• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

exYle

There's something funny about the fact that Gatekeepers is harder than Atheon.

I will have my Vex soon... if not this week, then the next!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Is the "die before Templar dies for Fatebringer" rumor true?
No it's RNG.

Sword is out for 45 seconds after the moment it drops. Once you pick it up you can only have it for a maximum of 30 seconds. If say you waited 20 seconds after killing the Swordbearer to pick it up it would mean you only have the sword for 25 seconds.
So I have 15 seconds to pick up the sword. Will just use the Hunter super to go invisible instead of crouching for 3 seconds.

lt519

Well I'm officially going on a two week break. I've got some work travel ahead but mostly just need to cleanse that Destiny pallette after getting the last raid primary, mastering the sword, and reaching guardian lord. I'll certainly be back for HoW and probably sooner. But Captain Toad has been waiting too long and with Kirby and the n3DS launch I'll be busy. Not to mention GoT Ep2 launching tomorrow.

Have fun!

Yay I was rooting for yall. Great job Guardian lords! Soon to be for some but basically it. Glad more was able to get it. With Drizz leading I knew it was in the bag

blackflag

Truth!

Yo, afaik all the regulars are still down for reset raids, assuming you're still down? If we can snag the normal DSinger CP before reset we could just run that 3x and tell HM Scrota to suck it, as far as I care. I think I still have Gorgons CP but may have lost it when I helped #TeamEpicSax on those VoG runs.

I'm down and that's how I feel. I don't want crux. Got word and fang. I do need the auto rifle but not in a hurry for it.

Ugh. Spent two hours yesterday trying to kill hard Atheon, then three hours today just getting to the Gorgons beore the teams disbanded. Maybe I suck :/

Assuming the sword doesn't despawn.

haha yeah I would never leave the sword on the ground that long. Seen too many vanish...

So I have 15 seconds to pick up the sword. Will just use the Hunter super to go invisible instead of crouching for 3 seconds.

I always super-invis before grabbing the sword, then crouch invis on the rock before hopping up if I'm worried that the super invis will run out (i.e. sword fell too far from Scrota)

Yay I was rooting for yall. Great job Guardian lords! Soon to be for some but basically it. Glad more was able to get it. With Drizz leading I knew it was in the bag

No worries, we got 5 fresh ones in the Flawless Club this way. :)

Coming. Can't sleep

You missed out! :p We can do it again anytime.

I'm down and that's how I feel. I don't want crux. Got word and fang. I do need the auto rifle but not in a hurry for it.

Cool, I wouldn't mind a second BHam personally. And we can definitely do HM Scrota's End fresh --> bridge for the pulse and auto. I'll try to snag the normal DSinger CP before reset if possible, should be pretty quick to do:

1.) Normal DS+Scrota 3x
2.) HM Scrota's Ass fressh-->bridge 3x
3.) HM VoG Gorgon--> Atheon 3x
4.) NFall 3x
5.) Weekly 3x (depending on time and motivation)

We just need to try and not scrub it up as hard as last week, haha.

Soss if I can do it, anyone can do it.

You don't give yourself enough credit my good man. :)

Anyone want to try for Flawless Raider tonight?

DJJ!!!!! You missed our run, we already did one earlier tonight. We knocked it out on our first real try.... :p

You just have bad timing for these I guess, sorry dude. I'll be back on Destiny by maybe ~2am EST and can run another flawless before reset if we get a full team for it, then I need to get with the reset raiding regulars. Our run earlier took maybe an hour tops, mostly just talking about the strats before giving it a real go.

DJJ!!!!! You missed our run, we already did one earlier tonight. We knocked it out on our first real try.... :p

You just have bad timing for these I guess, sorry dude. I'll be back on Destiny by maybe ~2am EST and can run another flawless before reset if we get a full team for it, then I need to get with the reset raiding regulars. Our run earlier took maybe an hour tops, mostly just talking about the strats before giving it a real go.

Arrgghhhhhh!!!!! Haha, it's all good. I'm happy to hear that others got it. Thanks for your help in leading teams to the promised land.

I'll keep looking for a full team if anyone is still on. Onwards and upwards!

Is anyone up for a VoG HM run up to the Templar? I still need to try for the Fatebringer one more time before reset.

I have HM Templar CP if you'll be around a bit later (an hour or less). I can also try to save it over the weekly reset.

Arrgghhhhhh!!!!!

image.php

Sorry, I can never resist a good self-avatar'ing... You've got a good attitude my man, anybody else around here want to try a quick flawless normal CE before reset?

I have HM Templar CP if you'll be around a bit later (an hour or less). I can also try to save it over the weekly reset.

image.php

Sorry, I can never resist a good self-avatar'ing... You've got a good attitude my man, anybody else around here want to try a quick flawless normal CE before reset?

Haha, that avatar will never get old to me. Even my love for Calvin and Hobbes can't overtake the surprised Undertaker fan. Thanks for the kind words. In due time, I think I'll get it.

I love this game to be too much to be mad at it.

Zocano

Alas, it is almost reset again. I cleaned out early last week so I didn't play Destiny for quite a few days (which is sort of nice and refreshing).

But now I've gotta do some nightfalls and hard raids cause I still don't fucking have Abyss Defiant. Soon. Soooooon.

But yah if there are people trying to ready up for nightfall or HM Crota I'm right here.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Guardian Lord.

Thanks everyone for the help. Couldn't have done it without the people today.

upload_convert.gif

Now 3 hours until reset and more fun.

Top Bottom