• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Ditters

I just need one, but I can help on both runs if need be. Will be on in 10 minutes or so. Might want to start a list:

Atheon Hard (x2)

1. Ditters1
2. M3Rocket
I am just finishing the weekly but I still really want to run this. Send me an invite when ready. Ditters1

How does the keep CP thing work btw? Let's say I'm on before reset and have a Crota normal mode CP I wanna save so I can just down him three times real quick for a chance at HoC. Do I need to get anyone else in to save the cp for me that has logged on after reset or can I just load into CE before reset and still have the CP after reset has happened and I got back to orbit.

Get on before reset and stay there. After reset have someone log out and log in and come join you. Wipe a couple of times and that person now has the checkpoint. You can then log out and log back in and grab the checkpoint yourself

Dave_6

Congrats! So nice to do some stress free runs tonight before reset :)

all 3 of those were great. love when a group clicks like that :>

That was a lot of fun. Still no black hammer, but at least I got NLB...

:(

One day we'll get those elusive weapons we're after! Thanks for the runs guys, good times

Thanks Narmer, Dave, Frost, and Hawk for the run earlier! Got 4th Horseman, which is one of a few I needed, and Hunger of Crota, the only normal weapon I Needed.

First time running normal since hard mode. Holy crap is it easy and fun now.

Thanks for the runs we did guys! No weapon drops for me (still no Black Hammer) but I had already done the Crota kills last week. I did at least get the boots for my Warlock and the boots and gauntlets for my Titan (need the chest and helmet for each). Maybe tomorrow I will get more that I'm looking for. It was fun for sure!

spyder_ur

Thanks for the runs we did guys! No weapon drops for me (still no Black Hammer) but I had already done the Crota kills last week. I did at least get the boots for my Warlock and the boots and gauntlets for my Titan (need the chest and helmet for each). Maybe tomorrow I will get more that I'm looking for. It was fun for sure!

Tomorrow is the night for all of our Black Hammer needs.

Got the scout rifle from hard today so the Hammer is literally the only raid weapon I don't have. Either way I enjoy running Crota normal so it's fun to do those runs.

Daigoro

i haven't played Destiny since Friday when i logged on to see what Xur had and immediately logged off. AND i think im going to skip the Nightfall in the morning to go play Evolve with friends instead (unless they make me do the nightfall first...)

am i free? have i made it out alive? probably not, but its a start!

I'm looking for this as well.

54252115.jpg

Edit Oops I see spyder is on it. Ignore my invite haha

Wow Universal Remote lives up to it's description. So much death in PvP.

To the untrained eye, this beast is a junker... To the trained eye, however, this junker is a beast.

That's all I'm gonna say cause I'd rather people keep thinking this gun is junk so I can keep wrecking in PvP. So much fun. The range is insane!

i haven't played Destiny since Friday when i logged on to see what Xur had and immediately logged off. AND i think im going to skip the Nightfall in the morning to go play Evolve with friends instead (unless they make me do the nightfall first...)

Enjoy Evolve! Really wish I could have been able to jump in, but my PC rig isn't up and I don't feel like double dipping with a console version (and "deal with" the crappy, up jumped DLC prices).

Rehsa

Thanks Mindlog & Cybrwzrd for the solo HM Lamps and Bridge, we almost had DS with 5 if I could have gotten off that last rocket :/ Got PR, the AR still eludes me

Mindlog

Quick question: Can Hunters start the Crota Crystal from below?
Thanks Mindlog & Cybrwzrd for the solo HM Lamps and Bridge, we almost had DS with 5 if I could have gotten off that last rocket :/ Got PR, the AR still eludes me
I've managed to solo Hard DS before, but it is getting late :]

Carried HM lamps through deathsinger with my Titan and feels good. The deathsinger part takes forever when you're the only one alive. First time attempting the jump and it wasn't bad.

Rehsa

^
You Sherpa's are awesome. I need to do a bunch since I missed all weekend but I am calling it a night. Y'all have a good one

joecanada

Ya I played far cry today. Was super hyped last week found a sniper with armour piercing, last round, unflinching but the lag ruins every other pvp match. Trying to decide between cod aw or bf4 for multiplayer fix... Played cod one day so much lag will maybe try again

raindoc

So, reset in three hours. Plans:
*Save the Templar HM checkpoint (or Gorgon chest NM if I still got that). I'll hand that one out around reset for anyone interested.
*Crota Normal x3 for fun, the Hunger & rad mats
*Nightfall x3, probably for ass mats,
*curse, curse, curse, for not getting HotPF. again.

ich00

Thanks ditters for the aethon kill, finally got the gjallarhorn! Sorry I had to quit, wife and kid hit enrage at the same time, so a quick exit was necessary.

Destiny 2, please have custom loadouts. So I can easily switch from PvP, to Crota to lamps to bridge, etc. At least the option to.
Or better yet, for HoW DLC. Add it!

Top Bottom