• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Sorry about that. Figured the last post had to have gone by then lol

Quoting for new page!

Alright, since the above group seems to have maxed out, how about more CE Normal mode sign ups?

1.) amibguous cad (tohoya
2,) border199x
3,) theocho (thaocho)
4,) Mrsa infection
5,) shikiaoi
6,)
Sorry about that man, I got pulled into another raid before I got your invite. :-/

stb

Any groups doing full CE tonight ~7:30ish Eastern?

I and another 31 would like to run either NM or contribute whatever we can to HM.

I've run the normal raid numerous times and done just Crota on HM. Maxed IB, Ghorn, etc.

Need shards to hit 32, and would like some stabs at the raid primaries.

Please send a FR to berried_treasure

Dave_6

Ugh, everyone looking to run NFs right now and around 7 PM CST when I'm home, no one will be on looking to run them.

Lnkn52

I like checking in everyday to spectate disappointment :) It's typically the same people. But when something good drops, I love to see the reaction too. #Reset

dB Viper

Need Titan boots, and all 3 character classes are level 32!

First objective on reset: solo HM CE on 31 Titan until 2nd chest for teh boot drop :)

Need Titan boots, and all 3 character classes are level 32!

First objective on reset: solo HM CE on 31 Titan until 2nd chest for teh boot drop :)

I'd recommend you play iron banner if you're lacking Radiant shards. Or even just have them for the meantime until you get raid ones.

Unless you despise PvP which is understandable.

Can you buy IB armor for a different class than the one you ranked? It would be great if I could buy gear for my 31 Warlock while running IB with my 32 Titan or Hunter.

Ugh, everyone looking to run NFs right now and around 7 PM CST when I'm home, no one will be on looking to run them.
I'll look out for you this evening, need for 2 characters. May only be up for one NF/Weekly tonight just to spread the pain out over a few days. No burn is going to be no fun whatsoever.

Can you buy IB armor for a different class than the one you ranked? It would be great if I could buy gear for my 31 Warlock while running IB with my 32 Titan or Hunter.

No of course you can't :(

Your rank is not global

for the vain hope to not be disappointed for once.

Thinking about doing the IB bounties every day. I guess I'll give myself an hour a day to do as many of them as I can. Need those weapons. It's the collector in me

Dave_6

Stb aka berried_treasure needs to but I believe he gets home ~615pm CST. Dave6 might also need to.

I'm definitely up for a NM CE, preferably two. My Titan and Warlock both need the helms and I'll take as many shards as I can get. I don't get off work this week until 6 PM CST so I won't be online till around 7.

I'd love to run them w/ you if I end up getting on (my wife may have other plans).

Thanks as always!

I'll look out for you this evening, need for 2 characters. May only be up for one NF/Weekly tonight just to spread the pain out over a few days. No burn is going to be no fun whatsoever.

Agreed. If LT can't log on, maybe me and you can find another if I'm able to run two with stb and the other Dave.

Me and the other Dave will be either doing them or CE tonight at around that time.

Ok great! I won't be online till ~7 CST though if that's a problem.

stb

DestinyLFG is being a bitch

Is anyone running a fresh Normal CE? I need my boots to get to 32 :(

Stb aka berried_treasure needs to but I believe he gets home ~615pm CST. Dave6 might also need to.

Correct. I'm looking to do full normal (or hard if we can get some 32s; I'm a 31) CE tonight around 6:30 Central (7:30 Eastern). I''ll probably have one other 31 with me, and we might talk Dave_6 into it, too.

You should probably start a group/list.

stb

I'm definitely up for a NM CE, preferably two. My Titan and Warlock both need the helms and I'll take as many shards as I can get. I don't get off work this week until 6 PM CST so I won't be online till around 7.

Ok great! I won't be online till ~7 CST though if that's a problem.

That's fine by me. I'd prefer to do CE (need shards for 32), but we can do NF/WH if we can't get a CE together.

So fucking rubbish. I know the rank isn't global, but you can buy exotic armor that isn't for your equipped class. No idea why all other armor can't be purchased by other classes to help alts.

Because then you wouldn't be grinding for hours on each character trying to rank. It's the same with the faction vendors. Exotic armor is different because you can simply put the strange coins in your vault and give them to your alts to purchase whatever you need. That's probably why they don't restrict you from buying exotic armor for other classes

nightfall 3 the devil you dont.... again :(

It's a great hand cannon if you have the right perks. I have one with outlaw and field scout and it's easily my favorite post DLC hand cannon

dB Viper

I'd recommend you play iron banner if you're lacking Radiant shards. Or even just have them for the meantime until you get raid ones.

Unless you despise PvP which is understandable.

I'm pretty good at PvP (2.2 K/D) but I honestly can't stand this game 6v6. I play Rumble or 2v2 mostly.

Hopefully my Raid gear luck with the Titan works out. This will be my third reset for him.. first week I got the Gauntlets, second week the Chest... 3rd week = boots?!?!?1!!111

:D

Top Bottom