• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

this is good news =D talk of house of wolves has got me interested again, (never actually lost interest int he first place, my internet died and was out for about 2 weeks a day before the expansion dropped so it was rip).

not sure who would carry my ass at this point but all my toons are 30 so idk if it would be too difficult, i don't know how affective my weapons are anymore either lol, i have pretty much everything prior to CE content

If you need to level up your old exotics Xur is in tower, all you need is your old exotic, some strange coins and lots of glimmer.

LiK

=D glad to hear thanks for the help, awesome as always, should be back within the next week or so, just wrapping up some wow progression and getting my internet situated again (FINALLY COMING BACK ON FULLY)

welcome back, i think you'll find a few people still playing the game. it's been dead, lawl

Milennia

If you need to level up your old exotics Xur is in tower, all you need is your old exotic, some strange coins and lots of glimmer.

good to hear, i have loads of coins and glimmer so it shouldn't be a prob

welcome back, i think you'll find a few people still playing the game. it's been dead, lawl

this game sure has shown its legs =p seems everyone i used to play with regularly is still around lol

LiK

good to hear, i have loads of coins and glimmer so it shouldn't be a prob

this game sure has shown its legs =p seems everyone i used to play with regularly is still around lol

oh don't worry, our core group is still here. Drizzay will carry you forever.

TP-DK

Im starting the weekly heroic, if anyone needs it or just feels like helping me out feel free to join. Psn is redman_dk

Fastest way to level 20 guys? Starting my third character. For my second I just did the story missions and bounties when available. Any tips to speed it up?

Damn that was fast. Ended up getting Ice Breaker after I went to orbit. It's my third, so may give it up to my eventual Hunter build. Thanks again!

Steroyd

Fastest way to level 20 guys? Starting my third character. For my second I just did the story missions and bounties when available. Any tips to speed it up?

Play crucible till you hit the heroic level on a story mission.

Only bother with the big icon'd story missions to unlock further levels

Complete bounties, 6 are available at level 4 (i think) all 12 bounties are available at level 12.

cilonen

So, I've decided pulse rifles still suck even if they get a buff. Screw you Bugie, I'm playing with the weapons I like,

Deku Tree

If your in a rush to finish it: play story missions, do all bounties, play crucible.

If you are not in a rush but want to minimize time investment: play all story missions until you unlock Venus, play main story missions only after that until you are not properly leveled to do it, do every bounty every day, wait to reach 20.

Silk04

Smh finally got my warlock and titan 32 gear but keep getting energies ND I don't have the wax idols to convert them. Destiny woes.

Korosenai

I'm going to hit 32 on my Titan and keep playing every week to get the crux, but once that happens, I'm taking a break from this game for a while. Got school to focus on and other games to play.

Need one more now. We have a 32sb. Most of us have done it on hard before. Just need that stupid black hammer.
I didn't see an invite but it looks like you already ran it...

Anyone need to run normal scrota? just need Crota but a full run is fine, too.

SCRROOOOOTTTAAAAA

B9QKoocIIAARCFO.jpg:large

all my break was quite longer than i thought it would be from this game -.- .

what... who... what.... who is this ghostly spectre that appears before us in DGAF?

You are remembered and you have been missed. Welcome back! Carrying Lv30s is easy in all of the current content.

Another hm crota down, thanks for slicing and dicing DrDrizzay. Get some sleep please :)

DJ Ruthless is officially unstoppable with GHorn AND Necrocrapm. Also, boooo sleep!

lunlunqq

Look like you guys had a lot of fun this morning. I'm glad that I caught that one Atheon kill before my baby woke up. How I dream I can just play with you guys all day long.

Deku Tree

Ok I'm officially spending all of my vanguard marks down to zero all the time until I have 800 of each of the four planetary materials. I need 200 of each on each toon and 200 of each in the vault. Since HoW is in Q2 and I am already almost fully maxed I am not rushing but this is my plan... lolz otherwise my vanguard marks are useless at this point...

NastyBook

Level 31 Hunter looking for a Normal Crota run. Also still down for that HM Crota kill with 7thAssassin.

Will be watching Samurai Flamenco in the meantime.

LTWood12

SCRROOOOOTTTAAAAA

B9QKoocIIAARCFO.jpg:large

what... who... what.... who is this ghostly spectre that appears before us in DGAF?

You are remembered and you have been missed. Welcome back! Carrying Lv30s is easy in all of the current content.

DJ Ruthless is officially unstoppable with GHorn AND Necrocrapm. Also, boooo sleep!

Catching up on the thread while playing trains with my son. Holy shit Bogue you really don't sleep.

And welcome back Millenia. Hope to play with you at some point.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Any Xbox One guardians looking to run Crota?

I've never actually finished the raid and I'd like to at some point.

forrest

formerly nacire
C'mon folks, let's do a quick normal Crota so I can delete this titan and roll a 3rd Hunter!

Just need Crota, still hunting the rocket launcher.

Would anyone here ever want to try and duo CE normal or trio VoG normal with me? I realize these aren't feats of great magnitudes as they have already been soloed and duoed, I just thought it would be fun to try.

Top Bottom