• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

So I got another Three Little Words from a Crucible package. My old one has Headseeker, and the new one has full auto. Both have Grenadier for the second perk. Old one also has Field Scout, which gives it a 42 round magazine. New one has Fitted Stock.

Which one should I shard?

Chest Engrams yesterday finally gave me the elusive Heart of Praxic Fire.

Me Happy.

IB gave me two Timur's Lashes. One with flared magwell and precision kills increse reload speed

So I got another Three Little Words from a Crucible package. My old one has Headseeker, and the new one has full auto. Both have Grenadier for the second perk. Old one also has Field Scout, which gives it a 42 round magazine. New one has Fitted Stock.

Which one should I shard?
Reload speed is painfully slow on Three Little Words, so unless you're a Hunter with Chain of Woe I'd stick with Field Scout. Stability is always nice though. As is full auto... when it works.

Born2Live

Anybody want to go for the flawless raider trophy today. I've been putting it off for awhile but want to get it done now especially with player numbers dropping.

So who's in?

Ty_84.

Navid

Anybody want to go for the flawless raider trophy today. I've been putting it off for awhile but want to get it done now especially with player numbers dropping.

So who's in?

Ty_84.
Depending on the time you have in mind I'd be interested in this as it's the only thing I have left for the platinum trophy.

exYle

Fuck me, I keep popping into the gaming side thread about Kirmit and I keep getting angrier and angrier.

Like, fuck, there's now evidence of his posting trends on reddit showing what a scumbag he is. How are his actions still being justified?

Power leveling my 3rd alt has been ridiculously fast. Nice to have all 3 classes to play with niw. Never had to buy vendor gear thanks to RNG. At level 30 in about 11 days and a hair away from 31.

Class mats have been the biggest issue. Spent about 20K in glimmer buying and dismantling greens from Quartermaster. Need more glimmer now.

Born2Live

Ty message DrDrizzay101 as he lives for that stuff. :) And/or Kadey1up

Cheers, I'll send them both a message to see if either of them could give us a hand.

Hmmm...the wife is going out soon. If I could find away to keep the kids busy I would be interested.

Depending on the time you have in mind I'd be interested in this as it's the only thing I have left for the platinum trophy.

So that's potentially three so far, if we get Drizzly or Kadey that would be four. I just need to speak to the wife to see what time I'll be able to get on.

A friend that was helping the kid just told me Bungie will give him Fate of all Fools.

Kinda upset about that :/

They did it for the guy with some illness, meh I'll be able to get the gun myself eventually not really stressing over it. I just want the Kermit guy to get what he deserves.

Deku Tree

Want to do it flawlessly? Looks like a group may be forming. Even if you already have it, it will be nice to have done experience on the team.

I'm happy to help but I have a small limited time window right now so I'm not really excited about restarts in the middle of people die and I will have to bail if it takes too long and I don't want people to be mad at me for that...

We're at bridge now, room for 1
Thanks joining.

EL CUCO

Comcast has been down all day in my area :/
Thank God for SP offline games. I was able to Platinum The Order and now I'm catching up on my PS3 games.

Bungie needs to figure out some kind of an offline mode for Destiny 2

nOoblet16

So I know Fatebringer's explosive rounds are bad choice in PvE as they nullify firefly. But what about PvP where you don't hit headshots as often...is the reduced damage but with explosive rounds a better option in PvP?

Deku Tree

Comcast has been down all day in my area :/
Thank God for SP offline games. I was able to Platinum The Order and now I'm catching up on my PS3 games.

Bungie needs to figure out some kind of an offline mode for Destiny 2

Not much of a platinum?
Is the order good?
What percentage of the game is movie QTE?

Top Bottom