• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Feorax

Im at the bridge on my own right now running Crota NM. If anyone is looking to just skip that first section and get a quick NM run down then by all means jump in.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm done now. Thanks to those who joined. 12 strange coins last run. I'd rather have that than legendaries I won't use.

Feorax

There are a few people asking, but no-one is forming a group, so lets see if we can get 6 together.

NM crota. Starting as soon as we're full.

1. Feorax (PSN: MattIgoe)

Can run from bridge or start.

Lol, what are the chances of folks getting the same weapon? Langy and I received the Plug One.1 (Solar and Void respectively), and 140.85 received Truth.

^Yeah, that was weird. At least it's a decent weapon for alts.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Lol, what are the chances of folks getting the same weapon? Langy and I received the Plug One.1 (Solar and Void respectively), and 140.85 received Truth.

Last week me and a dude both got Deviant Gravity machine guns from the same NF, haha.

TWO MANNED THE NIGHTFALL AND MY FRIEND GOT THE HAWKMOON

giphy.gif

I mean I am fucking legit shook right now. Rage trembling. I can't even. Like. FUCK

B9egjGaIgAAwerp.jpg:large

Jinjo

Makes them take longer than the Nightfall for worse rewards. Makes no sense.

Worse rewards is not always true. I've often gotten better stuff from the weeklies (coins AND legendary engrams) than I did from
nightfalls (just coins or either a crappy legendary gun/engram).

raindoc

Guys, two friends lost items while changing weapons during "flight". One guy lost a Black Hammer yesterday, another just lost Atheon's Epilogue and a Void Fusion Rifle after equipping them heading for the Nightfall (they were gone when he landed).

EDIT: Guy #2 just found them in his vault?

Ugh, hate when the modem does it's monthly cut-out.
Guys, two friends lost items while changing weapons during "flight". One guy lost a Black Hammer yesterday, another just lost Atheon's Epilogue and a Void Fusion Rifle after equipping them heading for the Nightfall (they were gone when he landed).

Never seen that happen, but having mats disappear when dismantling during the loading and such leads me to not be that surprised.

Jinjo

Fucking abyss chest. I literally only need 6 shards to get to 32 on my Hunter. Two chests in already: nothing but energy.

I called this would happen, didn't I Phenom?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Play time's over. I'll do some raiding later tonight. Would prefer normal CE now that I don't really need anything from hard.

TP-DK

There are a few people asking, but no-one is forming a group, so lets see if we can get 6 together.

2. Redman_DK

I added myself to the list.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

EDIT: Guy #2 just found them in his vault?

0slHXbR.jpg

I'M OUT FOR THE DAY

BokehKing

Banned

Add me devilsadvocat631
Dragging my ass out of bed and turning on my ps4

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.

I can join too. Add YKERR on the list

Zoidberg

II'll come if there's still room, 30 titan - done it once before. PSN is jiza88.

Jinjo

What Eris level are you?

Rank 4, so it's all good. Just means I gotta glimmer farm for a bit now. Last chest contained shards thankfully. Only need to farm about 2500 glimmer and then I can exchange for the remaining 5 shards I need.

This post should cheer you up:

It's funny, we both got Hard Lights and Thunderlords the same week. You from Raids and me from Crucible.

Shout out to Drizzay ;D

oh yeah...?

B9bHmcrIIAADa5v.jpg:large

Some dude on the other team in Crucible stole my Hawkmoon.

oh yeah....

B9bHgzxCAAAj07v.jpg:large

It was pure karmic retribution, he was talkin' some smack after that Hawkmoon dropped earlier :p

koolaid-vi.gif

B9bHZiECMAA5GxQ.jpg:large

Not pictured: 7th HMoon I dismantled early on because I thought I'd only need 1.

IHaveIce

Banned
Nightfall - Legendary shtgun
Crota . Dragon's Breath ( have it already) and shards

So I need to beath VOG again.. anybody here on Xbox 1 who wants to run it ?

M3Rocket

Thanks ditters for the aethon kill, finally got the gjallarhorn! Sorry I had to quit, wife and kid hit enrage at the same time, so a quick exit was necessary.

Congrats again! We thought you just grabbed your first Godhorn and decided to go upgrade it. ;-)

phen0m24

I literally only need 6 shards to get to 32 on my Hunter. Two chests in already: nothing but energy.

I called this would happen, didn't I Phenom?

You did indeed. I forgot to get the chest on 2 characters so last night I hopped on for well:

4 energies.

The game wants us to grind lol

Top Bottom