• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

ethomaz

Banned
One more Crota HM kill before reset.

1. ethomaz
2. Ditters1
3. Kinezo
4. SirSmeggy
5. Forrest_Crump
6. spyder_ur

We need a really good swordbearer for hard... I can do in normal but I don't fell comfortable on hard :(

G.horns is appreciate with heavy packs too.

Edit - We are full... I will sent the invites in few minutes.

CLBridges

1. ethomaz
2. Ditters1
3. Kinezo
4. SirSmeggy
5. Forrest_Crump

We need a really good swordbearer for hard... I can do in normal but I don't fell comfortable on hard :(

I'm down for another Crota HM kill...PSN: GhostFaceDon

spyder_ur

1. ethomaz
2. Ditters1
3. Kinezo
4. SirSmeggy
5. Forrest_Crump

See right below this.

Ditters

Need 1 more Crota normal fresh raid good group PS4 msg PSN = Spruchy

1. ethomaz
2. Ditters1
3. Kinezo
4. SirSmeggy
5. Forrest_Crump
6. spyder_ur

Edit - We are full... I will sent the invites in few minutes.
I was just typing out the same thing. All ready whenever.

Yeah, I'd be in bed at 4am reset for sure, so I'd just be looking to stay in orbit or whatever. Sounds like it wouldn't work, anyway. Thanks for the info, though. I didn't even know the process before your post.

haha yeah EST is not good for reset raiding unless you are a crazy insomniac like me and rawr... happy to help!

Anastasis

Need 4 more for normal Crota full raid. Psn:vernonhillz

As a first timer veterans are welcome to walk and talk us through!

1) vernonhillz
2) Moridhin
3)
4)
5)
6)

spyder_ur

Nice hard mode clear Etho, Forrest and Co.

got the scout, which pretty much means I can retire from hard mode. I'm OK with that. Just chasing the Hammer now.

ethomaz

Banned
Another amazing Crota HM kill... thanks guys and thanks Forrest the best swordbeard in GAF :p

Done in the second try because I messed dying the first one.

Another Word of Crota (the second today and the 5th)
S-13 Graverobber

Everything done before reset... tomorrow is another buzzy day... good night guys.

Nice hard mode clear Etho, Forrest and Co.

got the scout, which pretty much means I can retire from hard mode. I'm OK with that. Just chasing the Hammer now.
I need the Crux of Crota yet :( after that just normal for Black Hammer and Light of the Abyss.

Thanks for the run ;)

LTWood12

Thanks Narmer, Dave, Frost, and Hawk for the run earlier! Got 4th Horseman, which is one of a few I needed, and Hunger of Crota, the only normal weapon I Needed.

First time running normal since hard mode. Holy crap is it easy and fun now.

Rehsa

Need 4 more for normal Crota full raid. Psn:vernonhillz

As a first timer veterans are welcome to walk and talk us through!

1) vernonhillz
2) Moridhin
3)
4)
5)
6)

Guess it's not happening man, maybe sometime later after reset. No CE's for me this week :/

Rehsa

If you need another I can come - psn Cybrwzrd2 (31 Warlock)

You would make 3, we would need 3 more

Edit: Top of peasant page :/
retro-sax-guy-o.gif

Mindlog

Thanks! We're still 3 short though. Maybe next time!
Do you guys want to kill Crota then work backwards from there?
I have a Crota NM checkpoint on my Hunter and would be willing to kill him. I want to try cutting my solo time by a bunch and wouldn't mind sharing free loot. Would be willing to take any group through it.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
I have a Crota NM checkpoint on my Hunter and would be willing to kill him. I want to try cutting my solo time by a bunch and wouldn't mind sharing free loot. Would be willing to take any group through it.

That works for me

Rehsa

Yeah that works

I'd join for crota.

http://n4g.com/news/1668985/destiny-is-a-hit-who-cares-if-its-profitable

So many people hate this game for no good reason. Just reading the comments on this N4G story is hilarious.

Sometimes I feel that every FPS fan out there wanted Destiny to be another Halo or COD. Why do so many gamers flock like sheep to play the same tired games? I picked up COD:AW and played for about a week. Then it sat on my game cabinet for weeks until yesterday when I took it to GameStop and put the trade value into The Order.

Bungie is sailing on unthreated waters here to some extent, at least give them props for that.

I think people hate on it because the game has some serious flaws. I love and play this game but I completely understand where all the hate comes from.

ich00

I have a hm crota checkpoint on ps4 if anyone wants to get a group together, would need a swordbearer. I'll send out invites if we get 6. Post you psn below.

1. Me

Top Bottom