• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Agent

So, I'm now 0/3 on the auto rifle. I have every other raid weapon though. I hope this doesn't turn into Atheons Epilogue which I never saw after 20+ VoG clears.

rNilla

Damnit Nami you stole my Thunderlord!

tumblr_mv9wf6xoa11rm9n0ro1_500.gif

hydruxo

So for the phantom gift perk after landing three precision shots, if I continue to land precision shots does it add a bullet back after each successive precision shot? so if I hit 5 in a row I get three bullets back?

Nah you only get 1 round back in the mag per 3 precision shots

Four legendary engrams today, two from Weekly, one from Rahool, and one from patrol.
One turned into Two to the Morgue
one into The Trolley Power(?) it's a fusion rifle
one into shards
And the last one I got turned into this:
B8NnjOBIgAAfeOP.jpg:orig

Do you keep most of your exotics in the Vault? Or do you have a bunch on your person that you are working on leveling up?

Edit:

I think that's my 3rd or 4th Thunderlord. I lost count.

And more precisely, do you have a Thunderlord on your persons, and the rest of your collection in the vault?

Spiders

After trying for about 12 hours spread across the week we finally killed Crota in hard mode!

We used the blink strike technique, and I was the sword bearer. Once you know exactly what to do and get used to timing is actually not all that hard.

In the vault. I only keep those I use a lot or for Crucible like Gjallarhorn, Hawkmoon, Ice Breaker, Thunderlord, and Truth.

Gottcha. I'm done carrying around exotics that I don't want, just to level them up "just in case the get buffed someday". I'm convinced that since the only exotic heavy I get anymore is Dick Breath...it's because I bought one and have it on me to XP level. Fuck that RL.

Izuna

Banned
Okay guys, full in the gaps!

Fatebringer - Word of Crota - Atheon's Epilogue

Replace - with > and lemme know what you think.

Saw a breh use Mask of the Third Man as a Swordbearer, so I levelled that shit up today. Got damn I am the ultimate Swordbearer now...

Midas

Is it "confirmed" that special and heavy weapons only drop from normal version of Crota?

Also, what's up with me getting exotic bounties all the time? Currently have nine of them? :)

Top Bottom