• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Izuna

Banned
Fatebringer > Word of Crota >= Atheon's Epilogue

What...

Imo elements aside... Fatebringer >> Word of Crota >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Atheon's Epilogue

Elements included... Word of Crota >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Atheon's Epilogue

Atheon's is so useless the Vex was better on Minotaurs even with Void Burn enabled...

XxCGSxX

Hey guys, I have a second phase bridge hard mode check point, everyone I've tried with can't beat it and I atleast want to beat this phase. Anyone willing to help me? Level 31 Titan here. My native language is spanish so I'll try to communicate with my crappy english.

ocean

Banned
339 max damage then? No 365 dmg.
Might be like the Vex. A special attack tier higher than its "generation's" but lower than the next expansion's. Vex attack is sandwiched between vanilla and TDB attack. Nechro could be the same (somewhere between TDB and HoW).

Izuna

Banned
Damn, if the actual drop rate is that low I'll never get it.

Seems like only hard weapons drop, which is a GOOD thing. After VOG I am sick and tired of getting gear form the normal loot table.

I dunno, it means I can't just do Hard Raid and be done with it. Black Hammer never dropped for me and I kinda want it.

Fyi a lot of people seem to go to the back room before Crota moves to the right...

you don't need to do this, you can hide behind the leftmost edge of the middle ledge to avoid both Crota and the boomers...this saves having to run past the boomers back inside

blazeuk

Anyone running normal mode CE? My titan alt has been neglected for too long and is currently stuck at 30 needing boots.

ocean

Banned
I dunno, it means I can't just do Hard Raid and be done with it. Black Hammer never dropped for me and I kinda want it.
Two of us :( I want Black Hammer more than any other CE weapon. I have maxed Scout, Fusion, Rocket Launcher and Shotgun. The rest haven't ever dropped for me :(

Lima

Fyi a lot of people seem to go to the back room before Crota moves to the right...

you don't need to do this, you can hide behind the leftmost edge of the middle ledge to avoid both Crota and the boomers...this saves having to run past the boomers back inside

Sure but then you can't get inside the purple hallways full of heavy ammo.

Sullichin

Oh wow someone messed me up with Oversoul Edict in Crucible. Is it feasible to try to get that solo? I used to solo the lamps when you could explode them but haven't tried the new method. Still level 31.

Victrix

*beard*
We had to have excess defender bubbles to do that, trying to cram six people onto that left ledge always led to Crota shooting at someone

edit: ^ Yes, you can. Edict is janky though, it has no meaningful pvp mods on it, there are other better pulse rifles out there for pvp (whether pulse is worth using over HCs at all I leave as an exercise for the reader, etc)

Top Bottom