• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

HooYaH

Setting up a Norm Crota run with a friend.

1: HooYaH
2: READvacancy
3: D-psipher (Can't seem to find you)
4: deafmedal
5: ezekial45
6: Camsterhamster93

PSN: HooYaH or I can invite from thread since PSN friend search kind of sucks.

Is PSN search acting up, seems to find some players and some that are not?

To the Mythocast crew, the token system sounds so much better than what's in place now. I've stopped doing bounties cause the faction rewards have been garbage. If I knew that at level 20 I would get a red hand and at level 30 I would get a shader and so forth, It would give me incentive to keep playing the game.

I also feel like the game was rushed and RNG was the easiest thing to implement across the board. Seems like no thought what put into any of these systems. The solution to everything is RNG

rNilla

I guess it's time to start No Cast Beyond, a podcast dedicated to Destiny's best weapon.

adfc8d2f9658f290526b4b8e8cda4f07.jpg

milkham

Just knocked out Hard Crota first try. I attribute our success to Milkham being present (and me running the sword :p).

Good job. You can't keep Milkham. You need to give him back

Wouldn't be epic sax without a misadventure. I stepped forward to make sure the thralls wouldn't kill me through the glass but on my second rocket i guess they were close enough to set off that hidden proximity detonation feature on the horn.

KkNBQo.gif

Wouldn't be epic sax without a misadventure. I stepped forward to make sure the thralls wouldn't kill me through the glass but on my second rocket i guess they were close enough to set off that hidden proximity detonation feature on the horn.

KkNBQo.gif

Lol I don't even understand how that could blow up. There was nothing in front of you

Namikaze1

They still didn't answer Totally-Not-Nami's fifth question!

Anyway, break is due to a few reasons:
1) fig isn't available all week next week
2) we're waiting for the patch to hit
3) scheduling conflicts
4) backlog

KkNBQo.gif
You make me proud :')

patchday

Sweet...

1. me
2. forrest_crump
3. patchday
4. moris
5. haybro_

Just need 1 for normal crota (boss only)

Edit: Moris - what's your PSN? Thought I already had you on friends list...

Sorry I took a nap. Hope you guys had a great run.

I didnt realize the team was going to form up and move out

rNilla

Truly the greatest weapon in the game. It's a shame no one believes us NLB champions. :p

It took so long to do the Daily with NLB that my 15 minute saved clip started just before I unlocked the boss area.

Er, I mean, quickest Daily ever. Smoked those fools. NLB 4 Lyfe.

todd360

Thanks for the episode. I'm listening now and really enjoying it. It's a great way to get my Destiny fix while I'm stuck at work on a Saturday!

Great job all!

Thanks! Listening to podcasts at work is the best. Helps keeps things interesting enough to stop looking at the clock constantly.

GhaleonEB

at barkon priest, if anyone wants a nightfall

I kept trying to tell Nat, use the cliff strategy. Killed him in < 2 minutes a couple days ago. One person does damage, the other stays back to res in case snipers kill the damage dealer. Bummer on the wipe. :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I kept trying to tell Nat, use the cliff strategy. Killed him in < 2 minutes a couple days ago. One person does damage, the other stays back to res in case snipers kill the damage dealer. Bummer on the wipe. :(
unfortunately, I didn't actually see what killed me on my first death. we had him below 50% in under 10 seconds. Ohhh well, hope they're able to get it now. Sorry I had to go, I signed up to help with this raid.

I assume Colonel and Nat still have an open spot if anyone wants to nightfall with them

Resseh

Aye. My mate was like that last night. He gets bored and wanders off to try and kill something :(

GhaleonEB

unfortunately, I didn't actually see what killed me on my first death. we had him below 50% in under 10 seconds. Ohhh well, hope they're able to get it now. Sorry I had to go, I signed up to help with this raid.

I assume Colonel and Nat still have an open spot if anyone wants to nightfall with them

I saw that, the Ballerhorn demolished him. I was in awe.

Ambitious

When I did the NF on reset day, he was dead within 10 seconds. I used a Gjallarhorn and another guy used a Sniper Rifle (not sure about the third). Blew my mind.

Hung Wei Lo

eeep... I need to do some catching up :( Is anyone up for, or needs (in order of preference)

CE normal - the quest for black hammer continues

..and that's it. I'm also up for/need glimmer farming, Atheon kills, ROC strikes...bah, just call me the Destiny whore - I'll do anything. PSN is Kinezo

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I heard the Necrochasm is not a good weapon. Can someone confirm? I don't want to try for a shitty exotic if it's not remotely good.

Deku Tree

My raid crew has completed HM Crota 2x or 3x a week since it launched and none of us have gotten the crux yet. :(

I heard the Necrochasm is not a good weapon. Can someone confirm? I don't want to try for a shitty exotic if it's not remotely good.

It's trash tier. That's what everyone says.

have it.. its crap

magazine is ridiculously small and with its fire rate you're constantly reloading it

impact is low

the cursed thrall explosion is kind of cool.. that sound never gets old to me

its like a strike in bowling ^_^

Top Bottom