• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Destiny with the little details.

If you notice in the hangar section, ships from every player who is in the tower will come and go in the bay area. Neat little feature.

Destiny with the little details.

If you notice in the hangar section, ships from every player who is in the tower will come and go in the bay area. Neat little feature.

Yeah it's cool. If you time it just right you can snap some cool photos with the incoming ships passing straight across the Traveller/planet/moon/whatever.

this fucking guy

deej10dpj.png

I wish I could deflect Boomer shots that well.

Whew. I'll just sit back and let the boys do all the work on killing ads after Deathsinger.

Good job team. Carbon for MVP jumping in with a warlock on the bridge section. Nobody can climb mountains like I can but I want to do this with my Hunter so I'm regulated to bridge crossing person.

Let me know if you guys are doing Crota HM, only thing left to do this week.

Haybro

Anyone running the lamps through death singer on HM?

I jumped in at a crota checkpoint, but never ran the first part of the raid.

Or a full normal raid?

Keep trucking along deej

Very true but there's also a pretty clear disconnect in the language the community is constantly asking for and the language he keeps using. It's been well established by now. Just give it to us straight, even if the straight answer is what we all know: he's the messenger and the advocate on our behalf but not King Acti-Bungie. He doesn't make the final decisions. He usually doesn't have the direct answers we want for our FAQs, through no fault of his own.

Just talk to us in a normal, matter of fact way. It comes across as more sincere than his usual style, especially since the community has been requesting this simple stylistic change for months with only intermittent success.

Sullichin

I will probably get the 100 rumble wins Grimiore card today. I've been using Radiant Dance machines and they feel helpful, but I'm not sure if it's in my head. Are there any good videos that quantify their effect? I do miss my longer lasting trip mines.

More so than the heavy ammo glitch, I wish they fixed the heavy ammo perk on LMGs, it gives you a useless one more bullet when you have field scout.

GhaleonEB

I'm taking my newly created warlock through the story missions to level her, and I'm trying to dabble with different weapons to mix up my PvE play style a bit. My hunter tends to use scout rifles, sniper rifles and rocket launchers almost exclusively.

So far I'm using a mix of pulse rifles, fusion and sniper rifles, and machine guns in addition to rockets. I'm trying to understand the appeal of pulse rifles. From what I can tell, they have a bit less range than scouts, and thanks to the burst fire, seem a bit harder to land precision damage with. Against those cons, I can't find any advantages. Are there any? I prefer mid to long range combat, and am having a hard time figuring out where pulse rifles fit into the sandbox. They seem like a poor man's scout rifle.

allday247

Banned
Lvl 31 titan here looking to do any raids. Need more shards to hit 32!

Psn Milkypooz.

Have another lvl 31 titan friend that is available to raid too

Deku Tree

I'm taking my newly created warlock through the story missions to level her, and I'm trying to dabble with different weapons to mix up my PvE play style a bit. My hunter tends to use scout rifles, sniper rifles and rocket launchers almost exclusively.

So far I'm using a mix of pulse rifles, fusion and sniper rifles, and machine guns in addition to rockets. I'm trying to understand the appeal of pulse rifles. From what I can tell, they have a bit less range than scouts, and thanks to the burst fire, seem a bit harder to land precision damage with. Against those cons, I can't find any advantages. Are there any? I prefer mid to long range combat, and am having a hard time figuring out where pulse rifles fit into the sandbox. They seem like a poor man's scout rifle.

Just about everyone hates pulse rifles. The whole class needs a buff.

gunawi

Looking for people to clear death singer hard for a chance of exotic. After that we can do atheon hard if all agreed.

I have both check point.

Psn gunawi

E92 M3

Bungie should buff the Word of Crota - it's a very underwhelming HC. The impact should at LEAST be the same as the Fatebringer. Don't know how such a mediocre weapon made it to be a hard Crota drop.

Top Bottom