• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

rNilla

But are they filling in empty Fatebringer circles? Hi Nilla you're like hot stuff now bro all popular.... ;)

Fill in the bubbles? Nah man.

yoJC2sSgSYhCqZXwZ2.gif

Rhaegar

Lvl up Eris

I'll just wait for the Cryptarch's white mystery engrams to drop better armor with light +39 rating when House of Wolves drops. Then, a newly minted lvl32, I'll finally face HM Crota (with five 11 year old kids from Alabama I find on LFG).

Love this game (seriously).

realcZk

just fyi, if you down crota on hard mode for the first time on a character with glowhoo already equipped on that character (from a different char's kill) you won't get glowhoo again. thought that was kinda weird since i figured the game would be checking your progress to determine your loot table for the first kill, but it must actually be checking what you have in your inventory as well, unless it only works like that for the shader.

just fyi, if you down crota on hard mode for the first time on a character with glowhoo already equipped on that character (from a different char's kill) you won't get glowhoo again.

So you mean that their system can poll what you have equipped and take that into consideration when rolling loot?

Deku Tree

just fyi, if you down crota on hard mode for the first time on a character with glowhoo already equipped on that character (from a different char's kill) you won't get glowhoo again. thought that was kinda weird since i figured the game would be checking your progress to determine your loot table for the first kill, but it must actually be checking what you have in your inventory as well, unless it only works like that for the shader.

It worked like that for the emblem too. Didn't effect weapons drops though...
I wonder if that is true for the ship and the speeder too. Only get those once? Or many times?

This was the same issue when normal came out with the cryptographic shader.

phen0m24

Where were you 15 seconds ago when I needed this post !!! :p

Clearly my post was suffering from lag as well.

You of all people should be familiar with this
dial-up
situation and its effects on fun-having.

;)

Nilla you are a sick, sick man. I have no adequate response to that screen.

That said you slackers I have a 32 Hunter that technically could be part of a Crota kill. Should circumstances require. Just saying.

I can always turn on the 8800 baud modem

realcZk

It worked like that for the emblem too. Didn't effect weapons drops though...
I wonder if that is true for the ship and the speeder too. Only get those once? Or many times?

not sure. on that same character my rewards for killing crota were the sparrow and energies.

Any teams need 1 for a HM Crota kill? Still haven't seriously tried to kill the bastard, but I can bring either a 32 Titan or Lock with a G'Horn.

....now I can't sign on, getting constant canary errors. Unknown infected me.

If you need to take a nap now Lik go ahead, not sure what the deal is right now.

c36f0ef5cac6a7c100a5312db604255aa6228d89e1ecdd32dd099573e611719c.jpg

Running Vault of glass with two irl friends who haven't beaten it before. Have 3 spots, any takers?

We can do normal or hard.

Ps4: ruthlesbarbarian

No experience required. :)

E92 M3

I'm looking for one more for a normal mode Crota's End on Xbox One in 30 minutes or so. Anybody interested? GT krealian

I can help kill Crota if my migraine goes away.

Hope Word of Crota will get fixed eventually, was really hyped for a good void handcannon.

Yes, like the Black Hammer. Speaking of Black Hammer the need to fix where the prepatch versions don't have the yellow bar if they're maxed. Makes me so sad :(

hydruxo

Yeah it only works for the shader (and the emblem from Normal). Doesn't work for the weapons/armor/ships etc.

^ Pretty accurate Colonel. (edit: also join on me now if you want to stabby-stab-stab C-Man).

I'm back in now, anyone that wants to kill Crota with me and Lik just join up in orbit when you are ready. Apologies to anyone if I'm forgetting who I promised to kill or what objects are being stuck in what ends.

fords

Neo Member
^ Pretty accurate Colonel. (edit: also join on me now if you want to stabby-stab-stab C-Man).

I'm back in now, anyone that wants to kill Crota with me and Lik just join up in orbit when you are ready. Apologies to anyone if I'm forgetting who I promised to kill or what objects are being stuck in what ends.

I’d like to do it with my 31 Warlock if there's room for one more.

Would be great if we could also do the Raiding Party trophy but no worries if not, don't want to push my luck! ;)

LiK

Cool, grabbing weapons from vault

phen0m24

Not at all. You're welcome to join. Looks like you may already have a group though?
Who me? Group?

Lol

Rodi is in team podcast
Drizzy is in team 56k

I'm just sitting here reading gaf

Oh wait I saw drizzy invited me. He does owe me one (lol) for Tuesday. Hahaha :p

Why don't we pop on him and lik and really show them how to
lag
dominate

Rest mode won't restart network functionality because it downloads patches and such while in rest mode. So if you ever have connection issues you have to go with a full shut down

Top Bottom