• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

rNilla

And really what the hell is up with having to spend an hour mopping up lame ass hallowed Knights after killing ir yut? It's not even remotely challenging and just breaks the beautiful pacing ...at least it gives you a chance to polish off some more liquor.
It really is strange. No other checkpoint in the game makes you take on despawn duty.

thats the second time we've gotten him to zero health and he didn't die.

WHAT THE FUCK

I need to go back through some saved kill videos and add up the actual hit marker damage.

There have been a few times where I was convinced the 18th R2 didn't finish the job and I had to hit him once more. We've also had runs where the lag was so bad that he clearly should have died before the Oversoul wiped us.

Stantron

Anyone need an extra for hm crota cp?
32 hunter
Been trying to kill this bastard for a while now. Probably 10 hours across 3 groups. Just wanna get it done already.

Shoutout to my raid team, so many glitched. We beat Crota legit once but he glitched and didn't go down. Then right after we killed that shit again.

I need to go back through some saved kill videos and add up the actual hit marker damage.

There have been a few times where I was convinced the 18th R2 didn't finish the job and I had to hit him once more. We've also had runs where the lag was so bad that he clearly should have died before the Oversoul wiped us.

We had a run where it looked like he was dead, but he literally had a tiny sliver of life you could barely see....very frustrating.

Shoutout to my raid team, so many glitched. We beat Crota legit once but he glitched and didn't go down. Then right after we killed that shit again.

34d.gif

realcZk

Crotas end: real hard mode

1. Sword bearer must be a warlock
2. No gjallarhorns allowed
3. Must restart raid from the beginning any time the crota fight glitches

Xion385

I love my Control group at the moment. We're at Skyshock. I'm capturing control points. Literally all five of my teammates are camping in the open field with snipers. *Facepalm* They think this is team deathmatch or something.

Bogeypop

Yeah Deathsinger loot bugged for me this week it seems. Didn't face her whatsoever on hard, and killed her on normal. No loot. Now I fought her on Hard and still no loot. Here's hoping Postmaster messed up again and it shows up later in the day.

Needing to run HM crota from beginning to deathsinger x2 and one full HM crota run.

so if anyone has an extra spot available for any of these situations that would be great.

What?! Special Guest is evolving?!... Congratulations! Your PS4 controller evolved into an actual GOOD controller.

Is the build quality on these colored versions actually better than the OG DS4s? I've heard that from a few different people and Destiny already killed one of my controllers.

And really what the hell is up with having to spend an hour mopping up lame ass hallowed Knights after killing ir yut? It's not even remotely challenging and just breaks the beautiful pacing ...at least it gives you a chance to polish off some more liquor.

Just imagine how short the speed runs and flawless runs would be without it.

Popped my sword bearer CE virginity (during Hard Mode at that). I'm glad I did this everyone should be the sword holder once to know how to do it.

Xion385

Get out of there!
Nah, I needed to complete one more Control for bounty. I ran out of Daily PVE bounties for my alt to hit 20. At least I'm finally 20. I freaking hate cruicble. We were under 5000. I captured points, but no one would protect after.

I'm traumatized. I'm never doing Crucible again, at least without a GAF group.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Whew. I'll just sit back and let the boys do all the work on killing ads after Deathsinger.

Good job team. Carbon for MVP jumping in with a warlock on the bridge section. Nobody can climb mountains like I can but I want to do this with my Hunter so I'm regulated to bridge crossing person.

phen0m24

Crotas end: real hard mode

1. Sword bearer must be a warlock
2. No gjallarhorns allowed
3. Must restart raid from the beginning any time the crota fight glitches
4. Must be on a Friday night and include the phrase "Can't you guys just take care of this? "

;)

Bogeypop

This is what happens when you leave us in the Tower, Sushi.

Is the build quality on these colored versions actually better than the OG DS4s? I've heard that from a few different people and Destiny already killed one of my controllers.

That's what I hear anyways from people who have OG controllers. Especially about the rubber on the analog sticks. I've only ever touched the newer models.

patchday

I love my Control group at the moment. We're at Skyshock. I'm capturing control points. Literally all five of my teammates are camping in the open field with snipers. *Facepalm* They think this is team deathmatch or something.

probably working on sniper bounty. I know I want that map when working the bounty

Popped my sword bearer CE virginity (during Hard Mode at that). I'm glad I did this everyone should be the sword holder once to know how to do it.
I think hawkian Is having sword school later today. I got to get in on that. The drop sword blink strike looks to fun not too

I have a feeling Bungie is gonna patch Crota so that the boomers can hit you when everyone is using the middle strategy. Kind of strange that they can't hit you.

Hey man, you killed it with the sword in those runs. We had the strategy down pat and executed two times in a row pretty much perfectly. Glitches or not, he was going down.

Top Bottom