• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Hugstable

Banned
Anyone gonna be doing Vault of Glass anytime soon? I'm so close to 30, then I'll finally be participating more at least on Crota Normal. I was doing like no damage last night as a 29 haha.

Archon Priest w /All Burns in NFall, and Void Burn in Weekly

You down to run Crota Hard post flip?

We reset-raid every week but usually have our "regulars" with a full team of 6. Pretty sure we are full this week but I'll throw up a post if anyone no-shows. Right now 5 of the 6 are online.

Ill hop on with you sir.

I just added you a second ago.

Sorry we missed you, it filled up quick but I got your FR so hopefully we can play together another time!

at gorgon HM checkpoint in VOG right now, looking for one person on PS4 to save it now that things have reset. i'll send you a party invite, just post here with your PSN name

Rainmaker

Banned
Never have done hard mode. Just hit 32 before reset. Anyone looking for one more that wouldn't mind someone new to it? If so, PSN: The_Sacred

Why do people like triple burn? It basically eliminates the advantage that the player gets from burns in the first place. We all have plenty of weapons to create a full loadout around 1 burn. The enemies are stuck with their weapons. Having all 3 active allows every enemy to take advantage of it.

Omni

All burns? I like it. Might be able to brute force final encounter with three people using jellyhorns. No need to worry about cheese spots

Why do people like triple burn? It basically eliminates the advantage that the player gets from burns in the first place. We all have plenty of weapons to create a full loadout around 1 burn. The enemies are stuck with their weapons.

Because no matter the weapons you have, everything will do extra damage.

Because no matter the weapons you have, everything will do extra damage.

I know that, but the player has the option to choose which weapons he uses. No matter what single burn it is, you can have all your weapons as that. The enemy can't.

Having all burns is never in the player's advantage unless your weapons are extremely limited and you don't have a weapon in each burn for each category. I think we all have that.

Carn82

Whats the best way to solo Archon Priest? The little spot up in the rocks at the area's entrance? Never really tried it before.

I know that, but the player has the option to choose which weapons he uses. No matter what single burn it is, you can have all your weapons as that. The enemy can't.

Having all burns is never in the player's advantage unless your weapons are extremely limited and you don't have a weapon in each burn for each category. I think we all have that.

Eh, generally enemies only have one or two burn advantages even on a full burn. Here it's primarily Arc, but the minotaurs/vex have void and the shrapnel launcher's that the Captains and Dregs use have solar.

However, it's not much of an issue due to Nightfall's you're playing defensively anyways for it to not be much of an issue. Plus you have abilities and exploits that the enemies can't do jack about. It really doesn't change the dynamic at all given you're already prepared to be taking tons of heat from enemies and not paying attention much to which ones are actually dealing Arc, Void, Solar.

Also like to add that most people likely don't have good weapons to fill all 3 slots for a single burn. Especially for Arc and Void. Still quite a few people in the OT still waiting for Fatebringer drops.
it means no lightswitch or angry or juggler

Also this. Prefer a 'buff' that I've already prepared to deal with in the 'don't get shot' method than have to deal with further RNG incursions or OHK crap.

Why do people like triple burn? It basically eliminates the advantage that the player gets from burns in the first place. We all have plenty of weapons to create a full loadout around 1 burn. The enemies are stuck with their weapons. Having all 3 active allows every enemy to take advantage of it.
it means no lightswitch or angry or juggler

Top Bottom