• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

ich00

ich00, I'm so sorry, there was a bug with the form that allowed one over the limit to sign up for tomorrow night. I think I've fixed it for next time but you were the last to sign up :( My bad! Still wrangling this googleforms business.

No worries! I can be an alt if someone can't make it. Otherwise I'll get in next time.

Ridli

Hey Destiny GAF. Me and my buddies have slept through crota raiding so far but we'd like to change that. We're competent players with decent gear but our Crota's end experience ranges from very little to zero. We'd like to run the raid today but we'll need 3 more guardians to make it happen. We're looking either for other noobs who wouldn't mind learning with us, or for patient veterans who don't mind giving us some tips.

If you'd like to join please let me know and give your PSN. We're hoping to have the run start in about an hour - 12 PM pacific, 3PM eastern.

Signups (PSN) - Normal Mode CE
- RidliMM (me)
- buddy 1
- buddy 2
-
-
-

Edit: looks like run is full

Kukawaki

Oooh baby, let's get it ooonnnn
KdNnDe.gif

With sexy sounds:
https://gifyoutube.com/gif/KdNnDe

That's just... beautiful!

Sh0k

Anyone interested in a hard mode Atheon kill? Need one more kill for the week. I have the checkpoint and we can start as soon as we get six people. PSN Shokleeto

HooYaH

Setting up a Norm Crota run with a friend.

1: HooYaH
2: Silversun
3:
4:
5:
6:

PSN: HooYaH or I can invite from thread since PSN friend search kind of sucks.

Resseh

thanks for the run. sorry - my headset died on first Crota attempt. (didn't have enough orbs for the last titan bubble on last kill too :> )

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey Destiny GAF. Me and my buddies have slept through crota raiding so far but we'd like to change that. We're competent players with decent gear but our Crota's end experience ranges from very little to zero. We'd like to run the raid today but we'll need 3 more guardians to make it happen. We're looking either for other noobs who wouldn't mind learning with us, or for patient veterans who don't mind giving us some tips.

If you'd like to join please let me know and give your PSN. We're hoping to have the run start in about an hour - 12 PM pacific, 3PM eastern.

- RidliMM (me)
- buddy 1
- buddy 2
-
-
-
I'll run you guys, for some reason I'm binging CE this weekend
thanks for the run. sorry - my headset died on first Crota attempt. (didn't have enough orbs for the last titan bubble on last kill too :> )
Hehe it's all good, was a clean kill.

The Ocho

Neo Member

- RidliMM (me)
- buddy 1
- buddy 2
-
-
-

I'm in PSN: thaOcho

RemiLP

- RidliMM (me)
- buddy 1
- buddy 2
-
-
-

Ill jjoin. Only done it 1 time before. Camsterhamster93

deafmedal

- RidliMM (me)
- buddy 1
- buddy 2
-
-
-

2: Silversun
3:
4:
5:
6:

I'd be down for either of these groups :)
PSN deafmedal

Ridli

I'll go. PSN: Mazre_

Looks like we're full:

- RidliMM (me)
- buddy 1
- buddy 2
-hawk
-thaOcho
- Mazre_

I'll be online and ready a few minutes before the hour (noon pacific 3pm eastern) send those friend invites requests if I'm not already on your list!

Hey DestinyGAF. New episode is up. We are on itunes and android podcast apps such as podcast addict now. So you can subscribe there now instead of having to use spreaker. Thanks for your support.

Thanks for the episode. I'm listening now and really enjoying it. It's a great way to get my Destiny fix while I'm stuck at work on a Saturday!

Great job all!

HooYaH

2:
3: D-psipher (Can't seem to find you)
4: deafmedal
5: ezekial45
6: Camsterhamster93

I'll send invites when we get a group guys. Eh, seems friend has to leave so that leaves a few spots open

Sh0k

Posting for the new page, anybody interested in a quick Hard Mode Atheon kill. i have the CP, PSN Shokleeto. We can start as soon as we are full.

1. Shokleeto

phen0m24

So I type up a long list of suggestions and improvements and send it to Todd
before I heard they will take a podcasting break.

ACK! :(

Top Bottom