• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Alright, since the above group seems to have maxed out, how about more CE Normal mode sign ups?

1.) amibguous cad (tohoya
2,) shaperofstories
3,)
4,)
5,)
6,)

1.5 hours of sleep is the worst idea. Work happens to be chaotic today and I can barely drink coffee to stay awake.

Damn you Iron Banner & Reset!

Being completely done with raiding for the week feels fantastic, however.

If you only have one character, you could probably hit 5 if you play a couple of hours a day and win most of the time. You would need to spread it out because the effect of the buff is weaker earlier in the event.

But yeah, I did it last time to get 2 characters to 32 and I don't think I'm ever playing IB again. Even if that was when I discovered the "Bubble Train" and had one of the best times playing the game.

Oh yeah, I forgot. You need to be able to do all the bounties as well to speed up the process, so you need a good auto rifle/machine gun at the very least.

Think I'm gonna log on and do the bounties every day and see what happens. Really want the shotgun

BokehKing

Banned
So through the magic of bounties, I got to level 20 with out ever going to Venus in the story.

But after doing some strikes and getting gear with light, I'm noticing that my light level is not going up.

Tell me I'm going to have to play through the whole boring campaign to get my light level to register?

(that's my Xbox 1 character)

Anyone want to run the NF a few times?

Apparently it's Fat Tuesday here in the south and my office closed early. Mmkay, I won't complain.
PS4? If you don't find anyone in 30 minutes I'll be on and we can run it
Add me regardless

Devilsadvocat631

Ugh I forgot to save a video of part of our hilarious Hard Mode Crota attempt this morning.

We were all hiding in Fiona's room but 1 of us was not above the door when she got out and she enraged at little health and chased that person around the middle structure of the room THREE TIMES!!! (Picture ogre running super fast behind guardian in a small circle 3 times trying to finish him/her.) It was hilarious

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Think I'm gonna log on and do the bounties every day and see what happens. Really want the shotgun
Good luck with that,
m'lord

gao gao

So through the magic of bounties, I got to level 20 with out ever going to Venus in the story.

But after doing some strikes and getting gear with light, I'm noticing that my light level is not going up.

Tell me I'm going to have to play through the whole boring campaign to get my light level to register?
No, you need to find better armor. Blues and legendaries will have light as a stat.

You should still do the story missions anyway for the XP though.

Ryck

Solo'd the abyss on HM. I am standing on a pilar waiting to cross into the light.

There's room for five people who want free loot.

Psn: Ryck007

My fireteam is public.

Quoting for new page!

Alright, since the above group seems to have maxed out, how about more CE Normal mode sign ups?

1.) amibguous cad (tohoya
2,) shaperofstories
3,) theocho (thaocho)
4,) zombiejesus13
5,)
6,)

Ryck

Solo'd the abyss on HM. I am standing on a pilar waiting to cross into the light.

There's room for four people who want free loot.

Psn: Ryck007

My fireteam is public.

Last call before I cross into the light, we could do the bridge part after as well.

Last week I didn't run any weeklies. This week I'm not going to do any weeklies or any Nightfalls. It's like Bungie is deliberately trying to make me quit.

Big Shout Out to TearsofBlood, his homie Robinson and everyone else in #Team2ndTry...that HM run was Silky Smooth. Lots of fun and Tears is a bad mutha wielding the blade. Thanks again dudes.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Thanks man. So no iron banner after work Tuesday. I'm debating if that Scout rifle is worth the grind. I'm out of town Friday to Sunday, so that only gives me about an hour a day plus Monday to get it. Doable?
If you can complete most of the bounties every day, certainly. You need the extra rep that the bounties give you.

Top Bottom