• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

CLBridges

Rank 8 Dead Orbit and got Revenant shader, I've been on a roll a bit with these, 3 faction shaders this past week. Guess I better jump in some Nightfall groups and hope my luck continues.

That was a good reset!

3 Hard Mode Crotas down
2 Normal Mode Crotas down
1 Full Hard Mode CE run
3 Deathsingers down
3 Gorgons Chest down

Will be running AtheonX3 tonight, I'll post later to get a group together.

Then Nightfalls and Weeklies with Deku tomorrow!

k1t4j

Anyone doing CE HM? I am mainly interested in the first two sections, but can do the whole run with a solid group

Shito

Everytime I see a Gorgon CP being offered while I'm at work, I feel a little bit sad.
Then I remember I never got an exotic out of it, and I go back to work with a little "oh well" smile...

ich00

Thanks irawr! Nothing but shards and energy, but got my gjallarhorn yesterday so I cant complain, this week at least

noomi

I dunno why I keep trying since it'll be nerfed anyway. I'll probably play something else for the rest of the day.

Yeah, the nerf is a bummer, I just want to try it for a few days before the range nerf at least. Few more chances tonight, lets not give up hope!

bosseye

Thorn bounty complete!

Fuck that bounty right in the bum, Summoning pits with the Epic modifier and about a bazillion yellow wizards and knights everywhere was ridiculous. No way I could have done it alone, had to rope in a Titan mate with his bubbles to assist and a combination of fusion solar damage and fusion arc damage. And even then we still would have failed if it hadn't been for my self resurrect (Warlock subclass ftw).

Still, Thorn is good. Looks a bit odd when held in the hand, but its certainly effective.

Bradach

I had to choose between 3 exotic bounties. I chose Tolands Legacy which I later found out will give me a pulse rifle. Problem is I don't want a pulse rifle.
I haven't started it yet, if I abandon it will I be able to choose one of the other two?

k1t4j

I had to choose between 3 exotic bounties. I chose Tolands Legacy which I later found out will give me a pulse rifle. Problem is I don't want a pulse rifle.
I haven't started it yet, if I abandon it will I be able to choose one of the other two?

Unfortunately it does not work like that :(

But the pulse rifle, bad juju, is good though and the overall bounty is pretty easy to do

Top Bottom