• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Rehsa

Spent all day yesterday maxing out my Horn, Black Hammer and Fatebringer. I need 10 shards to hit 32, anyone have a spot for a 31 Hunter CE run? Also need to do it on my 31 Warlock

I have a feeling Bungie is gonna patch Crota so that the boomers can hit you when everyone is using the middle strategy. Kind of strange that they can't hit you.

I'm waiting for the patch where Crota can now shoot through the glass window. Hive can already walk past it, only natural that the God of the Hive doesn't see it as an obstacle :p

Some times you have to take one for the team and run in with the Horn and unload all ammo.

Some people just don't appreciate the team member that doesn't mind doing a suicide run. Many times I have softened up an encounter for the team by sacrificing myself.

At least that's what I tell myself when I start dying a lot.

I think there are 2 different groups forming.

1) xplicitone
2) akademik209
3) moridhin
4) Forrest?
5) Hzpltan969
6)

brau

i am for doing a strike playlist, some crucible or a raid.

anybody with nothing else to do? or wants to do one of those?

PSN glottis8

Ambitious

this fucking guy

deej10dpj.png

todd360

Kotaku

"Late last night on NeoGAF—which itself is rather odd; why on a message board instead of in Bungie's weekly update?—designer Luke Smith made some comments that will undoubtedly cheer up Destiny addicts who are worried about what the future might bring."

Kotaku is jealous that we got the scoops.

phen0m24

Kotaku

"Late last night on NeoGAF—which itself is rather odd; why on a message board instead of in Bungie's weekly update?—designer Luke Smith made some comments that will undoubtedly cheer up Destiny addicts who are worried about what the future might bring."

Kotaku is jealous that we got the scoops.

Should have gotten him to commit to popping on the Mythocast Todd!

Kotaku pls. Come hang out with the best Destiny community on the planet, then you'd understand.

I can help out later on with anything. I feel 99999999999999 times more powerful when I have my Titan.

Accurate.

Subclass ranking:

1.) Defender: Raid Kings/Queens + Crucible Bubble Village. No contest
2-6.) Who cares

Forgive me I have erred :-(

Just the opposite my good man. You are a sword master so you can double or triple post to your heart's content.

Sane_Man

We just got our third Crota hard kill. Never thought that would be possible on Wednesday night!

Still waiting for the Crota weapons to drop for me though :(

I think there are 2 different groups forming.

1) xplicitone
2) akademik209
3) moridhin
4) javier
5) Hzpltan969
6) Kadey if Forrest doesn't reply

If you need help Xplicit I can join with my Titan. This time I can snipe from the tower.

Space for a 31? I can switch to 32 for DS.

Sounds good. Kadey I'll add the other 4 and if Forrest doesn't reply in time I'll invite you

Top Bottom