• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

I heard the Necrochasm is not a good weapon. Can someone confirm? I don't want to try for a shitty exotic if it's not remotely good.

I could not hold back the mobs of thrall in HM Crotas End in the Abyss section. Fatebringer did a better job.

It is useless for anything high level. It was fun for the Nightfall with the Arc burn. But that doesn't make it good.

I have 2 more Cruxes just sitting in my inventory. Do they give anything if sharded? I don't want to put in the mats and such into another husk/ally for 2 exotic shards.

phen0m24

I saw that, the Ballerhorn demolished him. I was in awe.
I apologize when I spawned in I was on the other side of the map. :( I told her we could do it again and just take our time but ended up doing the weekly. She seemed happy with the drop she got. :)

I can always do the Nightfall later if need be. Easy with Horn and Ice Breaker. :)

I would bet that the Necro gets a buff. But I am not sure if the buff will make it God tier.

Well first it's gonna get a nerf

have it.. its crap

magazine is ridiculously small and with its fire rate you're constantly reloading it

impact is low

the cursed thrall explosion is kind of cool.. that sound never gets old to me

its like a strike in bowling ^_^

How that magazine size was approved I'll never understand

lionelhutz

Seems like PSN has some weird Find Friend glitch ATM... Can't search/add anyone. o_O
Tried resetting my PS4, nothing.

Anyone up for a full VoG run? I have 2 friends with me, we need 3 more. We're have mics. Let's play! :)

1. j0hnny_385
2. friend
3. friend

Hard mode?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Exhausted everything I can do with the game this week. Going to play Evil Within later. If anybody needs my help, ya know.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Great run guys! I'd never have believed there were multiple first timers in there O_O
Too late!

Seriously though, the wait for HoW is long. I honestly just log in on reset and for Xur, that's it.
So, what, 4 hours per week? More? XD

Starting up another Nightfall, need some redemption if anyone wants in.

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Great run guys! I'd never have believed there were multiple first timers in there O_O
So, what, 4 hours per week? More? XD

Starting up another Nightfall, need some redemption if anyone wants in.

I will follow your lead if you do not mind.

Ha. Edit for bad typing skills.

LSG_Da_Bears.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I was hoping you would catch that ;)

Nope. Can't catch something that has already fallen.

Leveled up Dead Orbit and got the hanged man shader. Looks even better than Revenant. The blacks are more solid and cleaner. I only kept leveling up Dead Orbit to get bittersteel and I think I'm good now.

ibxNBy4U04bilL.png

Wouldn't be epic sax without a misadventure. I stepped forward to make sure the thralls wouldn't kill me through the glass but on my second rocket i guess they were close enough to set off that hidden proximity detonation feature on the horn.

That happened to me once.

The video version is priceless, completely sums up Crota on Hard

http://share.gifyoutube.com/KkNBQo.webm

"Firing...oh fuck, what!?"

My view on that section

vZY3G5.gif

JayHayabusa

Any hard more VOG or Crota?

jayforone on PSN but no mic (sorry on remote out of the country). Already cleared both more times than I can count tough.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sorry bears and Jay, family call! Still on...

Awesome kill, Apotheosis Veil is one of the few exotics I had left on the list! :D

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Getting the Dead Mans Hand bounty is so infuriating. Getting headshots is simple but you have to pray some douche doesn't panic super you, get plan c'd across the map or some other bullshit before you can rack up 3.

Ryck

Solo'ing the abyss on normal just messing around, anyone need the drop?

Psn: Ryck007

I'm standing on a pilar at the end all you would do is jump in to get the drop.

Top Bottom