• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Alas, it is almost reset again. I cleaned out early last week so I didn't play Destiny for quite a few days (which is sort of nice and refreshing).

But now I've gotta do some nightfalls and hard raids cause I still don't fucking have Abyss Defiant. Soon. Soooooon.

But yah if there are people trying to ready up for nightfall or HM Crota I'm right here.
uh PSN PikaPuff looking for fireteam members for 2x NF/Weekly

^^^

Hugstable

Banned
Guardian Lord.

Thanks everyone for the help. Couldn't have done it without the people today.

upload_convert.gif

Now 3 hours until reset and more fun.

Congrats! Can't wait til I get good enough to joins clans and aim for the other trophies. Well on my way to level 30 after those boots I got yesterday along with the vanguard vendor legendary helm. Still wish I had an easier way of amassing more shards haha.

Guardian Lord.

Thanks everyone for the help. Couldn't have done it without the people today.

upload_convert.gif

Now 3 hours until reset and more fun.
Congrats, I'm happy I don't care about trophies, because nothing will ever get me to play as a hunter.

I'm also happy I got my first ballerhorn today from engram.

Rehsa

Thanks for the strike and raid clan trophy guys! Sorry for the NAT issues, that never happens I don't know what was up

Finally got Thorn in Sunday, my first and last exotic bounty (first one I got and last one to complete, took months,but I have them all now). I feel more accomplished getting this gun than the Vex or Gal just because it wasn't random.

Rehsa

Finally got Thorn in Sunday, my first and last exotic bounty (first one I got and last one to complete, took months,but I have them all now). I feel more accomplished getting this gun than the Vex or Gal just because it wasn't random.
Ha nice! I had my Thorn bounty through the DLC release, just finished the Crucible part Sunday after putting it off so long, just need to kill Xyor now

joecanada

Stay out of crucible with that thing lol

Rubenov

Says the guy who was supposed to go to bed like 4-5 hours ago.... haha

Haha... yeah I actually had about 3hrs; guess that'll have to do. Might PvP till reset.

edit: In my defense, I just came back from SE Asia so my body thinks it's 2pm right now when it's 1am

Anybody have normal DSinger CP?

Yeah, I'll still be on for a while. Just post when you're ready.

You still around? I can share Templar CP now if you still want it.

Haha... yeah I actually had about 3hrs; guess that'll have to do. Might PvP till reset.

edit: In my defense, I just came back from SE Asia so my body thinks it's 2pm right now when it's 1am

Nice, how'd your trip turn out? Glad you made it back home safe and sound.

coy

Grats to the new Flawless and to Kadey on Guardian Lady! We need more as PS4 is still showing 0.1% gotta bump it up.

Dead Orbit is paying off. Rank 25 and I just got The Nowhere shader. All I need is Bittersteel to complete the collection.

I dunno what you guys do for a living but I wish I had your schedules.

Stay at home husband.

Haha I wish. I wonder the same for all the US people able to do reset raids and Nightfalls from 1am-4am (pt to et) onwards. I will be taking off the day HoW comes out but that's about the only reset I can do. Unless I sleep at 8pm the night before haha

Is anyone down for a quick Templar HM kill before the reset?

I can hop back in there and run the relic if a few people can DPS from up top (especially if there's a Titan w/ I-WoL).

Does anyone want to chill in Crucible till reset?

I can after I help on this Templar kill, which shouldn't take long.

This is the first week since Destiny came out that I didn't max a single weekly marks limit on any character, Vanguard or Crucible.

KeRaSh

So, reset is coming up and I'd like to know if I'm the only one who had issues soloing the lamp phase last week.
Some weird shit started happening recently and I haven't heard anyone else talk about it.
When I activate the bridge at the end and get ready for the Ogre I see him bouncing for a few seconds (like he's walking against a wall) and then he just teleports forward until he is in shooting range.
This happened 4/5 times so far. The one time he didn't teleport was when I shot a few rockets at him which probably made him avoid the rock he constantly tries to walk through.
Is it just me or did some of you experience this, too? I'd like to find a safe way to kill this guy again.
I experimented with jumping on other rocks but it takes too many attempts to get up on them to try it while Thralls run around. Nowdays I just try to kill the Ogre best I can and when he kills me I just revive and run around with Midas Multi Tool like a headless chicken until the bridge is formed which funnily worked every time the Ogre killed me.

I can hop back in there and run the relic if a few people can DPS from up top (especially if there's a Titan w/ I-WoL).

I can after I help on this Templar kill, which shouldn't take long.

This is the first week since Destiny came out that I didn't max a single weekly marks limit on any character, Vanguard or Crucible.

I'd like to join with Crucible as well after Templar, but it doesn't seem like anyone else is up for it, so I might just have to not run it before the reset.

Any groups looking for 1 for some reset raids?

Pretty sure all our regulars are confirmed for this week and usually Grave Robber is our "first alternate" so to speak. If he found another team and one of our regulars has to drop/no-shows then we can get you in there.

Obviously you should hop in with another group if there is an opening.

Probably old but I just read DeeJ's reply to someone about Xur saying he's completely random:

These conspiracy theories are symptoms of a burning desire. Gjallarhorn is the most popular ask that comes my way. I know you want it, even more than the collective requests for more vault space. As you can see, these are things that are beyond my control. I don't have one either.

I'll do my best to talk to the people who create the code that drives Xur, and see if we can make him more valuable to you in the future.

His posts never cease to entertain me. So corporate.

Grats to the new Flawless and to Kadey on Guardian Lady! We need more as PS4 is still showing 0.1% gotta bump it up..

Bah-humbug. Crota's Ass raid killed my interest in watching the percentage climb. No coincidence that Flawless Raider hit 0.2% after CE had been out.

No kidding, I think everyone here feels bad for him in that way. You can just imagine the shit he heard from the higher ups when he slipped up during that Twitch stream. As if it matters at this point, they've overplayed the "buy our DLC!" Xursdays so hard that any illusion of "random" has long since flown the coop. Not his fault by any stretch.

Probably old but I just read DeeJ's reply to someone about Xur saying he's completely random:

Everytime I read one of Deej's post I wanna punch him more and more..I hate his word choices. I get how he cant say things but his word choice are what ticks me off.

Hugstable

Banned

lol watch Xur still not have anything good >_<.

He did supply me with the Icebreaker though, can't exactly hate haha. I just want something good next week, I finally got tons of play coins and I want to use them! I shoulda got the Exotic Warlock helm that was around at the same time as the Icebreaker, but damn that Icebreaker sounded cool.

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
is it today that the weekly strike gets updated? i'm in the uk on ps4.

would be interested in joining someone if they are planning to do it. i'm only lvl 26 but i'm ok at lvl 26 or 28.

is it today that the weekly strike gets updated? i'm in the uk on ps4.

would be interested in joining someone if they are planning to do it. i'm only lvl 26 but i'm ok at lvl 26 or 28.

Yes, in 1 hr and 22 minutes all the weekly stuff gets reset. Nightfall, raids, Weekly Heroic Strike, etc.

Top Bottom