• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

My team replaced me already ;_;

I see how it is, perhaps they are upset at me for some reason. I can't think of any possible explanation... But seriously, my internet is still f'ed up so it's for the best. At least we got our normal CE stuff done and even a little hard, enough for me to complete my CE weapon collection (for whatever that's worth).

I'll try again later if people are still around. I know rawr, casmith and palom will have to leave kinda soon anyway.

phen0m24

lol we could have gotten you Scrota loot too but we couldn't start up the phase with you down.. in the dark below... the crystal.

Internet died, karma for my salty vault picture post. Logging back on now.
Dude.
Are you saving enough hawkmoons for the next 2 expansion upgrade paths? Yikes

noomi

x3 normal crota + deathsinger:

- Universal Remote (shard)
- No Land Beyond (shard)
- Dragons Breath (shard)

x3 normal gorgon chest, x3 hard gorgon chest:

- Shards/Energies
- 2 Cloaks (shard)

x2 Nightfalls:

- Purple Scout Rifle (shard)
- Primary Engram...Scout Rifle (shard)

Still need one more nightfall, x3 crota hard kills, and x3 atheon hard kills.... please.... please let this happen today, I really am starting to lose it :( I don't want to go another week without it damnit :|

I did get some new raid armor rolls which is nice, got the orb healing helm, and now I can get better intellect and discipline rolls... so I have that to level at least.

FirewalkR

TWO MANNED THE NIGHTFALL AND MY FRIEND GOT THE HAWKMOON

giphy.gif

I mean I am fucking legit shook right now. Rage trembling. I can't even. Like. FUCK

B9egjGaIgAAwerp.jpg:large

I think I shouldn't joke about it. You seem quite upset. Yeah, I won't pursue this.

score doesn't look much like two manned >:D

x3 normal crota + deathsinger:

- Universal Remote (shard)
- No Land Beyond (shard)
- Dragons Breath (shard)

x3 normal gorgon chest, x3 hard gorgon chest:

- Shards/Energies
- 2 Cloaks (shard)

x2 Nightfalls:

- Purple Scout Rifle (shard)
- Primary Engram...Scout Rifle (shard)

Still need one more nightfall, x3 crota hard kills, and x3 atheon hard kills.... please.... please let this happen today, I really am starting to lose it :( I don't want to go another week without it damnit :|

I did get some new raid armor rolls which is nice, got the orb healing helm, and now I can get better intellect and discipline rolls... so I have that to level at least.

Keep believing and Atheon will deliver
for someone else.

Need to do same as you so I'll be on later

noomi

Keep believing and Atheon will deliver
for someone else.

Need to do same as you so I'll be on later

Yeah, I'll be on around 3:30PM EST, rubenov and nuszka might be a bit later, I have the whole night free though so I don't mind waiting for everyone to get on. Also not sure if commish will be coming on later tonight, but we can figure all that out later.

I'll see you guys all this afternoon. <3 my reset crew!

My team replaced me already ;_;

I see how it is, perhaps they are upset at me for some reason. I can't think of any possible explanation... But seriously, my internet is still f'ed up so it's for the best. At least we got our normal CE stuff done and even a little hard, enough for me to complete my CE weapon collection (for whatever that's worth).

I'll try again later if people are still around. I know rawr, casmith and palom will have to leave kinda soon anyway.
Yeah. I gotta get going now.

Still no CE helmet for my Hunter, have run CE every week since launch.

Ugh.

My Warlock will now be doing Crota, we will see...

My Titan has gotten the CE helmet 7 TIMES

Warlock and Hunter can't have it drop once =(

Deku Tree

Shrine of Ornx!
I'm going to be doing the daily 30 3x quickly at approx 7:45am est this morning if anyone is going to want to do it.
This one is pretty easy solo anyway.
Gimme some Helieum Filaments!

Deku Tree

Still no CE helmet for my Hunter, have run CE every week since launch.

Ugh.

My Warlock will now be doing Crota, we will see...

My Titan has gotten the CE helmet 7 TIMES

Warlock and Hunter can't have it drop once =(

I have full raid armor for my Hunter and my Warlock. But my Titan still needs raid boots... Hard to believe boots are the last armor to drop....

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
So Dragon's Breath, Mida and 4th Horseman from 2 Crota normal + hard and 3x Deathsinger. Just Crota normal and hard remaining.

noomi

Yeah... I've got 538 ascended energy and 684 ascended shards...

The race to 1000 continues. I'll surely be getting more today after nightfalls and atheon :/

Midas

Wow! I wonder if GraveRobberX is already at 500 or not.... Do you actually buy stuff? I always spend my strange coins on things if I don't have it so I only have about 200++.

Yeah, I usually buy things I don't have, but I think I've been quite lucky with drops. Sometimes I just forget, so I bought Don't Touch Me on Xûr's last visit. I would probably drop a lot on heavy ammo if he ever sold them.

It took me forever to get Gjallarhorn though, only to get a second one a week after.

Top Bottom