• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Got a New Monarchy shader after trying for months to get one from Dead Orbit. I kinda dig it.

B-dUyQGIEAApBxU.jpg:large

E92 M3

And the Necro is going to be nerfed further with the big AR nerf too any day now.

Yep, I wonder if Bungee even considered that.

And not only the nerfs, but the design of the new exotic weapons as well: that's probably why the DLC weapons are all so "meh".
And I don't really understand why they care so much about pvp, it's not like it's played competitively or what...

More so PVE is the meat of Destiny and where most of the dedicated players are.

shermas

How approachable would be getting into Destiny at this stage? An old fan of Halo 2/3 primarily but enjoy playing MMO's and just got a PS4 so wondering if it is worth jumping aboard.

I've been playing for about a month... I have one level 31 character and I just got an alt character up to 26. I didn't really focus on the story. I did the bounties to rank up fast. The PS4 community on this board seems to be a lot more robust than the xbone, so you're in good shape there.

You can almost always find people on lfg.com, too, if you want to complete the raids.

If you want to have a couple characters, keep some of the duplicate gear you get with your first build... once you hit 20 with the 2nd person, you can use the dup gear to quickly move up a few ranks.

I think the story is garbage and I wish you could skip the cutscenes. There's also not a ton of content, but the gunplay, strikes and co-op good times are great.

Shito

More so PVE is the meat of Destiny and where most of the dedicated players are.
Yeah, all of my friends who play / played Destiny do it for PVE, and only play PVP from time to time "because it's there".

Unrelated, but is reporting players really useful? I always report guys going afk into strike playlists, but I suppose it doesn't change anything for them... I just got one guy "actively" afk: he would follow to the beginning of each new zone, and just wait there for us two to clear it before advancing to the next one. Dust Palace bosses is a pain in the ass when you are only two to fight them...

Bradach

Anyone on ps4 doing any raids?
I have a 31 Titan ready to go.

I've only done each raid a couple of times on normal but I'm up for trying anything

A lot of victim blaming on the Gaming side when talking about the kid who got his stuff deleted.

Also I'm pumped for the FFXV demo, going to look forward to just chilling in that demo for awhile, probably won't buy Hardline or Bloodborne anytime soon. Those games just don't look fun. .

-
Top page for hunter masterrace

A lot of victim blaming on the Gaming side when talking about the kid who got his stuff deleted.

Also I'm pumped for the FFXV demo, going to look forward to just chilling in that demo for awhile, probably won't buy Hardline or Bloodborne anytime soon. Those games just don't look fun. .

-
Top page for hunter masterrace

When does the demo come out? I've missed news of this.

patchday

I started a warlock a week ago on Wednesday, in 12 days I've got him from zero to 31 and have a raid helmet and legs. I had hawkmoon drop for me from crota and the last word drop during it yut. I also managed to max out sunsinger class and complete all the Eris quests.

Next step 32 then do it all again with a Titan. No longer will I have 3x master class hunters.

Yeah I have 2x titan and 1 hunter. I love both my titans too (one is male and one is female)

If I had lots of time on my hands. This week I would've rolled the warlock, gave him this full set of purple loot I got vaulted, and got him over 20'ish. Then took him through Iron Banner to get those Light 36 boots and gloves over the weekend.

But some of my playtime goes into Evolve and this tues Dragonball Xenoverse hits. Just doesn't seem likely I'll have 8 hours to get the Warlock to 20 and then another 8 hrs to grind iron banner ranks to 4. I'd like to be able to see some sunlight this weekend and do other stuff

Maybe by the time another IB rolls around I'll have the energy to grind the ranks. This IB I only had the energy to play it casually with GAF a little

Shito

So, yeah, I quite enjoyed The Order. Got it for free thanks to a Christmas gift card I kept for it, so that might help, but I really had a good time on it. I found it fairly well written, and the world they created and its characters are quite interesting. Made for a nice break from Destiny.

E92 M3

Mr. Felwinter, on the day of January 6th, 1987 where you in the presence of Ms. Waters? Did you kill her? DID YOU?

NO I did not!

LIES, Felwinter, LIES! We found traces of fingerprints around her house!

--

Don't mind me.

todd360

So, yeah, I quite enjoyed The Order. Got it for free thanks to a Christmas gift card I kept for it, so that might help, but I really had a good time on it. I found it fairly well written, and the world they created and its characters are quite interesting. Made for a nice break from Destiny.

I have a week off starting next friday. So I was thinking about getting it from redbox and beating it in one day since its short.

nOoblet16

Anyone wants to get on an IB train ?
We've won all games so far with huge margins...got three open slots since half of our team has left. Everyone in our team got a Timur's Lash...except for me hah

Join either me, Akai_XIII or macewank

Anyone wants to get on an IB train ?
We've won all games so far with huge margins...got three open slots since half of our team has left.

Join either me, Akai_XIII or macewank

I do t want to bring down your team @_@. Also, all my mics are broken due to my dog and I'm waiting for a replacement....

Top Bottom