• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
damn, nobody is interested in doing a weekly with me. what am i doing wrong??? are people only interested in nightfall/raids?

i'll just stick to my tiger strikes for now.

Feorax

My Vanguard level up for completing the weekly gave me a solar LDR 5001 with Final Round, Field Scout and Spray and Play. Still want the Arc version from the vendor, but I get the feeling this would be quite a nice compliment to the Gjallarhorn
that I'll never get.

Lima

damn, nobody is interested in doing a weekly with me. what am i doing wrong??? are people only interested in nightfall/raids?

i'll just stick to my tiger strikes for now.

Who needs coins? I mean most people playing this regularly are swimming in them. I have like 200 something in the vault.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
I have been playing only for three days, but I was wondering if there is a GAF clan or players for this on the PS4?

Might be nicer to play with some people here in Strikes or anything.

I am only lvl 18, so I do not know a lot about this game yet.

Feorax

Gonna do a HM Crota's End run. Undecided as to whether I have the patience to fight Crota again this week, but will definitely do up to at least beating Deathsinger to get a fair bit of loot.

Just let me know who wants to run.

1. MattIgoe
2. manicstreet

Omni

Got another jellyhorn from the nightfall.

Kinda odd how I can go months without getting one and then suddenly I'm getting three over a period of one week

Shito

Man, I easily solo'd the lamps last week with my Warlock. Just tried like 10 times tonight and couldn't make the jump.
That jump can be a bitch sometimes.
I know I still haven't figured out a way to get it 100%.
Soloed it yesterday on hard for the first time, and man that Ogre at the end is quite serious. I had to wait the last second to res myself up, and take a leap of faith jumping on the bridge while it was not fully formed yet. Of course, didn't even get that shitty pulse rifle to drop, so I'll have to do it again this week. Not looking forward to it, really... ^^

ocean

Banned
Hard Crota's End: Pulse Rifle, Auto Rifle and Hand Cannon in one run :)

Can't complain. I have all 4 Primaries, both Heavies and 2 of 3 Specials. Of course, the one I'm missing is Black Hammer :(

Shito

Good thing about being at work during reset time is that I get to watch Kadey's stream.
Otherwise my connection at home is not enough for her 1080p stream without any quality option setting... ^^

Top Bottom