• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

:-( i'll run it again as soon as i'm done with this one

Can you carry a Lv32 please? Need da l00ts.

I am going to be so pissed if I don't get a word of Crota before the next void burn happens handcannons are so much fun.

SO PISSED. We feel bad for your shitty drops.

Don't go! Us Flawless Raider beggars still need you!
lol

haha no worries. I'm much more addicted to helping DGAF than I ever was to Destiny proper. I wish I knew how to quit you DGAF.

Flawless CE can be done in < 1 hour easy peasy. A successful run takes 20-25 minutes so even a wipe on Crota is a very minor set back.

ThreeBeta

Looks like we have four.

I'm up for Deathsinger phase too.

I can be the hunter to go across and hide and whoever is a warlock can self rez and snipe from the other side or Titans can go up to the tower and snipe from there.

Got room for level 31 hunter?

cilonen

haha yeah I've been thinking about setting up something more legit with my Twitch but I'm supposed to be retired. Damnit Destiny, pls stop.

No need to 'retire' man :). If you're not having fun with parts just do less of them and focus on the bits you enjoy.

Forcing yourself to not play is just as bad as forcing yourself to play.

Looks like we have four.

I can be the hunter to go across and hide and whoever is a warlock can self rez and snipe from the other side or Titans can go up to the tower and snipe from there.

I can do deathsinger as well. Putting my guns at tower and I'll be ready in a couple of minutes

Bogeypop

No need to 'retire' man :). If you're not having fun with parts just do less of them and focus on the bits you enjoy.

Roc-Man could always use a sidekick; Tiger-Boy ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Lot of people with no Hawkmoons seem to be interested in the Roc Train, should set something up.

Looks like we have four.

Sheet, I was waiting for you to mention "Deathsinger" but it seems I paid attention too late, and you're full up.

^ lulz @ drassil/Bogey. Glad you at least consolidated one of your internet personas though.

Very true, good point. :)

The only two things I want to do in Destiny itself right now are (1) solo HM Templar and (2) fuck around with HM Crota solo a bit.

Anybody have HM Templar CP btw?

Looks like we have four.

I can be the hunter to go across and hide and whoever is a warlock can self rez and snipe from the other side or Titans can go up to the tower and snipe from there.[/QUOTE

Sorry, I'm probably going to be out if you are doing it now. My
pregnant
wife is sending me on a smoothie run and that's just more important right now than destroying HM CE. Haha

Good luck!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Let me get set up and get everyone in.

Some of you I don't are on my list so send invites. Kadey1up.

Bridge section to Deathsinger kill.

1. Me
2. Explcit

xCobalt

It's very satisfying watching a team run defender titans in control so you save your nova bomb with vortex (dot) to get a triple kill next time they throw a shield on 'B'. I have to say the multiplayer has really grown on me.

I really enjoy PVP too...I probably play it more than the PVE content. The last competitive shooter I played this much was probably Halo 3.

milkham

i just run through the thralls and then go for the smaller rock before jumping on the taller rock to make the critical jump. I don't stop to shoot them, if i don't make the jump onto the smaller rock i usually die. I took a few practice runs when they first patched it, a little practice is all it takes i think.

YeSp

Neo Member
Any raid I could join for Crota normal tonight?
Never been there so will need some first timer instructions :)

Psn bodde1972 (Lvl 31 Warlock)

cilonen

Roc-Man could always use a sidekick; Tiger-Boy ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Lot of people with no Hawkmoons seem to be interested in the Roc Train, should set something up.

^ lulz @ drassil/Bogey. Glad you at least consolidated one of your internet personas though.

Very true, good point. :)

The only two things I want to do in Destiny itself right now are (1) solo HM Templar and (2) fuck around with HM Crota solo a bit.

Anybody have HM Templar CP btw?

Hell I was almost out before TDB hit as I had one good drop - icebreaker - and I'd maxed it.. It's only that I have the digital guardian edition with the first two expansions that I fired it up to see if TDB was any good and got some great drops and could figure out a path forward. I love the shooting mechanics though, that gameplay core is so solid.

I'd be up for a roc train - I am still hawkmoon and Gjallarhorn-less. I'm on UK time and around weeknights my time and most all of the weekend (GF is addicted to box sets on the Amazon Fire TV we got for Christmas at the mo :) )

I don't get why they give this and Vex a boost but keep them a mark below the max damage of the next dlc weapons. Why not just make Vex 331 and have Necro 361 or whatever HoW weapons are.

Because the idea was that the weapons would be awesome transition items, but not something that should hold you over through potentially two entire expansions.

though, if they're going to repeat this deal with the hard mode release delay, and only give people 4-5 weeks worth of getting the exotic before the next expansion comes out, it's going to make an already iffy exotic turn into a 'pass' for most people.

Bogeypop

I'd be up for a roc train - I am still hawkmoon and Gjallarhorn-less. I'm on UK time and around weeknights my time and most all of the weekend (GF is addicted to box sets on the Amazon Fire TV we got for Christmas at the mo :) )

Send me a PSN friend request, and basically just call me out in the thread whenever you have the time to Roc Strike. I'm almost always watching the thread. Sounds like you have time to do some now if we could get a third. for the #NoHawkmoonTrain

Three more now. First come, first serve.

Sheet, you would open up space when I more or less commit to doing something else.

ocean

Banned
Let me get set up and get everyone in.

Some of you I don't are on my list so send invites. Kadey1up.

Bridge section to Deathsinger kill.

1. Me
2. Explcit
Waited all day on a chance like this, turns up just as I leave to grab a bite :p good luck!

gdt

Need 2 for HM Crota right now. Someone able to run sword would be welcome as well, haven't used my warlock to do it yet.

cilonen

Send me a PSN friend request, and basically just call me out in the thread whenever you have the time to Roc Strike. I'm almost always watching the thread. Sounds like you have time to do some now if we could get a third. for the #NoHawkmoonTrain

Sheet, you would open up space when I more or less commit to doing something else.

No worries, I was going to see if Kadey has space for me too!

Edit: not a chance, lol!

Need 2 for HM Crota right now. Someone able to run sword would be welcome as well, haven't used my warlock to do it yet.

I'm happy to join if you'd like, but I'd probably stick to DPS since I'm crap at sword on my Warlock. PSN is SomeBENICILLIN, send an invite if you want.

Top Bottom