can fire it up. I'll start gathering my weapons, etc.

Dope. Just waiting for an invite.

Dope. Just waiting for an invite.

Hmm still missing Kadey and I don't see her online, but I'd like to wait longer since I told her a while ago that I'd help on a flawless run and she was just posting in the thread maybe two hours ago. Of course we can do another run later if she can't make it soon and there's someone else who wants to do it now. I'll be around all night until reset raids.

Sending party invites now.

noomi

Thanks for the roc train guys, calling it early tonight. Need my rest for destiny reset day tomorrow hehe.

Hope RNG brings you all what you desire dgaf, nighty night.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I gotta say thanks to to the guys who helped out Tokunbo (me) in back to back Hard Mode Crota kills earlier today. Special thanks Dhruv_Hanom for rocking the sword as a Titan with incredible precision and skill. Cheers!

Looking for three more people who want to do Crota hard mode.

Ideally someone with swordbearer experience.

PS4

Shoot me a message on PSN.

username - bigdaddygamebot

Ozone

That might be a little too low man, you won't be able to do any damage at level 28 by the time we get to Deathsinger & Crota and everything is 32
Fair enough. I'll eventually get my hands on better armor in this guy, just hard when you can't get raid armor. Haha

Top Bottom