• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Bradach

Why do people complain about Zur not having heavy ammo synth?
I though it was because exotic heavies needed exotic synth but now that I have an exotic RL i just use normal synth.

Why do people complain about Zur not having heavy ammo synth?
I though it was because exotic heavies needed exotic synth but now that I have an exotic RL i just use normal synth.
You don't. We have all these strange coins, and we burn thro heavy ammo synth very fast (esp with gjallarhorn). So I rather buy 5 packs for 1 strange coin instead of farming glimmer.

This post should cheer you up

B9bHZiECMAA5GxQ.jpg:large

Not pictured: 7th HMoon I dismantled early on because I thought I'd only need 1.

YD59C.gif

Give me one

Bradach

You don't. We have all these strange coins, and we burn thro heavy ammo synth very fast (esp with gjallarhorn). So I rather buy 5 packs for 1 strange coin instead of farming glimmer.

I see, thanks. I don't have many strange coins yet, I'm still using them to but armor and weapons. I have lots of glimmer on the other hand!

Jinjo

Yes! I. Am. Done.

All characters fully maxed. Nothing left that I really want to level. Time to enjoy my early Destiny retirement. Maybe I'll join up on a GAF raid every once in a while and do the Nightfalls every tuesday. But other than that, I'll be playing Destiny on a much lower volume from now on.

Till HoW hits offcourse.

Carbonox

Boggles the mind how many of you rack up a lot of these exotics. I've played the game since the beginning and I've NEVER received a single exotic drop/reward. What ones I've obtained were all bought or through exotic bounties.

It's just compounded by the fact that I see the occasional exotic reward in Crucible for players who finish mid-table. RNGesus not increasing the odds for the best players is one of the more grating aspects of it.

I'm going outside to yell at clouds some more.

Edit: Yeah I did a Nightfall with two other friends the other day, I got 12 Strange Coins, they got Exotic weapons (one a Hawkmoon). Cunts.

Legendary Primary Engram...what might it be...

Sorry Illiniguy, soon as I corrected the settings Adamkoy and a friend automatically joined in.

Edit: Dammit, not another Another NiTC.

Edit 2: Oooo, but it has firefly....I guess it lives.

phen0m24

Yes! I. Am. Done.

All characters fully maxed. Nothing left that I really want to level. Time to enjoy my early Destiny retirement. Maybe I'll join up on a GAF raid every once in a while and do the Nightfalls every tuesday. But other than that, I'll be playing Destiny on a much lower volume from now on.

Till HoW hits offcourse.

First chest: 2 shards

Come on game. Keep this up. :)

So it takes me going afk to finally get a CE class item... Ffs.

lol we could have gotten you Scrota loot too but we couldn't start up the phase with you down.. in the dark below... the crystal.

Internet died, karma for my salty vault picture post. Logging back on now.

phen0m24

Lol. My first two chests were full on energy haha. Thankfully I still had some black wax idol laying around to do the Eris trade. Only had to glimmer farm for a bit. :)

Need...5...more.

Must be awesome to be rank 4.
Stares at that sad 3

Last chest = shards again

3 shards short.

Guess I need to do the bridge a few times and hope for the best. :)

ich00

Anyone doing hm Crota in the next hour or so? I just found out I don't have to go into work until later and wouldn't mind a shot at a few new weapons.

Omni

Anytime you want baby

I was reading forums and then I looked in my lobby and noticed you had joined me. But then you left. Sorry if you were there for long xD

I'm just trying to think of what to do. I don't have any heavy ammo synthesises so running through Crota is a no-no. I could do a VoG if you've got people but that's about it I thinks

Top Bottom