• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Instead of waiting until right before the flip, I figured I should put the word out now for anyone wanting to run Crota Hard ASAP.

Any groups with room, or anyone wanting to join me? I'll be ready as soon as the flip happens.

Izuna

Banned
Xbone Swordbearer here if anyone needs help last minute.

I am also going to run 3x Normal Crota and 3x Hard Crota as soon as the reset hits (Would prefer to do 3 Deathsinger CPs but if you just want Crota that's cool).

izuna lasky

Just tried out TLW in PvP, and holy crap is this a good gun! Got it weeks ago and just started leveling it today. Wish I tried it sooner. Too bad I probably won't be able to get a Hawkmoon before the patch.

Ran with a destinylfg group for another HM lamps through deathsinger, was sticking around for crota kill for fun. Took sword duty and damn was the lag bad! My 2nd R2 didn't register until like 4-5 clicks and then he stood up and owned me. That along with swordbearer just going all over the place and stuff disappearing and reappearing. Then I got so tired I tried to blink trike Crota twice in 1 sword -_-

Ran both Titan and Hunter today. Saved the best 2 for last and I really can't decide between the 2 which I like the best. Both are just great

Got the 4th Horseman from Deathsinger, it any good?

I also got my FOURTH SONG OF IR YUT. GOD DAMN IT

Unfortunately all the DLC exotics are garbage

How easy would it have been for bungie to add modifiers to dailies, weekly and nightfalls:

Handcannons only
Sniper only
Heavy only
Grenades only
Melee / supers only

Would offer a ton of replay-ability and the grind would feel less tedious.

Heck, even for crucible. Reminds me of the good ol' days of killzone 2 mp with pistols only mode and where we could select the way we wanted to play.

Modifiers would be awesome and Killzone Warzone is amazing. Wish they had something like that for Destiny

How easy would it have been for bungie to add modifiers to dailies, weekly and nightfalls:

Handcannons only
Sniper only
Heavy only
Grenades only
Melee / supers only

Would offer a ton of replay-ability and the grind would feel less tedious.

Heck, even for crucible. Reminds me of the good ol' days of killzone 2 mp with pistols only mode and where we could select the way we wanted to play.

noomi

Good morning reset gaf :)

One of our regulars had to bail, so we will need one more to come and join us for x3 quick crota kills right after reset.

Usually we do one full crota run, followed by deathsinger and crota checkpoints twice. Any takers?

Zocano

One of our regulars had to bail, so we will need one more to come and join us for x3 quick crota kills right after reset.

Usually we do one full crota run, followed by deathsinger and crota checkpoints twice. Any takers?

Sup, bro.

edit: welp.

Normal or hard? I don't mind doing normal 3x.

k1t4j

Anyone planning to run CE HM and after a CE normal?

I have a 32 hunter for HM and 31 titan for Normal

Let me know please!

raindoc

I feel stupid for asking this, because I've done it before, but now I'm not sure:
transfering a raid checkpoint through the weekly reset: do I need a 2nd guardian with me or is it enough to be alone at the checkpoint and wipe after reset?

I feel stupid for asking this, because I've done it before, but now I'm not sure:
transfering a raid checkpoint through the weekly reset: do I need a 2nd guardian with me or is it enough to be alone at the checkpoint and wipe after reset?
Need 2. One person has to log in after the reset to wipe and get the checkpoint. You will lose it once you log out and back in for the reset.

You need to be signed in now, then have someone else join your game who signs after reset. Once they are in the CP, wipe once (or twice for safety), then you sign out, sign back in and join their game. Wipe again and your CP will be updated for the new week.

Top Bottom