• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Gordon

I'm pretty sure this game keeps pairing me with people who use hard light to make me jealous.
I have it. It was my first exotic. I've used it extensively. It's not good. Most legendary ARs with good perks are easily better. It's basically Up For Anything with glass half full and skip rounds for some reason. It really needs a little love from Bungie.

EL CUCO

Not much of a platinum?
Is the order good?
What percentage of the game is movie QTE?
Easiest Platinum currently on PS4.

I actually enjoyed it alot and can't wait for the sequel. There's a lot of QTE's and long cutscenes but I never felt like it was taking away from my gameplay. The Shooting feels solid.

If you like SP campaigns, I'd definitely pick it up. The only thing I'm kinda down on is that it has zero replayability but the game being so gorgeous alone is worth experiencing. I think I'm going to trade it in now and pick it up again later or rent it if DLC drops for it.

phen0m24

Hey, I'll help, don't have the raid clan either...
We could try a flawless on VoG :p

Well if you want to join the GAF Raiders temporarily, I know I just want to get the strike done quick and then the raid one if we have a checkpoint I (think) that's all we would need?

I have to leave in about an hour so I figured why not

Anyone want to run crota hard with two of my friends (both 32)? Need a good swordbearer. If not, I can run it. I got a 32 hunter I've done it with before.

1. Kortez1981
2. Friend 1
3. Friend 2

Anyone want to run crota hard with two of my friends (both 32)? Need a good swordbearer. If not, I can run it. I got a 32 hunter I've done it with before.

1. Kortez1981
2. Friend 1
3. Friend 2
4. Ty_84

Need two more

1. Kortez1981
2. Friend 1
3. Friend 2
4. Ty_84

Need two more
I'll come, but I'm a 31 hunter so I can't really do swordbearer duty. PSN's Lordsirsama.

I have it. It was my first exotic. I've used it extensively. It's not good. Most legendary ARs with good perks are easily better. It's basically Up For Anything with glass half full and skip rounds for some reason. It really needs a little love from Bungie.

Its one of the two exotics I don't have. It also sounds cool.

SonComet

Got a Timur's lash with range finder, explosive rounds, and feeding frenzy. I would've loved field scout, but with only 10 motes I won't be re-rolling it. I think it's actually a pretty good random drop.

Mindlog

I also hit 5. Bought a Demise because reasons.

Only drops were 1 Fury and 2 Lashes. I already have 3 great Fury rolls and I don't really see the point of Lash.

Going to reroll one of my old spears until AP meets Final Round. Thought I had one, but apparently don't. AP is too good to give up. I racked up a few first blood wall shots this Iron Banner. I have no idea why everybody isn't using AP.

Fun IB. I came out of it with some great highlights.

Top Bottom