• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Downed Crota 3 times on Hard this week, got everything except the new ship and the obviously glitched Crux of Crota. Can't seem to get the Titan helmet for my main, or a fucking Black Hammer :(

Deku Tree

Did you get it? I want that more than a Gjallarhorn. I've also been on the lookout for a certain rare pistol from PvP that only drops in dark below playlists. My wish list is weird.

Yeah I got it a few day ago from hard crota and looked at the stats and was like ugh my 5th warlock helm almost dismantled it on the spot ... and then I looked at the perks...

Tawpgun

All I want now is the fang and hunger of Crota. I need a good arc primary because timepiece sucks and Fkn game won't give me a fatebringer.

Lima

Lol heavy ammo glitch you so cray. I just fired like 200 rockets during the Crota fight. Never used my primary or secondary.

Dave_6

Guess I won't be clearing HM CE until about the time HoW releases. Ugh.

Oh well, I was LTTP the same way with the VoG...

So for the phantom gift perk after landing three precision shots, if I continue to land precision shots does it add a bullet back after each successive precision shot? so if I hit 5 in a row I get three bullets back?

Namikaze1

Four legendary engrams today, two from Weekly, one from Rahool, and one from patrol.
One turned into Two to the Morgue
one into The Trolley Power(?) it's a fusion rifle
one into shards
And the last one I got turned into this:
B8NnjOBIgAAfeOP.jpg:orig

coy

Woot, got Word of Crota. Someone else got Hawkmoon...sigh

Thanks Drizzay and crew who joined.
I'll trade you for the Hawkmoon. Thanks for the run y'all after not getting on yesterday it was good to come back to a Crota kill first thing in the morning. Also got the shader and sparrow for our efforts.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So for the phantom gift perk after landing three precision shots, if I continue to land precision shots does it add a bullet back after each successive precision shot? so if I hit 5 in a row I get three bullets back?

That would be insane. It would basically make it into the raid sniper, but in hand cannon form.

Top Bottom