• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

phen0m24

It is finished.

MT3H2G3.jpg

Jaleel

Felwinter's Lie with Aggressive Ballistics, Final Round, Hammer Forged and Shot Package.

GOD DAMN. OHK EVERYONE.
I hope the nerf doesn't hurt this monster that bad. ;)

It is finished.

MT3H2G3.jpg

Do we need to start calling you Lord colonelocorn now?
Indeed. He's great.

No problems. Dhruv as always showing why he is a master Swordbearer. Calm and calculated even in the face of glitches.

Ty_84

Thanks guys :-D
I haven't run the sword in a while and was a little rusty but get got it done fairly quickly :)

What if Dhruv is a glitch?!

What naw you be cray cray

Deku Tree

My Grimoire is bugged. I've been stuck at 124/125 ogre kills forever. I kill numerous gores every day.... Bungie can I have some accurate ogre kill stats plz?

Shito

My Grimoire is bugged. I've been stuck at 124/125 ogre kills forever. I kill numerous gores every day.... Bungie can I have some accurate ogre kill stats plz?
They still haven't fixed that precision shots stat that they introduced several patches ago.
... Yeah, I actually cared about that stat! ^^

Deku Tree

Yeah, but it must be heartbreaking when someone dies at the jumping puzzle or Atheon teleport one guy and everything just fails. :)

Or when the game is lagging and a supplicant does a lag blink explode to kill one of your team mates when Atheon only has a sliver of health left... yeah... I know... but after it was all over the thrill of victory is much more exciting because of the added stress and difficulty.

Dave_6

Thanks everyone for the late HM Crota kill last night! LT, Haybro, Colonel, Jeevez and his friend and Hawkian for the awesome sword running. Got the Fang and glowhoo for my Warlock; all I need weapon wise now is the crux and HoC. Still need the helms for my Warlock and my Titan and the Titan needs to clear HM once I hit 31 with it.

Yeah, but it must be heartbreaking when someone dies at the jumping puzzle or Atheon teleport one guy and everything just fails. :)

Ahh yes, enjoyable times
for the masochist
It wasnt that bad once the patch for release to correct the OG patch to fix Atheon. When they change the teleporting issues at first and Atheon did not teleport anyone unless the team wipes..that was interesting...only scrubs needs Time's Vengeance to kill Atheon :p

Deku Tree

Ahh yes, enjoyable times
for the masochist
It wasnt that bad once the patch for release to correct the OG patch to fix Atheon. When they change the teleporting issues at first and Atheon did not teleport anyone unless the team wipes..that was interesting...only
filthy
hornless guardians needs Time's Vengeance to kill Atheon :p

FTFY

todd360

I just played resogun with some guy from japan. He died like 4 rounds away from the last round. So I put DA team on my back until wave 20 and died. This gold trohpy is so hard. Anyways I sent him a message. I wrote, sugoi kowartou-senpai! Moe moe resogun!

Lol

Top Bottom