• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Who me? Group?

Lol

Rodi is in team podcast
Drizzy is in team 56k

I'm just sitting here reading gaf

Oh wait I saw drizzy invited me. He does owe me one (lol) for Tuesday. Hahaha :p

Why don't we pop on him and lik and really show them how to
lag
dominate

Sure, we've got 1 spot reserved for you.

Deku Tree

Getting a warlock raid helm with decent stats + infusion:

ueYgLNK9ddiTu.gif

Who me? Group?

Lol

Rodi is in team podcast
Drizzy is in team 56k

I'm just sitting here reading gaf

Oh wait I saw drizzy invited me. He does owe me one (lol) for Tuesday. Hahaha :p

Why don't we pop on him and lik and really show them how to
lag
dominate

I'd be down for a HM Crota kill this afternoon. I gotta hit the dog park shortly and then I'll be ready to go if we can get 6 together.

^ Pretty accurate Colonel. (edit: also join on me now if you want to stabby-stab-stab C-Man).

I'm back in now, anyone that wants to kill Crota with me and Lik just join up in orbit when you are ready. Apologies to anyone if I'm forgetting who I promised to kill or what objects are being stuck in what ends.

I wish I wasn't at work right now. I've done so many fresh hard raids just to get in a group to get to Crota and kill him with my Hunter, and it just hasn't happened. Wouldn't mind dragging my 31 Warlock through either.

Also, status update on loot. 3 HM abyss, 3 HM bridge, 2 deathsingers...rad mats and Dragon's Breath - again. No Auto Rifle damnit.

Can't complaint too much since I got the Hunter helm when I gave up on hard and just did normal with him.

So what's the next strike and burn for next reset based on the patterns?

I honestly think Bungie feels it is time to rake in cash with another Will of Crota strike.

Ambitious

Repost for new page. Need a 6th for Crota kill. Add me, dhruv_hanom, CaptScience or kyliedog

Sorry, Greeny. I should actually have left over half an hour ago. I kept thinking the next run would be the one. Well, the last one was as close as it gets.

By the way, was there something wrong with my mic? Was the volume too low?

Krelian

After hard mode, normal should be nothing lol. As long as you guys can down him and have rockets, it should be okay. .
Well, I don't have a decent rocket launcher but at least one other does. That's enough, I hope. I also watched some videos of how to kill Crota. I'm pretty sure not everybody had rockets there, though. Gjallarhorn hasn't dropped for me and I didn't get any rocket launcher from Atheon either :(

I don't think I could ever do this. I got 3/4 weapons this week. All but the auto rifle. I don't want it that bad to relevel a character. Blahhh that 1-20 grind.

Ditto. I'm just missing the hand cannon, hopefully a second Crota kill today yields that.

There's no way I could do the 1-20 grind again. The CE weapons aren't even that great.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I now have all my characters at level 32 and all of the weapons I want from HM Crota now that I got the scout rifle this morning. Did I beat Destiny until March?!

The hand cannon isn't even that good man, I have it and it's just average. It's not worth releveling a character just for a chance to get it.

While I wouldn't level another character for it, I actually think it's pretty good now that I put some time into it.

KJRage

I haven't been on when my friends have beaten Crota, so I'm the only one who hasn't. Seems even when everything is going right some type of glitch messes everything up. I only have the pulse rifle :(

E92 M3

Looks like necrochasm maxes out at 356 attack.

Some guy who's rumored to work for Bungie in some way has it.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/1/4611686018430455360/2305843009217958569#gear

I want it :(

Well, I don't have a decent rocket launcher but at least one other does. That's enough, I hope. I also watched some videos of how to kill Crota. I'm pretty sure not everybody had rockets there, though. Gjallarhorn hasn't dropped for me and I didn't get any rocket launcher from Atheon either :(

What's your gt?

Namikaze1

Two gaffers got legendary engrams from Phogoth. I got one while on patrol and one from one of the wizards witches in my second Weekly run.

amar212

3 Crota HM runs with my team.

All 4 HM weapons obtained by 3 of us.
2 of us got 3 HM weapons.
1 guy got only 1 weapon.

We sense "2 Week of Raid Loot Reducement Patch" incoming on Monday.

Jinjo

Two gaffers got legendary engrams from Phogoth. I got one while on patrol and one from one of the wizards witches in my second Weekly run.

Got a For The People with Glass Half Full, Field Scout & Counterbalance from it too!

Imokaywiththis.jpg

Top Bottom