• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

heh, Third Eye is actually something I've been finding myself wanting for CE lately on my Titan, my Hunter's been spoiled by Knucklehead. MIDA actually has it though, right?

Yes it does. Have you ever done an ultimate mida build? One of my favorite guns right now and would like a max build.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yes it does. Have you ever done an ultimate mida build? One of my favorite guns right now and would like a max build.
Well thinking about Third Eye and the stagger effect too, you could go two different ways for it, one being the speedy gonzalez route with Bladedancer, Blink, Fast Twitch, Fleet Footed, Radiant Dance Machines and a quickcharge fusion or shotgun, the other would be the stagger everything route with a super high impact sniper like BH or Efrideet's Spear, play around finding a crow's nest, and either Gunslinger (for Chain of Woe/Gunslinger's Trance) or Defender (for Weapons of Light). High DIS for the Bladedabcer build, high Int for the Gunslinger/Defender.
MIDA and P&T in exotics.
oh... P&T, that solves it for my warlock too. I could kiss you. sweeeeeet

Just knocked out Hard Crota first try. I attribute our success to Milkham being present (and me running the sword :p).

Who needs a Drizzay :D, I just got abusive with Crota

6FhMWMq.gif

Just knocked out Hard Crota first try. I attribute our success to Milkham being present (and me running the sword :p).

Who needs a Drizzay :D, I just got abusive with Crota

6FhMWMq.gif
One and done Hard Crota feels good man, just did it the other day. Several days later, I spent an entire day trying and failing with a revolving door of LFGers. That was soul-sucking.

Mindlog

Hey guys,

Still one more spot for Sword School tomorrow at 9:00PM EST. Click for more information and to sign up!
Reposted for the glorious 50ppp viewers.

Can anyone really vouch for shoot to loot?
I bought three shoot to loot scout rifles, but I absolutely don't have any more room for weapons. May have to scrap them.
Oooh baby, let's get it ooonnnn
KdNnDe.gif

With sexy sounds:
https://gifyoutube.com/gif/KdNnDe
Now kick things up a a notch.
I really feel they increased the rarity of the Crux =/
In all my games I've only seen it drop twice and I got it both times.
Still no ship or sparrow though.

Deku Tree

Now that I have three word of Crota's is there any reason for me to keep Atheon's Epilogue?

http://www.spreaker.com/user/7944038/mythocast-episode-4-house-of-changes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mythocast/id962921732?mt=2

Hey DestinyGAF. New episode is up. We are on itunes and android podcast apps such as podcast addict now. So you can subscribe there now instead of having to use spreaker. Thanks for your support.

I am ready to listen! And I am happy that Mythocast is on iTunes!

Reposted for the glorious 50ppp viewers.

Can anyone really vouch for shoot to loot?
I bought three shoot to loot scout rifles, but I absolutely don't have any more room for weapons. May have to scrap them.

Now kick things up a a notch.

In all my games I've only seen it drop twice and I got it both times.
Still no ship or sparrow though.

I was chilling in the Ogre room the other day when I saw a heavy pack across the field and near the bottom of the left stair case. Was totally out of rockets and knew that I had a shoot to loot on two of my characters, so I checked. Nope...wrong toon. Then two people died, so I just ran over to it before we wiped.

Could it help? Sure. Is it worth the slot if you have something better? Probably not.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
ich00, I'm so sorry, there was a bug with the form that allowed one over the limit to sign up for tomorrow night. I think I've fixed it for next time but you were the last to sign up :( My bad! Still wrangling this googleforms business.

Top Bottom