• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Forming a group to do HM CE from the Bridge to Deathsinger kill. Two spots left.

Just send a FR. EroticSushi

1. EroticSushi
2. cilonen
3. drassill
4. Macello.

Sent you a FR. Was showing that you were offline. Join in whenever you're ready.
Arriving home now, thought we were friends already.

Bogeypop

Arriving home now, thought we were friends already.

849GHBu.gif

bitsurugi

Four legendary engrams today, two from Weekly, one from Rahool, and one from patrol.
One turned into Two to the Morgue
one into The Trolley Power(?) it's a fusion rifle
one into shards
And the last one I got turned into this:
B8NnjOBIgAAfeOP.jpg:orig

Oh no you didint! Come on!

Why NOT meeeeee... still need sir Thunderlord, only one i miss.

Xur is letting me down with this baby every week, engrams turn into useless energies, meh :/

TP-DK

Holy shit, just joined some on my friendlist doing the vog thinking they were glimmer farming. Apparently they were killing Atheon, and as soon as I got in I got the Thunderlord. I stole someones loot, I feel so dirty.

I was just jumping in a friends party for a sec, back in my own now, just waiting on Rob, not sure what his PSN is.
Oh me!

Didn't know I was getting an invite. If you hadn't filed up yet give me a few. Got to make the kids lunch

Psn robdraggoo

Edit nevermind.

Mindlog

I really like the way Hard CE prioritizes different gear. My Titan has had crap stat rolls on raid armor, but I can make something work with Crest of Alpha Lupi. Finally 32 bound!

Crap, I never upgraded my Crest because it sucked :\
30 Light of sadness.

I need to kill Deathsinger and a ton of Glimmer. Unless someone needs a Horny 31 Titan for Hard Crota.

forrest

formerly nacire
Sorry if I don't respond to invites, trying to do some of this stuff in between work phone calls which is proving futile as most groups are filling up really quick. I guess at this point I'll try and nab a gatekeepers checkpoint when possible and just wait until later to wrap up the bridge and death singer on my alt.

Any reason to want the Husk of the Pit other than for the fact that it's rare?

I tried it out and it sucks and then I looked up its legendary form and doesn't look much better. Then again I can't stand high RoF weapons with a sliver of impact.

hydruxo

I tried it out and it sucks and then I looked up its legendary form and doesn't look much better. Then again I can't stand high RoF weapons with a sliver of impact.

The only reason Husk of the Pit is worth getting is to upgrade it to Eidolon Ally and then the exotic Necrochasm. Even then it's still a high RoF/low impact AR, so probably not that useful.

Deku Tree

Precision kills have a chance to cause cursed thrall type of explosions.

The only reason Husk of the Pit is worth getting is to upgrade it to Eidolon Ally and then the exotic Necrochasm. Even then it's still a high RoF/low impact AR, so probably not that useful.
I've seen cursed thrall explosions take out major knights. Firefly can't boast that. Will wait and see I guess

rNilla

I tried my best. I deleted every clacking sound that happened while no one was talking. Thankfully there is only 30 seconds or so left I think.
Nice job putting it all together. I did end up listening to it last night for unknown reasons.
Because I hate myself.

realcZk

When did you do it on your warlock?
Later last night I did sword again with my warlock and got it done, Titan and hunters are much easier to run the sword with. If your team doesn't have any yolohorn it would be a terrible experience for a lock on hard mode unless your team could consistently do the same damage ...The two man strategy on the sides of the map looks like it could be easy for any class though.

Mini rant time :

Really not sure how much I'll bother with hard mode unless someone needs help since I already got what I want, its just lacking that fun factor VoG had for me. I don't like dealing 33% less damage to 200 hallowed Knights for 5 minutes before retrying the crota fight since we had to wipe due to the sword disappearing or crota instantly standing up after he kneels or crotas shield bar not synced with his animation state or the swordbearer taking ass backward pathing, I wanna fight crota not rng

And really what the hell is up with having to spend an hour mopping up lame ass hallowed Knights after killing ir yut? It's not even remotely challenging and just breaks the beautiful pacing ...at least it gives you a chance to polish off some more liquor.

Top Bottom