• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Bogeypop

No worries, I was going to see if Kadey has space for me too!

Edit: not a chance, lol!

It was all a trap! She even set the Fireteam to invite only!
j8g6Rhb.png

I guess we can get that Roc Train going then? Need one more for #NoHawkmoonTrain.

Probably won't be be on until later this evening but depends on what is going on with the chimichanga. Down to help groups again later, Lv31s are fine.

Just saw this. I'll keep an eye out for you and hold you to it. That said, last time I tried to make plans in advance I fell asleep putting the kids to bed and completely missed out.

Forming a group to do HM CE from the Bridge to Deathsinger kill.

Just send a FR. EroticSushi

1. EroticSushi
2. cilonen
3. drassill
4. Macello.

Qwell

Just had my first right before this run as well. Wish a primary had dropped for you instead of a shard.
Yah no bigs, lots more kills to come I'm sure, and its really the Auto Rifle I want and went 0 for 3 this week on that one :(

Qwell

Any Crota HM need another, I can run the sword, 32 hunter or lock, take your pick with gjallars and all that stuff.

FirewalkR

Any Crota HM need another, I can run the sword, 32 hunter or lock, take your pick with gjallars and all that stuff.

I can go as either lv 32 Hunter or Titan, will snipe and my Truth can help if needed. I've got the checkpoint on all chars.

mind you: Titan is not maxed as a defender, the bubble doesn't have blessing or weapons of light as of yet.

Qwell

I can go as either lv 32 Hunter or Titan, will snipe and my Truth can help if needed. I've got the checkpoint on all chars.
Ok so that is 4 of us, and the checkpoint helps.

1. Firewalker
2. Qwell
3. LiffyNinja
4. Kreepmode
5. Rob
6. open

any others, 32 with good tracking rockets?

thats the second time we've gotten him to zero health and he didn't die.

WHAT THE FUCK

Ahh that must be frustrating. We got him to his last kneel and he just refused to go down on two occasions. I get why people get so pissed. Reminds me of when atheon was hard not because it was a difficult encounter but because of the constant glitching

Definity

Forming a group to do HM CE from the Bridge to Deathsinger kill. Two spots left.

Just send a FR. EroticSushi

1. EroticSushi
2. cilonen
3. drassill
4. Macello.
6.definityxmg

Sent you a FR. Was showing that you were offline. Join in whenever you're ready.
me!

Steroyd

SO PISSED. We feel bad for your shitty drops.

Word of Crota was the only primary I cared about, arc is fatebringer, solar is... Who cares I have Gjallarhorn, void I can only use Atheon's Epilogue which had it's days, but those days got nerfed.

Typical that I get everything but, in one run.

realcZk

For having the typical stats of a bullethose , abyss defiant is pretty fun with focused fire. Hc/scouts are much better but it's pretty tolerable. Definitely beats the ol atheons embarrassment auto rifle

Top Bottom