• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Any team need an extra pick up for reset grinding?

-

Also looked at the Bloodborne 18 minute video, not impressed, not hyped. :(
Hmm what didn't catch your interest? I do admit watching == playing and those type of game are a lot about playing.

Edit: we are gonna do share play when it's release!

Ok, I think we are going to fire it up 5-man style right now but if anyone wants to do flawless send me a PSN message or post here.

The party chat and fireteam will be set to closed though, to ensure no accidents, haha.

I'll give it a whirl if you don't have 6.

Edit...nvm. looks full now.

Glide is the best jump in the game.

Why?
Do this with a Hunter or Titan: http://i.imgur.com/fLuA4fm.gifv

And this is using this build:
g5jTLyC.png

300 Intel, 200 Discipline, Heart of the Praxic Fire, low agility Sunsinger TANK.

I want to do a flawless with you, master!

Sorry lun, I think we just filled up since Kadey got online. I'll be online until reset, we can do another flawless run tonight or tomorrow or whenever.

I'll give it a whirl if you don't have 6.

Edit...nvm. looks full now.

Ditto!

I'm here. Just woke up from a nap.

lol good timing. just sent you a party invite, we can back out to orbit.

You want to solo the first phase?

lunlunqq

Sorry lun, I think we just filled up since Kadey got online. I'll be online until reset, we can do another flawless run tonight or tomorrow or whenever.

Ditto!

lol good timing. just sent you a party invite, we can back out to orbit.

You want to solo the first phase?

OK. will catch you later.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Driz could hide in that one section since he's a hunter and since all of us are Titans we can get up and snipe.

GhaleonEB

Glide is the best jump in the game.

Why?
Do this with a Hunter or Titan: http://i.imgur.com/fLuA4fm.gifv

And this is using this build:
g5jTLyC.png

300 Intel, 200 Discipline, Heart of the Praxic Fire, low agility Sunsinger TANK.

Depends on the situation. Going from a primarily Bladedancer Hunter with maxed double jump and agility, that feels like moving through molasses. Sometimes you want long leaps across areas, and sometimes that will get you shot out of the air like a blimp coasting over a sea of AA guns. In Nightfalls, the speed and maneuverability is awesome.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL. I fed up.

We could do it legit. No biggie. This might actually take too long since people can't get it up there easily.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
When does the sword's timer start? When the swordbearer dies or when someone picks it up? Will try to kill Crota in 2 swords multiple times today.

Edit: For flawless, do the Abyss legit. It's actually quicker than waiting for someone to solo it.

When does the sword's timer start? When the swordbearer dies or when someone picks it up? Will try to kill Scrota in 2 swords multiple times today.

Edit: For flawless, do the Abyss legit. It's actually quicker than waiting for someone to solo it.

Sword lasts 30 seconds from the moment you pick it up, not related to how long it's been sitting on the ground.

2 sword Scrota kills are easy if people want to do it that way. Make sure the Sword Bearer dies near Scrota so you have enough time for 3 shield breaks on the first sword.

Edit: For flawless, I've done it both ways. The problem isn't doing the abyss legit, it's falling into the pit "flawless" You can activate your jump closer to the bottom which seems to help but I've still seen a lot of deaths just from people dropping into it.

It's no biggie. Some times the jump timing is off.

Yeah, doesn't take much for something to get off, no worries! Thanks for helping. :)

Sword lasts 30 seconds from the moment you pick it up, not related to how long it's been sitting on the ground.

2 sword Scrota kills are easy if people want to do it that way. Make sure the Sword Bearer dies near Scrota so you have enough time for 3 shield breaks on the first sword.

Yeah, doesn't take much for something to get off, no worries! Thanks for helping. :)

hey man, what's your username?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay here's the deal you guys can go ahead and I'll try to solo but if I don't make it I'll catch up and if I do you guys go back to the circle.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey

Edit: For flawless, I've done it both ways. The problem isn't doing the abyss legit, it's falling into the pit "flawless" You can activate your jump closer to the bottom which seems to help but I've still seen a lot of deaths just from people dropping into it.
I guess it's safer to do 3 sword kills. Too much bs can happen due to lag.

Okay here's the deal you guys can go ahead and I'll try to solo but if I don't make it I'll catch up and if I do you guys go back to the circle.
Use a mic for flawless
chair-to-the-head.gif

Lima

When does the sword's timer start? When the swordbearer dies or when someone picks it up? Will try to kill Crota in 2 swords multiple times today.

Sword is out for 45 seconds after the moment it drops. Once you pick it up you can only have it for a maximum of 30 seconds. If say you waited 20 seconds after killing the Swordbearer to pick it up it would mean you only have the sword for 25 seconds.

Trakan

I'm used to the Crota HM glitches like the sword disappearing and the knights coming through the glass early, but tonight was something else. First time I've seen Crota just not die after hitting him with 4 RTs after enrage, and boomers killing me through the floor in the Ogre spawn room.

I'm done with HM, fuck the Word of Crota. I don't even want it anymore.

Deku Tree

I'm used to the Crota HM glitches like the sword disappearing and the knights coming through the glass early, but tonight was something else. First time I've seen Crota just not die after hitting him with 4 RTs after enrage, and boomers killing me through the floor in the Ogre spawn room.

I'm done with HM, fuck the Word of Crota. I don't even want it anymore.

Sorry to hear it. WoC is not even good. Not a big loss.

Top Bottom